ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala calling for investigation

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
what a damn clown she is. And to think that there are people on this board that actually voted for this sh!t
Over Trump-Pence? Voted for “this shit” all day because I (like most of America last November, thank the lord) am not a MAGAt retard. I appreciate this administration holding accountable the actions of these agents rather than encouraging the human rights abuse of refugees at the border like the last administration.

Over Trump-Pence? Voted for “this shit” all day because I (like most of America last November, thank the lord) am not a MAGAt retard. I appreciate this administration holding accountable the actions of these agents rather than encouraging the human rights abuse of refugees at the border like the last administration.
Does that mean she has to investigate herself? Does 11,000 Haitians under a bridge in 105 degree weather equal a human rights abuse?

You are one ignorant SOB! If I could think of word worse than ignorant, I'd use it.

Does that mean she has to investigate herself? Does 11,000 Haitians under a bridge in 105 degree weather equal a human rights abuse?

You are one ignorant SOB! If I could think of word worse than ignorant, I'd use it.
No. Speaking of ignorant, I’m not sure you understand what a human rights abuse is. What you are describing is a humanitarian crisis.

You've gone all in and revealed your true colors Gator …the color blue. You are a damn 🤡

It is impressive how fûcking retarded you are.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Son (Missy) I have witnessed human rights abuse since WWII and I think I can recognize it with out any help from an ill mannered lib like you.
Poor dumb socky doesn’t realize how many times you’ve made a trip around the sun! Seen a lot more bad shit than it’s sheltered liberal ass has for sure.

I’d tell it that too, but it wouldn’t listen. So I’ll follow the example of @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA and just stay out of it.

Biden's and Obama's cages were more loving and caring cages, right?

Separating children, so that children aren't in cages with non-related adults ='s a human rights abuse?

You're a partisan retard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT