ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Meatchicken is in damage control now

ZosoDawg

Varsity
May 29, 2001
They just made the guy that was scouting the fall guy and fired him. Coach Hairball trying to save his job.

Scar was given our offense and defense signals last year because Michigan was trying to knock out potential playoff teams

Oddly, I hope they don’t fire that ruhtard Beamer

Scar was given our offense and defense signals last year because Michigan was trying to knock out potential playoff teams

Oddly, I hope they don’t fire that ruhtard Beamer
I’m gonna believe, rightly or wrongly, that Kirbybwas trolling the fvck out of that doosh when he said he didn’t notice anything different about Meatchikin in the playoffs.

Allegedly given signals for UT and Clemson...and then proceeded to upset both while scoring a season high vs UT. I'm not saying that's proof but it's probably proof. 😂

Wore armbands with the plays on them for first time in the season

It’s not like Beamer is smart

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Good times...

theyaretoogood3.jpg

Poor Auburn...who would have guessed???
I can tell you unabashedly that 3 coaches on that staff felt like bama stole signs or were being listened to. Funny how AU got destroyed in the first half then fist fvcked bama in the 2nd. I'd tell you what the AU coaches did differently as far as signs, but....

I can tell you unabashedly that 3 coaches on that staff felt like bama stole signs or were being listened to. Funny how AU got destroyed in the first half then fist fvcked bama in the 2nd. I'd tell you what the AU coaches did differently as far as signs, but....
Kinda like the 2013 natty but in reverse

Kinda like the 2013 natty but in reverse
Quite possibly. I've never talked to a FSU coach, so don't know what they truly believe. I do know that Murray never crossed the goal line so the 4th down pass shouldn't have been necessary that year, but that's a ref thing.

And yes, you choad, that's all I've got since we've been used like a condom by uga for a while, so fvck off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT