ADVERTISEMENT

Just an Embarrassment of riches continues in baseball

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005
2022 saw Tennessee with SEC title in basketball and baseball and #6 ranking in Football

2023 starts with Top 10 basketball, #2 In baseball.

The most dominant University in Men’s Big 3 sports

Here’s the Top 25 baseball rankings

Please don’t comment with your jealousy and insecurities. Just taste it and move on

1. LSU
2. Tennessee
3. Stanford
4. Ole Miss
5. Texas A&M
6. Wake Forest
7. Florida
8. Arkansas
9. Oklahoma State
10. Vanderbilt
11. East Carolina
12. North Carolina
13. Maryland
14. Va Tech
15. TCU
16. Louisville
17. UCLA
18. Southern Miss
19. Virginia
20. Alabama
21. NC State
22. Miami
23. South Carolina
24. Texas Tech
25. Oregon

And I thought the SEC was dominate in football, they have 7 teams in top 10….that’s impressive. And the B1G has a lonely carpetbagger in top 25 Maryland 🥴

2022 saw Tennessee with SEC title in basketball and baseball and #6 ranking in Football

Please don’t comment with your jealousy and insecurities. Just taste it and move on

1. LSU
2. Tennessee
3. Stanford
4. Ole Miss
5. Texas A&M
6. Wake Forest
7. Florida
8. Arkansas
9. Oklahoma State
10. Vanderbilt
11. East Carolina
12. North Carolina
13. Maryland
14. Va Tech
15. TCU
16. Louisville
17. UCLA
18. Southern Miss
19. Virginia
20. Alabama
21. NC State
22. Miami
23. South Carolina
24. Texas Tech
25. Oregon

Baseball isn't as big or as important as basketball, as I've always said.

Baseball isn't as big or as important as basketball, as I've always said.
I don’t know shit about who yal have returning, but it’s kind of odd with yal being in the top 25 after the last few years… South Carolina too. Uga would make more sense than either…

If you use weighted rankings, bammer far surpasses everyone considering football, basketball, softball, baseball, and likely golf and gymnastics.

Kings doing king things. 👑

We’re talking men’s sports here but with your large contention of cross dresser and “define a woman” sports, bama has excelled

Grats on the non- testosterone sports

1. LSU
2. Tennessee
3. Stanford
4. Ole Miss
5. Texas A&M
6. Wake Forest
7. Florida
8. Arkansas
9. Oklahoma State
10. Vanderbilt
11. East Carolina
12. North Carolina
13. Maryland
14. Va Tech
15. TCU
16. Louisvillel the
17. UCLA
18. Southern Missillill
19. Virginia
20. Alabama
21. NC State?
22. Miami y
23. South Carolina
24. Texas Tech
25. Oregon
You think you will win baseball this year?

I don’t know shit about who yal have returning, but it’s kind of odd with yal being in the top 25 after the last few years… South Carolina too. Uga would make more sense than either…

Me either...but I do know we have the same shitty coach.

Not sure if this is a compliment to UGA or a kick to the nuts. I’ll assume the latter

Me either...but I do know we have the same shitty coach.
Bohannon is one hell of a recruiter and assistant. If he gets fired this year, I 100% support firing Gabe Gross immediately and offering him his old job (wanted both to happen even after our CWS appearance this past year). I guess he’s just not head coach material (at least at a big school).
Not sure if this is a compliment to UGA or a kick to the nuts. I’ll assume the latter
I wouldn’t say compliment or kick in the nuts, but yal were much stronger last year and made a regional, where neither of the other two did.

Preseason line may have had LSU favored, but Tennessee came in a 2.5/3 point favorite on game day.
Sshhhh....this thread has potential. Although, I do wish they'd coordinate a time where both will be online at the same time. We'll have to wait for a few hours for Bill to respond.

• Haha
Reactions: BKHusky
guess he’s just not head coach material (at least at a big school).

This. I'm not an expert on Alabama baseball. I have a very hard time paying attention to it but I do think that he has recruited well, or well enough. I just don’t think that he's much of a leader.

He has made a few comments over the last 12 months or so, and honestly I can't even remember the comments (apathy), that sort of stunned me from a team leadership perspective.

Reactions: alphatiger08
This. I'm not an expert on Alabama baseball. I have a very hard time paying attention to it but I do think that he has recruited well, or well enough. I just don’t think that he's much of a leader.

He has made a few comments over the last 12 months or so, and honestly I can't even remember the comments (apathy), that sort of stunned me from a team leadership perspective.
I remember those comments but don't remember them.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Sshhhh....this thread has potential. Although, I do wish they'd coordinate a time where both will be online at the same time. We'll have to wait for a few hours for Bill to respond.
I don’t know about potential for thread but I believe LSU has the best baseball team in the country. I think they have best chance of winning it. Even his post shows TN #2 behind LSU. I didn’t dispute the rest of his post. I simply ask if he thought TN would beat LSU in baseball. He does. I don’. I think every media ranking in the country ranks LSU #1. I think they will win the SEC and CWS. Ole Miss started worse than others last year and won the CWS.

I don’t know about potential for thread but I believe LSU has the best baseball team in the country. I think they have best chance of winning it. Even his post shows TN #2 behind LSU. I didn’t dispute the rest of his post. I simply ask if he thought TN would beat LSU in baseball. He does. I don’. I think every media ranking in the country ranks LSU #1. I think they will win the SEC and CWS. Ole Miss started worse than others last year and won the CWS.
You have good reason to think LSU will win. He's got good reason to think UT will. I have good reason to think preseason polls are useless and neither of you will be celebrating in Omaha.

LOL, I remember thinking WTF...but that's about all the fvcks I had available at that time.

I also remember that his comments were about leadership and that they were retarded.
Retarded leadership is just that. I wasn't aware that Joe Biden coached bama baseball, but I didn't know about half of the shit Biden has made up about himself.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You say this every single year about every single LSU sport.

Wasn't Ole Miss highly ranked pre-season before shitting the bed during the regular season??? And then they dominated post season???

College baseball is ghey. I can only imagine one scenario where my mind could be changed.

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
You say this every single year about every single LSU sport.

😂…you do in every sport homer

MV5BNmIwNGU5NGMtNTZmMC00ZmM5LWFlZjktOWU4YzE2Zjg1ZjBjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIyNjQ1OTMy._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT