ADVERTISEMENT

It’s not a social contagion or anything…

Freakin trans are 0.6% of the population and yet we have all of this horseshyt going on for this fantastically small %... just incredible.

And the LGB's want to dump the T's as well... they should as they have nothing in common. One group wants a pecker in their butt or mouth, and the other wants their pecker cut off. WTF?

My kids are telling me that this is what they're seeing as well. Even they are shaking their heads...

*Normal people suck

* teh gays are cool

*I won't do gay, but I'll say I'm gay or bi or trans or a fury so I can get my clout

This is in a county of 100k people. What's it like in the metro areas of our country?

Thanks Gator.

Freakin trans are 0.6% of the population and yet we have all of this horseshyt going on for this fantastically small %... just incredible.

And the LGB's want to dump the T's as well... they should as they have nothing in common. One group wants a pecker in their butt or mouth, and the other wants their pecker cut off. WTF?

When gay people make more sense than you do as a group, we've jumped the fvcking shark.

And btw, my gay sister and her wife are all about, "fvck these tranny weirdos."

As I’ve said before, this issue is just the catalyst to magnify the degree of mental illness our country is suffering from…..we are morally bankrupt and risk losing our divine protection.
I was watching something the other day. Have any of you looked at the biblical connections to Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius?

Reactions: Orange_N_White
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT