ADVERTISEMENT

Pathological liar Joe Biden tells family his son died in Iraq

Biden continues to be a massive piece of shit.
He has been called out on this a number of times when talking with other families who lost a service member, yet he continually repeats the lie. I don't think he actually knows any longer... his cognitive abilities left the building years ago. It's really sad they keep propping him up.

This is the democrat/gator nomination to be president again. I want to laugh, but that’s just sad.

And yet, if we are to believe the Q poll, thanks to our female friends (primarily college “educated”) he’s back in the lead.
Fascinating given Abortion is still very much legal in blue-death states.

And yet, if we are to believe the Q poll, thanks to our female friends (primarily college “educated”) he’s back in the lead.
Never let the facts get in the way!

It unfortunately makes sense, one of the only people in the world more unlikable than him is going to be the Republican nominee.

It unfortunately makes sense, one of the only people in the world more unlikable than him is going to be the Republican nominee.
I disagree with that. I don’t know anyone that likes Biden. Granted, I spend most of my time in AL/GA/MS, but even in the most Bideny areas (Jackson, MS), people can’t stand the clown.

I disagree with that. I don’t know anyone that likes Biden. Granted, I spend most of my time in AL/GA/MS, but even in the most Bideny areas (Jackson, MS), people can’t stand the clown.

I agree nobody likes him, but he doesn't drive the hate vote against him like Trump does. Dislike of Trump and Trump-linked candidates has caused the Republicans to lose the last 3 major elections ('18, '20, and '22).

I guess you could say one is least-liked and one is most-hated.

I agree nobody likes him, but he doesn't drive the hate vote against him like Trump does. Dislike of Trump and Trump-linked candidates has caused the Republicans to lose the last 3 major elections ('18, '20, and '22).

I guess you could say one is least-liked and one is most-hated.

Perhaps it's semantics but I will vote against Joe regardless of who the nominee will be...and of course we know who it will be unless he dies or the Democrats decide to wipe their asses with the Constitution by keeping him off the ballot.

One potential saving grace is the Senate election in 2024 line up favorably for Republicans. Damage could be more limited if the Republicans can hold the House and take back the Senate.
In some ways, given the localized abilities to cheat, Trump may have better odds (unless in jail or dead) than some of the House candidates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT