ADVERTISEMENT

Follow the science

Just for the record.. you’re OK with any SCOTUS taking millions in entertainment from a mega donor… but opposed to Hunter selling a painting for $ 50k.

Is that correct?
If they’re not from China….yes.
Crow and his real estate development firm have, according to Pro Publica, had no cases before the high court since Thomas was seated on the bench in 1991. Does it look good? No, but then to bed wetting commie pinkos like you, nothing that Thomas does…..does.

If they’re not from China….yes.
Crow and his real estate development firm have, according to Pro Publica, had no cases before the high court since Thomas was seated on the bench in 1991. Does it look good? No, but then to bed wetting commie pinkos like you, nothing that Thomas does…..does.
Lol … his company ?? Soros’ company doesn’t give political donations either. Don’t be a Buffoon .. How about his super PAC ? It pays most federal GOP candidates .. millions for trump and his MAGA picks to support various interests which would absolutely have cases before the court. In one ruling against Trumpsky there only one dissenting vote. Guess who that was? Even Trumpsky appointees were unanimous against him.. nothing to see there?? Not enough $$ to go around to the others who chose not to receive illegal benefits.

I give Fox vs the Kraken better odds than US vs China, we’re fighting with a dementia riddled president, incompetent government and morally bankrupt populous…….thanks.
So how were Foxs odds .. they called timeout offered up $787M when the jury was seated. Also made a formal statement that they admitted lying about the big lie.

I’d be interested to hear what the say about their formal admission of the Big Lie.

Q: Do you believe they lied ? They said they did.
Your answer: y/n?

That absolutely dooms them in the upcoming Smartmatic case

I’ve never hidden from from the Cult collective delusional reality. I actually embrace it because of entertainment value.

Any other political candidate in any political party ( just change the name) everyone would condemn it.

It’s like Clarence Thomas taking annual vacations in the range of $500k not to mention purchase of personal properties from the GOP equivalent of George Soros. He hid it for 25 yrs when clearly required to report it. In any other era he would be impeached or resign. AS I SAID .. change the name / party to a (D) and it becomes a crime.
Wait, so now Thomas is part of the Trump cult too?

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
So how were Foxs odds .. they called timeout offered up $787M when the jury was seated. Also made a formal statement that they admitted lying about the big lie.

I’d be interested to hear what the say about their formal admission of the Big Lie.

Q: Do you believe they lied ? They said they did.
Your answer: y/n?

That absolutely dooms them in the upcoming Smartmatic case
Who cares, they had over $4 billion in cash just waiting to be flushed. They decided to settle the case vs taking their chances with an ignorant, adversarial jury pool, that makes business sense. Now giving a platform for the crazy Kraken loon is on them. I think some of the hosts were uncomfortable with her making claims with no evidence but too little to late. But watching limp-wristed Marxists get erections over this is a little nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: Konigstiger
Versus a delusional career politician who’s never had a real job and uses his position to enrich himself and his family? Hell yes.

You realize, being the magnate you are, that often bankruptcy is just a tool used by corporations to better their financial terms?
Maybe one time during a reorganization for restructuring debt… but no banker said ever that it’s smart to loan money to an individual who does it fraudulently as a practice. He wouldn’t be employed very long.

Wait, so now Thomas is part of the Trump cult too?
Absolutely! He and his lunatic wife too who was at the Capitol on J6. I’m sure you don’t know that because Fox kept it down home.

$785M of Rupert Murdochs $$ and his admission says they lie out their ass every broadcast - AS I SAID for years.

Who cares, they had over $4 billion in cash just waiting to be flushed. They decided to settle the case vs taking their chances with an ignorant, adversarial jury pool, that makes business sense. Now giving a platform for the crazy Kraken loon is on them. I think some of the hosts were uncomfortable with her making claims with no evidence but too little to late. But watching limp-wristed Marxists get erections over this is a little nauseating.
LOL so you think it was just one source?? Seriously? Pillow man is next up at bat, followed by Powell, Lyin Lou Dobbs , Rudy and several others. Then SmartMatic will make their run on the same player. That $4B will go away fast.

ALL WILL LOSE HUGELY -100% guaranteed .

So you really think all juries are biased ( against your cause) and they could just ignore the admissions under oath of the key parties????

Maybe they are just dead fvcking guilty and the evidence was conclusive .

The anchors knew they were lying as their own texts proved.

LOL so you think it was just one source?? Seriously? Pillow man is next up at bat, followed by Powell, Lyin Lou Dobbs , Rudy and several others. Then SmartMatic will make their run on the same player. That $4B will go away fast.

ALL WILL LOSE HUGELY -100% guaranteed .

So you really think all juries are biased ( against your cause) and they could just ignore the admissions under oath of the key parties????

Maybe they are just dead fvcking guilty and the evidence was conclusive .

The anchors knew they were lying as their own texts proved.

We are going on 8+ years of "dead fvckin guilty". Imma have to waitforit.

We are going on 8+ years of "dead fvckin guilty". Imma have to waitforit.
Well I think someone is usually “dead fvcking guilty” if they admit they are in their depositions… Also that the strategy was known and encouraged to increase their ratings . Meanwhile they are texting privately that they “hate Trump” and “will be happy when he’s gone” ($1 - Tucker and Hannity) .

You won’t have to wait for it long. Same evidence - same admission- same result.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT