ADVERTISEMENT

It’s over, time to kiss and make up.

Reactions: David_Dennison
So, who here would consider a Manchin/Christie ticket?

say-what-gif-file-904kb-pruj1zwqtqdwtg1m.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137
No kissing and making up from my end, Trump can DIAF.

I just hope it doesn’t destroy everything down ballot like it has for the last 6 years.

Reactions: David_Dennison
Disagree, what we need is a significant course correction. I don't see anything like that coming from Christy, Manchin or Haley.

I've never cared for Trump but he is the opposite of the status quo and that's at least something.
It was rumored they might join up. “Supposably” Manchin threatened Biden with that. If so I’ll at least give it a look. But most likely I’ll vote Trump again cause it’s the least worst option.

Last edited:
I hope Trump isn’t the nominee…that might end America
That’s preposterous.

Screw the leftists, they claim Trump will exact revenge against his opponents, well if anyone deserves some “revenge” it’s Trump. But he will do as he did in 2016, no pursuit of Hillary and no pursuit of any of these scumbags. Just fix the mess….. and there’s a huge mess in this country, I think we can all agree.

That’s preposterous.

Screw the leftists, they claim Trump will exact revenge against his opponents, well if anyone deserves some “revenge” it’s Trump. But he will do as he did in 2016, no pursuit of Hillary and no pursuit of any of these scumbags. Just fix the mess….. and there’s a huge mess in this country, I think we can all agree.

No it’s not

they wont let him win andpuppet Biden destroys the US

He wins and same thing happens as first time - constant impeachment, law suits, court…America becomes more polarized and destroys itself

That’s preposterous.

Trump is knee deep in helping create the current mess.

His message is basically “I fvcked up a bunch of ways my first time, and kept very few of my campaign promises, but it’ll all be different this time.”

No it’s not

He wins and same thing happens as first time - constant impeachment, law suits, court…America becomes more polarized and destroys itself

Trump is knee deep in helping create the current mess.

His message is basically “I fvcked up a bunch of ways my first time, and kept very few of my campaign promises, but it’ll all be different this time.”
Yeah well, I’m in the mood to watch Trump just burn it down…..maybe that’s because I’m watching those worthless suck monkeys from KC win….and the sycophant Taylor Swift butt smootchers orgasm 🤢

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-batman.gif

^ Damn right

Last edited:
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Yeah well, I’m in the mood to watch Trump just burn it down…..maybe that’s because I’m watching those worthless suck monkeys from KC win….and the sycophant Taylor Swift butt smootchers orgasm 🤢

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-batman.gif

^ Damn right

Problem is he isn’t going to burn down squat. On the off chance he wins, he’s going to be a decisive bitch and get very little accomplished.

But yes, fvck KC and Mahomes.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
No it’s not

I actually agree that this is very likely if not imminent. The question is, what should we do about it? The potential answers to that question have the capacity to tear us apart. I don't see another path forward, however.

If you love Trump or if you hate Trump, if he wins the election, he MUST be POTUS. Those who would stand in the way of that, in a treasonous manner, should hang by the neck until dead...and not after 20 years of incarceration. IMHO the Republic depends on it.

This crossroad is as clear for me as any has been in American history.

Problem is he isn’t going to burn down squat. On the off chance he wins, he’s going to be a decisive bitch and get very little accomplished.

But yes, fvck KC and Mahomes.

The problem wouldn't be inaction from Trump...to a fault imo. The problem would be that others would block his every move even if they believe the move would be good for us. In such a scenario, where is the divisiveness coming from IYO?

My fear, and imo the greater danger, is that Trump would go too far out of spite and ego.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
The problem wouldn't be inaction from Trump...to a fault imo. The problem would be that others would block his every move even if they believe the move would be good for us. In such a scenario, where is the divisiveness coming from IYO?

My fear, and imo the greater danger, is that Trump would go too far out of spite and ego.

It depends, is it a piece of legislation that he wants passed that is a 50/50 split but needs the vote of somebody like Sinema? Did he call her a worthless cvnt the week of the vote?

I get your point though and do agree he faced some of that in term one. It’s another reason it was painfully obvious he shouldn’t get the nomination this next time, if we want to actually get anything accomplished.

I actually agree that this is very likely if not imminent. The question is, what should we do about it? The potential answers to that question have the capacity to tear us apart. I don't see another path forward, however.
True
If you love Trump or if you hate Trump, if he wins the election, he MUST be POTUS. Those who would stand in the way of that, in a treasonous manner, should hang by the neck until dead...and not after 20 years of incarceration. IMHO the Republic depends on it.
Better be prepared to have one hell of a gallows construction project.
Amen

Reactions: BamaFan1137
It depends, is it a piece of legislation that he wants passed that is a 50/50 split but needs the vote of somebody like Sinema? Did he call her a worthless cvnt the week of the vote?
I get your point though and do agree he faced some of that in term one. It’s another reason it was painfully obvious he shouldn’t get the nomination this next time, if we want to actually get anything accomplished.
Pretty impressive given the lib onslaught against him

Just a few accomplishments:

Last edited:

Truth and its scary.

So, Nikki doesn’t want to kiss…..yet, she’s polling 40 points behind Trump in her own state……that she was governor of! 🤷‍♂️
She’d better get a terminal case of reality or she risks being politically ostracized.

She’s gonna slow play through Nevada in hopes of forcing herself a VP spot. But Tump ain’t willing to negotiate. She’s gonna bail before Sackerlanna either way. She doesn’t want to get mud-holed in her home state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT