ADVERTISEMENT

Ran across this yesterday...

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
Funny how it seems to get bigger & BIGGER with every passing year... :oops:🤣

gator_wrong.jpg

They suppressed the proof.

Who are they? I might ask you the same question. Checkmate friend.

You can ask the question. I can't handle the truth! You want answers to questions about walls. Who's going to build those walls? You? You Lt. Trump? I have a lesser responsibility to things I don't care about or things that deal with Black FBI tapes at Victoryland. Thing is,....what the fvck did I just say...

You can ask the question. I can't handle the truth! You want answers to questions about walls. Who's going to build those walls? You? You Lt. Trump? I have a lesser responsibility to things I don't care about or things that deal with Black FBI tapes at Victoryland. Thing is,....what the fvck did I just say...

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
Red October is a movie, and Black November was a movement to get Black History month moved to a month with at least 30 days.
Red October being a movie was the point of the troll, because of the bloodletting that transpired on the field. Black November was more symbolic of death due to the annual beatdowns by Auburn’s two biggest rivals.

Red October being a movie was the point of the troll, because of the bloodletting that transpired on the field. Black November was more symbolic of death due to the annual beatdowns by Auburn’s two biggest rivals.
Yeah, but that year where all of those "black" months were coined, neither of our biggest rivals managed to beat AU. Which is why your comment about him rarely being wrong on football predictions was comical. Black September, Black October, Black November...maybe in retrospect he was trying to come up with character names for a new show on BET.

Yeah, but that year where all of those "black" months were coined, neither of our biggest rivals managed to beat AU. Which is why your comment about him rarely being wrong on football predictions was comical. Black September, Black October, Black November...maybe in retrospect he was trying to come up with character names for a new show on BET.
lol. One year out of many. You should review Auburn’s record over the last several seasons. And the revolving door of football coaches.

lol. One year out of many. You should review Auburn’s record over the last several seasons. And the revolving door of football coaches.
I already know the record. I'm just not going to give someone credit for saying "Auburn is going to suck" if every AU person was already saying the same thing. I guess predicting the sun will rise in the east is also an accomplishment.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT