ADVERTISEMENT

Now you can count on an indictment.

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
That’s this election cycle’s (🤔 what was the anti-Orangeman term used by FBI lovebirds Lisa Page and Peter Strzok..) ah yes, “insurance policy”. Indict your opponent in a pro-Democrat venue (non more so than DC) and voila! another term for the dementia riddled Marxist.

If this is true, and holds true, I think it'll mean that the charade of Biden's candidacy will soon come to an end.

Hopefully they'll nominate RFK Jr. Not sure he's batshit crazy enough outside of his environmentalism, however.

If this is true, and holds true, I think it'll mean that the charade of Biden's candidacy will soon come to an end.

Hopefully they'll nominate RFK Jr. Not sure he's batshit crazy enough outside of his environmentalism, however.
Yeah….and who could they nominate that IS’NT “batshit crazy”? The only people who get any traction or enthusiasm are FAR left progressives, that’s all that’s left in the Democrat Party.

Yeah….and who could they nominate that IS’NT “batshit crazy”? The only people who get any traction or enthusiasm are FAR left progressives, that’s all that’s left in the Democrat Party.

Batshit crazy appears to be a requirement. And I don't think RFK Jr is batshit crazy enough. He's entirely reasonable outside of his environmentalism as far as I can tell but I haven't looked too deep.

Depends if he can be controlled by obama. Requirement of the party is having a nominee represent the party in the general election that will be obama's puppet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT