ADVERTISEMENT

Sleepy's boy is pure class

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002

Hunter's 'stripper' baby mama was an assistant at HIS firm and after she had his baby he kicked her off company health insurance - disproving claims he had 'no recollection' of her

So ole parmesan snortin' Hunter, while cashing free Burisma checks and knocking up the hired help, decides to claim 'no recollection' on the baby momma and kicks her off the company insurance after she has his baby and Dementia's latest grandbaby (at least that they both 'recollect'). Sleepy's boy fought it all in court until the DNA match and the judge told him to STFU.

What an outstanding young man Sleepy's boy is. Gator maybe you can vote for him if he runs for office soon. I don't think he mean tweets so he must be a great public servant and no way these old Biden's are bad, bad, bad like the Orangeman and his family.

Side note: This baby momma, Lunden Roberts, is the daughter of Rob Roberts. Most that shoot/hunt should know this name. He and his company work mostly on shotguns and do custom gunsmithing in Batesville, Arkansas. He has done some work on some of my guns and many of my friends guns.

Hunter's 'stripper' baby mama was an assistant at HIS firm and after she had his baby he kicked her off company health insurance - disproving claims he had 'no recollection' of her

So ole parmesan snortin' Hunter, while cashing free Burisma checks and knocking up the hired help, decides to claim 'no recollection' on the baby momma and kicks her off the company insurance after she has his baby and Dementia's latest grandbaby (at least that they both 'recollect'). Sleepy's boy fought it all in court until the DNA match and the judge told him to STFU.

What an outstanding young man Sleepy's boy is. Gator maybe you can vote for him if he runs for office soon. I don't think he mean tweets so he must be a great public servant and no way these old Biden's are bad, bad, bad like the Orangeman and his family.

Side note: This baby momma, Lunden Roberts, is the daughter of Rob Roberts. Most that shoot/hunt should know this name. He and his company work mostly on shotguns and do custom gunsmithing in Batesville, Arkansas. He has done some work on some of my guns and many of my friends guns.

Was he an elected face of the party? Providing crack ecstasy transportation for minor prostitutes with campaign money??? Or an I thinking of someone else?

LOL you people are going to hate the fvck out of the news cycle when all the players in this get exposed.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Was he an elected face of the party? Providing crack ecstasy transportation for minor prostitutes with campaign money??? Or an I thinking of someone else?

LOL you people are going to hate the fvck out of the news cycle when all the players in this get exposed.
As long as it's the truth, why would anyone hate these assholes getting exposed?

Holy sh@t.. you act like you are knocked up with Hunter's love child. Don't worry... you still have insurance and Sleepy is trying to hand out free shit as quickly as possible.

Holy sh@t.. you act like you are knocked up with Hunter's love child. Don't worry... you still have insurance and Sleepy is trying to hand out free shit as quickly as possible.
One matters to taxpayers- one doesn’t ... you pick which is which.

there are miserable human beings all over the world. Only a few get elected to office.

But if you can't trust a "Custom Guns" site as your bastion of truth in reporting, who can you turn to? :p

One matters to taxpayers- one doesn’t ... you pick which is which.

there are miserable human beings all over the world. Only a few get elected to office.

How about those daddy's elected to office that use political pull to get 'jobs' for coke sniffin' stripper bangin' kids? Legit... yeaaaa

You denigrate Trumps kids daily so just shut the fvck up for once and sit the fvck down, you clown.

You pick strange hills to die on.

Reactions: Pops Masterson

Wow! Coming from someone (a dumbass0 who constantly criticized the Trump kids for four years!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT