ADVERTISEMENT

gheyter - let me save you the trouble of googling

billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
Here's what you are searching for right now. Never say I didn't do anything for your liberal ass.

Donald-Trump-Indictment-Fulton-Georgia-Mugshot_02.jpg

Here's what you are searching for right now. Never say I didn't do anything for your liberal ass.

Donald-Trump-Indictment-Fulton-Georgia-Mugshot_02.jpg
Thanks! I doubt if made I hi -res pod for my gallery… but I’ll probably get it photoshopped in an orange jumpsuit and shackles.

Georgia is quickly becoming my favorite state… with all the GOP witness and elected officials stepping forward to mail the corrup obese MF..

215 lbs stated on his weight… he’ll one leg weight 200.. he’s pushing 280ish.. just another lie
He's outta fvcks to give, thats for sure.

Hope they ready.
hope he’s ready for confinement in a Georgia shit hole state prison. Otisville is a country club.

Thanks! I doubt if made I hi -res pod for my gallery… but I’ll probably get it photoshopped in an orange jumpsuit and shackles.

Georgia is quickly becoming my favorite state… with all the GOP witness and elected officials stepping forward to mail the corrup obese MF..

215 lbs stated on his weight… he’ll one leg weight 200.. he’s pushing 280ish.. just another lie

hope he’s ready for confinement in a Georgia shit hole state prison. Otisville is a country club.

Georgia is quickly becoming my favorite state…
Not surprising in the slightest, been to ILLinois lately? Because GA is becoming the IL of the south, you’ve got blue ATL which is as dysfunctional as Chicago (perhaps not as violent) and the rest of the mostly red rural areas.

Not surprising in the slightest, been to ILLinois lately? Because GA is becoming the IL of the south, you’ve got blue ATL which is as dysfunctional as Chicago (perhaps not as violent) and the rest of the mostly red rural areas.
Easy there.

Easy there.
Some truth there. I live in one of the suburban districts that was a GOP stronghold for years. Now its quite "purple" and wokeism is everywhere. Which is sad, it's pretty nice and convenient where I am right now.

One day I may escape to a more rural area, maybe East TN or Western NC. Get me some acreage in one of those beautiful valleys in between the mountains. Have some crops and a few critters and try to be more self sufficient. And away from woke idiots that vote for and defend fools like Sleepy Joe.

Reactions: Reasoned

If they can convict him in GA, they can convict you for pi$$ing in your back yard(old Walker County habit).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT