ADVERTISEMENT

ODub - GL to the Vols Today

IrishPokerDog

Varsity
Apr 7, 2007
J/k …. I hope they’re sluggish from too much buttchugging, and Barnes has lost his Calipari voodoo pin doll

It’s on like donkey kong if Cats can channel their inside killer like against Pearl’s tiggers earlier

I hate losing to the cats but that might not be the worst loss

Knecht was the only one playing offense and you guys were unconscious from 3

On to tournament

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I hate losing to the cats but that might not be the worst loss

Knecht was the only one playing offense and you guys were unconscious from 3

On to tournament

We are getting better, and played some good D today. But UT is still one of my top 5 teams to win it all. And my Cats aren’t in that list.

Aidoo is a handful for inside D, and Knecht is a scoring machine . Vols should get their 1st FF this year.

My Cats….. I jus can’t see them putting together a great string of wins before a bad defensive game takes them out…. But … maybe….

We are getting better, and played some good D today. But UT is still one of my top 5 teams to win it all. And my Cats aren’t in that list.

Aidoo is a handful for inside D, and Knecht is a scoring machine . Vols should get their 1st FF this year.

My Cats….. I jus can’t see them putting together a great string of wins before a bad defensive game takes them out…. But … maybe….

They play like they did last night and they’re going deep

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Kentucky is the biggest threat from the SEC to win it all, even if they aren’t the most likely to make the FF.

If that makes sense.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Kentucky is the biggest threat from the SEC to win it all, even if they aren’t the most likely to make the FF.

If that makes sense.

"Per TeamRankings.com, Auburn has the best chance of winning the SEC Tournament among all 14 teams participating. TeamRankings gives the Tigers a 29.28 percent chance to win the tournament in Nashville. Auburn has an 85.14 percent chance of winning on Friday and a 46.78 percent chance of winning on Saturday. Tennessee has the next best odds to win the tournament at 27.98 percent, followed by Alabama at 22.30 percent and Kentucky at 12.05 percent."

Jus' sayin'.... 🤔

"Per TeamRankings.com, Auburn has the best chance of winning the SEC Tournament among all 14 teams participating. TeamRankings gives the Tigers a 29.28 percent chance to win the tournament in Nashville. Auburn has an 85.14 percent chance of winning on Friday and a 46.78 percent chance of winning on Saturday. Tennessee has the next best odds to win the tournament at 27.98 percent, followed by Alabama at 22.30 percent and Kentucky at 12.05 percent."

Jus' sayin'.... 🤔
I think Husky was thinking NCAA tourney

Reactions: BKHusky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT