ADVERTISEMENT

Nix is trash

Targeting call on the auburn LB was dogshit.

I hate that rule so much. If you’re a defender and can’t defend the goal line, just hang up your cleats and play something else.

I seriously hate auburn football, but it’s sad as fvck watching these kids give 1,000% and get it ripped away from them on that subjective bullshit.

Targeting call on the auburn LB was dogshit.

I hate that rule so much. If you’re a defender and can’t defend the goal line, just hang up your cleats and play something else.

I seriously hate auburn football, but it’s sad as fvck watching these kids give 1,000% and get it ripped away from them on that subjective bullshit.
Agree. And, fvck Gus Malzahn with a barbed wire dildo.

Alabama, Georgia or UF would beat the shit out of Penn St, regardless of where they played.
As a #5 Hawkeye fan, I’d have to be honest and say there’s probably a couple of other SEC teams (A&M, Miss) that would have their way with Penn St or IA.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
As a #5 Hawkeye fan, I’d have to be honest and say there’s probably a couple of other SEC teams (A&M, Miss) that would have their way with Penn St or IA.

I'm less confident on those teams. They're probably good enough but I'm not sure they're consistent enough to guarantee the win. Hawkeyes are nothing if not consistent and fundamentally sound.

And big AF and cornfed...

I would thoroughly enjoy an Iowa B1G championship.

I'm less confident on those teams. They're probably good enough but I'm not sure they're consistent enough to guarantee the win. Hawkeyes are nothing if not consistent and fundamentally sound.

And big AF and cornfed...

I would thoroughly enjoy an Iowa B1G championship.
The Iowa defense is legitimate, the offense?? In order to be considered a true PO option (assuming they can win a B1G title) they will have to find a way to pass, they can run but have to improve pass game.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT