ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure how this works but…

Don’t believe in any way it helps him in the general. Independents, moderates, etc are tired of Trump. They didn’t vote for him in 2020, they didn’t vote for his candidates in 2022, and they aren’t going to vote for him in 2024 based on a political indictment. They just see it as more drama.

I’d begrudgingly vote for him in the general, but would prefer just about anybody else to him in the primary.

Don’t believe in any way it helps him in the general. Independents, moderates, etc are tired of Trump. They didn’t vote for him in 2020, they didn’t vote for his candidates in 2022, and they aren’t going to vote for him in 2024 based on a political indictment. They just see it as more drama.

I’d begrudgingly vote for him in the general, but would prefer just about anybody else to him in the primary.
Nailed it.

Reactions: Reasoned
..I guess it’s early and there’s a little “circling the wagons” going on, not sure if this will help Trump in the long run but….these are strange times indeed.
To me that’s not really a reason to vote for him if you weren’t sure. But it could be a big Fvck you to those so intent on keeping him out of washing ton so there’s that. If he’s the nominees I’ll surely vote for him. But I doubt I’ll vote for him in a primary unless DeSantis does not run.

Reactions: Reasoned
To me that’s not really a reason to vote for him if you weren’t sure. But it could be a big Fvck you to those so intent on keeping him out of washing ton so there’s that. If he’s the nominees I’ll surely vote for him. But I doubt I’ll vote for him in a primary unless DeSantis does not run.

I could see how maybe some would see this as a furtherance of DC corruption and would perhaps support Trump when they otherwise wouldn't have. But how many?

The vast majority of minds are made up on Trump, one way or the other.

I'm not going to lie, it does tend to support SOME of the crazy shit I hear from Trumpers for me. How much of it? Tough to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT