ADVERTISEMENT

Follow the science

How’s yore health, BG? Lemme know when you’re healthy enough for me to resume calling you “Nurse” again. This Mr.Nice Guy routine is killing me.

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
For real…. I’m seriously pulling for BG to mend. I’d do the same for you. I don’t want anyone I know to feel miserable or die.
You atheist are fuct in the head.
I've been in touch with him. He's having a hard time. Even typing is very difficult and sometimes painful. I had a mild stroke around eight months ago and am still trying to recover, Granted I have a myriad of other physical problems. BG does too.

For real…. I’m seriously pulling for BG to mend. I’d do the same for you. I don’t want anyone I know to feel miserable or die.
You atheist are fuct in the head.
Well no one said any of us weren’t. Again with the drama from you. But if he says he’s I’ll but continues to shit talk then it’s fair game. I haven’t seen him do it so far beyond the failed attempt here. And I’m not an atheist. Agnostic might be better if you’re looking to out a label on it.

How’s yore health, BG? Lemme know when you’re healthy enough for me to resume calling you “Nurse” again. This Mr.Nice Guy routine is killing me.
I’m going to make it eventually. 5 weeks into what’s supposed to be a 12 week recovery. I now have about half the titanium of the old fart. But I’m gaining.

I’m just kicking back enjoying one indictment at a time and remain in awe of my truthy predications about Individual 1 which are now all coming to pass.

Will Fox survive the Kraken?… Not hearing as much about Hunter now .. as I said. Too much awesomeness to be able to enjoy in one post.

But Y’all feel free to pile on… I fart in your general direction.

I’m going to make it eventually. 5 weeks into what’s supposed to be a 12 week recovery. I now have about half the titanium of the old fart. But I’m gaining.

I’m just kicking back enjoying one indictment at a time and remain in awe of my truthy predications about Individual 1 which are now all coming to pass.

Will Fox survive the Kraken?… Not hearing as much about Hunter now .. as I said. Too much awesomeness to be able to enjoy in one post.

But Y’all feel free to pile on… I fart in your general direction.

Hope you mend well and back to pure lefty liberal soon!

Turn on the tube and listen/watch as more of the Big Guy's family are linked to foreign payment for Dementia access. Buy a piece of Humper's artwork and hang it by your bed. It will help you turn the corner!

I give Fox vs the Kraken better odds than US vs China, we’re fighting with a dementia riddled president, incompetent government and morally bankrupt populous…….thanks.

Hope you mend well and back to pure lefty liberal soon!

Turn on the tube and listen/watch as more of the Big Guy's family are linked to foreign payment for Dementia access. Buy a piece of Humper's artwork and hang it by your bed. It will help you turn the corner!
Up to nine Bidens now. WOW! How many Bidens are there?

I've been in touch with him. He's having a hard time. Even typing is very difficult and sometimes painful. I had a mild stroke around eight months ago and am still trying to recover, Granted I have a myriad of other physical problems. BG does too.
I can still run circles around you old fart!

I give Fox vs the Kraken better odds than US vs China, we’re fighting with a dementia riddled president, incompetent government and morally bankrupt populous…….thanks.
Yes yes!! .. we really need a delusional, corrupt, 6x bankrupt failed real estate CEO to come back and guide the financial and military issues to a repeat of his previous failures. You are aware that major defense equipment upgrades take 6-10 yrs?

Yes yes!! .. we really need a delusional, corrupt, 6x bankrupt failed real estate CEO to come back and guide the financial and military issues to a repeat of his previous failures. You are aware that major defense equipment upgrades take 6-10 yrs?
Versus a delusional career politician who’s never had a real job and uses his position to enrich himself and his family? Hell yes.

You realize, being the magnate you are, that often bankruptcy is just a tool used by corporations to better their financial terms?

Last edited:
Libs don’t understand economics at all.
Nor developers…. Every property is an incorporated entity and hence can go bankrupt. And a holding company can be incorporated and hold several problem properties and go bankrupt…. To renegotiate the underperforming property debts

Net worth of $2.5 billion ain’t shabby and is hardly a failure….. hell, that’s BF1137 levels of rich

^ Let’s not short sell feeble Joe, he does own a vintage vet…albeit buried under classified documents

Well … AS I SAID .. Fox just provided a windfall for Dominion shareholders. It will be interesting to see how much Fox stock falls with the upcoming tag team lawsuit from Smartmatic which has the same evidentiary support.

So much winning in a target fresh environment. Next up on the BG truthiness tour.. what’s next ? Coin flip on …

A) indictment on obstruction in the MAL documents case. Rock solid case.

or …

B) Georgia electoral fraud where all key witnesses are GOP elected officials.

Hard to pick because In each case, Trumpsky attorneys in both cases have been sanctioned or immunized to testify for prosecution.

I’ll go 51% in Jack Smiths favor purely on obstruction. Trumpsky appeals have been -UNANIMOUSLY-overturned by his own appointees.

What say you?

MAGA ( making attorneys get attorneys)

Well … AS I SAID .. Fox just provided a windfall for Dominion shareholders. It will be interesting to see how much Fox stock falls with the upcoming tag team lawsuit from Smartmatic which has the same evidentiary support.

So much winning in a target fresh environment. Next up on the BG truthiness tour.. what’s next ? Coin flip on …

A) indictment on obstruction in the MAL documents case. Rock solid case.

or …

B) Georgia electoral fraud where all key witnesses are GOP elected officials.

Hard to pick because In each case, Trumpsky attorneys in both cases have been sanctioned or immunized to testify for prosecution.

I’ll go 51% in Jack Smiths favor purely on obstruction. Trumpsky appeals have been -UNANIMOUSLY-overturned by his own appointees.

What say you?

MAGA ( making attorneys get attorneys)
I thought you couldn't type! You are a Biden type fraud!

Why should you stop? If he’s gonna continue to talk shit them there’s no shield to hide behind.
I’ve never hidden from from the Cult collective delusional reality. I actually embrace it because of entertainment value.

Any other political candidate in any political party ( just change the name) everyone would condemn it.

It’s like Clarence Thomas taking annual vacations in the range of $500k not to mention purchase of personal properties from the GOP equivalent of George Soros. He hid it for 25 yrs when clearly required to report it. In any other era he would be impeached or resign. AS I SAID .. change the name / party to a (D) and it becomes a crime.

Versus a delusional career politician who’s never had a real job and uses his position to enrich himself and his family? Hell yes.

You realize, being the magnate you are, that often bankruptcy is just a tool used by corporations to better their financial terms?
Is Clarence Thomas using his position to enrich himself?

How about Jared Kushner . Is a BILLION about 1,000 x a MILLION? that’s ok in cult reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT