ADVERTISEMENT

So what’s it going to take…

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
..for the GOP primary voters to jettison Trump for an alternative? DeSantis perhaps,
I like him a lot on most issues but against the Trump machine, there’s no oxygen.

2024 New Hampshire Republican Primary

Trump 41% (+2 from July 12)
DeSantis 11% (-4)
Scott 8% (+2)
Christie 8% (+1)
Ramaswamy 6% (+2)
Burgum 5% (+2)
Haley 3% (-2)
Pence 2% (+1)
Hutchinson 1%
Undecided 15% (-2)

Heard a 1-hr podcast yesterday on Spotify (ALL-IN E138: Pres Candidate Vivk Ramaswamy)... this dude is sharp as a tack. He's way smarter than DJT but talks like a normal human being (like Trump) w/o the bluster and crazy stuff.

I'm almost ready to donate to his campaign... he is so much smoother than DeSantis its almost embarrassing.

..for the GOP primary voters to jettison Trump for an alternative? DeSantis perhaps,
I like him a lot on most issues but against the Trump machine, there’s no oxygen.

2024 New Hampshire Republican Primary

Trump 41% (+2 from July 12)
DeSantis 11% (-4)
Scott 8% (+2)
Christie 8% (+1)
Ramaswamy 6% (+2)
Burgum 5% (+2)
Haley 3% (-2)
Pence 2% (+1)
Hutchinson 1%
Undecided 15% (-2)
Bad move on his part, imo. Not sure what he is trying to prove but the rhetoric was rabid enough already and he won’t win undecideds that way.

Heard a 1-hr podcast yesterday on Spotify (ALL-IN E138: Pres Candidate Vivk Ramaswamy)... this dude is sharp as a tack. He's way smarter than DJT but talks like a normal human being (like Trump) w/o the bluster and crazy stuff.

I'm almost ready to donate to his campaign... he is so much smoother than DeSantis its almost embarrassing.
He's sharp as a tack. I think he worked in the Trump Administration. He's trying to get all GOP candidates to promise to pardon trump if they are elected. I could live with that

Not enough experience in politics or name recognition…..could have all the right answers, but there’s not a chance.

You’ve got to be a past governor, senator, or massive name recognition to stand a chance

Not enough experience in politics or name recognition…..could have all the right answers, but there’s not a chance.

You’ve got to be a past governor, senator, or massive name recognition to stand a chance
I think he could shoot up pretty quick if the field started to thin more before the debate. No more than 6, so they all get time to make their pitch, I’d put him up against any running. Honestly, I’d be happy with Desantis, Ramaswamy, or Scott. We actually have a few decent choices this year, we just also have too many people that won’t shift away from Trump.

Yeah, I like Vivek a lot but unfortunately the American electorate seems to be enamored with the cult of personality when it comes to their candidate.

A lot of the electorate is polarizing to the candidate that tells the other side to phuck off the most forcefully
True. It has occurred to me with the extreme political polarization in the US, it’s not as in 1860 the South vs the North, it’s now more urban vs rural (relatively speaking)….. and unfortunately there’s many more city dwellers.

I think he could shoot up pretty quick if the field started to thin more before the debate. No more than 6, so they all get time to make their pitch, I’d put him up against any running. Honestly, I’d be happy with Desantis, Ramaswamy, or Scott. We actually have a few decent choices this year, we just also have too many people that won’t shift away from Trump.
A couple or so will drop right after NH and IA. They always do. Won’t make much of a difference in the polls though, imo.

Maybe... outside of name recognition you just described DJT. I think he will crush it in the debates...

Maybe... outside of name recognition you just described DJT. I think he will crush it in the debates...
I agree, he’s very intelligent and articulate. I’m convinced now more than ever, whoever the nominee is MUST be prepared to scorch earth the deep state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT