ADVERTISEMENT

&$$&&

Good link or bad link?
Dickhead Biden launched into some story about a small fire in his kitchen years ago when talking to the people in HI. This motherfvcker always makes it about him. Completely tone deaf to what these people are living through. I thought I despised Obama but Jesus Christ I physically hate this asshole.

Now watch gaytor’s retarded ass defend him somehow.

Dickhead Biden launched into some story about a small fire in his kitchen years ago when talking to the people in HI. This motherfvcker always makes it about him. Completely tone deaf to what these people are living through. I thought I despised Obama but Jesus Christ I physically hate this asshole.

Poor guy almost lost his corvette in that blaze. Dr Jill should be ashamed for burning down the house cooking Puddin brain his dinosaur chicken nuggets.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Poor guy almost lost his corvette in that blaze. Dr Jill should be ashamed for burning down the house cooking Puddin brain his dinosaur chicken nuggets.
Unbelievable he’d remind these people he owns a corvette. When they have lost their entire lives and lived ones are ashes on the ground. Trump has got nothing on him in the area of hubris.

Unbelievable he’d remind these people he owns a corvette. When they have lost their entire lives and lived ones are ashes on the ground. Trump has got nothing on him in the area of hubris.
But he gave them all $700. Meanwhile, every Mexican that has crossed the border gets a phone, a free place to stay, and $2200 a month in welfare money.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Lol I heard about that dipshit speech earlier.

Imagine defending that moron.

Reactions: Reasoned
Typical Joe Biden, the liar, one upping the story. You get burgled, he got robbed. You take the train, he's ridden 10 billion miles (or million?...fvcking decimal points).
I have a feeling that if I was a resident of Lahaina for Biden telling that story and relating it to their fire where an entire town burned down I would want to choke the senile SOB to death.

I have a feeling that if I was a resident of Lahaina for Biden telling that story and relating it to their fire where an entire town burned down I would want to choke the senile SOB to death.

Ain't no doubt. But he's just gotten pathetic (hard not to spell that pAUthetic which is actually in my autocorrect 😂) so I can settle with "fck that POS."

The part that sticks in my crawl, he was already like this before senility set in so getting in a time machine and beating his 50 year old ass would be a lot of fun.

Ain't no doubt. But he's just gotten pathetic (hard not to spell that pAUthetic which is actually in my autocorrect 😂) so I can settle with "fck that POS."

The part that sticks in my crawl, he was already like this before senility set in so getting in a time machine and beating his 50 year old ass would be a lot of fun.
He has always been an arrogant, pompous ass.

He has always been an arrogant, pompous ass.

It’s interesting how he tells this tall tale trying to make the people over there believe he was part of it and sympathizes with them to get a few votes. Makes you want to throw up sick.
Hey, hey now, that’s our “empathizer-in chief” you’re talking about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

agree... the mf'er is so stupid his hair hurts

Reactions: Reasoned
That’s what I don’t get… he’s always stepped on his dick, long before his dementia, but he’s always gotten a pass. He’s gotten more of a pass than even most democrats typically get.
Reminds me of the joke about performance reviews from the British army: "Consistently sets low standards and then fails to achieve them."

Reactions: alphatiger08
That’s what I don’t get… he’s always stepped on his dick, long before his dementia, but he’s always gotten a pass. He’s gotten more of a pass than even most democrats typically get.
They literally had no one else to present last time. Stayed in his basement. But yeah, 81 million votes. Did not matter who they threw out there, they were winning.

Hugh finna AUtocorrect that crimson ass!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT