ADVERTISEMENT

Freeze about to poach a georgia 5 star corner

Ol @Bill_D always cries when it is the other guy. If Alabama or Auburn hired Coach Killy he'd be all over that lightening incident. But he's at LSU, so...Bill looks the other way.

He gives Bama shit because a friend of the program shot someone through a windshield when they clearly fired through an open side window. I mean, c'mon man.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
A guy from Louisiana insinuating another program is corrupt. 🤣
Is AU still the#1 school in NCAA violations? I know a few years ago they were. Actually I meant that as a compliment since they can now legally buy players. But you guys being thin skinned…..

It looks like the old money guys at AU are back in control and NIL money is flowing like water. Freeze knows how to handle money and other things.

2RP-Z1.gif

Is AU still the#1 school in NCAA violations? I know a few years ago they were. Actually I meant that as a compliment since they can now legally buy players. But you guys being thin skinned…..
Touche, well played, Bill!

Does it make much difference where a bullet was fired into a car when it kills a young woman. Or make the act any less bad?

I'm tempted to post another sarcastic comment but since the last one was clearly lost on you, perhaps not.

Reactions: dhetiger
Irrelevant given your inherent bias for all things LSU, coupled with your severe allergy to truth serum.
I’m noI the only biased person here but I assume you don’t really understand what bias is. I also am pretty sure you and your puppy dog friends have no understanding of truth.

I’m noI the only biased person here but I assume you don’t really understand what bias is. I also am pretty sure you and your puppy dog friends have no understanding of truth.
Good grief, Bill. Everyone here understands truth. Accepting it might be debatable, but questioning the understanding of it by the people here is retarded.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Good grief, Bill. Everyone here understands truth. Accepting it might be debatable, but questioning the understanding of it by the people here is retarded.
I did not start this. Other people questioned my telling the truth first. You didn’t read the truth serum remark?.

Go ahead and post it rather than answer the question.

Since I clearly stated it was sarcasm, and since my original comment was obviously sarcasm, only a retarded person would need me to spell out the answer to your ridiculous question.

Did you ever have a sense of humor? If so, how old were you when you had it surgically removed?

Reactions: dhetiger
Does it make much difference where a bullet was fired into a car when it kills a young woman. Or make the act any less bad?
Interesting. If I wasn’t staying out of it I might ask you if it makes a difference whether an impressionable kid was killed from lightning or a power line Killy directed him into but I ain’t got no dawg in this one.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Guess you could throw in auburn’s loss to Wofford if you want to really discuss history.
I’d take the ULM loss 10 times if we get to keep the same accomplishments since then.
No doubt on 10x losing to ULM for the results. But Wofford?? LOL!

Don't make me bring up Carlisle Indian School (PA).... :eek:;)

• Love
Reactions: Pops Masterson
I just assume all of auburn football is the depression era sans 2-3 years.
Heard from one of my more delusional goober friends today. Said that Nashville was under a “Freeze Warning” for the next 24 hrs.

Why do goob fans come up with the dumbest shit to support their team?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT