ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter's art work For Sale

LOL, This is even better than some phony ass foundation for supporters to legally funnel money to this dip💩.

Come on man! You know it is the OrangeMan's family that is rotten. Hunter has a heart. He told his drug abuse, sex addiction, stripper, whores, baby mommas, etc stories on TV. He has a heart and his art is beautiful. $500K is a bargain for a piece of this visionary.

Poor kid. Outta Parmesan and having to snort acrylic paint. We should set up a go fund me page.

hunter-biden-artist-898.jpg

Reactions: alphatiger08
Come on man.. yall cough up $500K for a piece of Hunter's art work. Dude is out of parmesan cheese and needs to PAY baby momma child support. His gig with Burisma got exposed an dudes got bills to pay! Hep' a brotha out!! Come on man! The "Big Guys" son needs a new laptop and some coin!

Hunter Biden’s artwork is actually good and will be worth a lot, experts say

I love shit like this… IMAGINE THAT!! A Trumpsky family member trying make a profit from the family name. Maybe the only person in the WH who was a bigger business failure than Trumpsky himself… now the Prince gets $2mil book deal for his talents.
LOLOLOLOL

I’m no fan of “tell all” books written by tag alongs but if it sells….then it sells. What’s really annoying is when a leftist “celebrity” writes a book, receives a big fat advance and has all of media in orgasims only to find out the public couldn’t give two 💩’s.

Reactions: David_Dennison
I love shit like this… IMAGINE THAT!! A Trumpsky family member trying make a profit from the family name. Maybe the only person in the WH who was a bigger business failure than Trumpsky himself… now the Prince gets $2mil book deal for his talents.
LOLOLOLOL
selling crap crackhead art for huge money.... nice way to give Humper Biden more free money for meetings with The Big Guy

Not to mention all the parmesan cheese you could ever want to snort.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT