ADVERTISEMENT

Even cnn sees ethics issues for “The big guy”

What are the chances we get a response from Gator ITT that doesn’t mention Trump or his family?

200w.gif

Yeah well, you can make bet the MSM will circle the wagons and do everything under the sun to protect their Marxist comrades….bank on it!

When you cant get freebies off daddy's coat tails as easy anymore you create and sell "art" to get that free money rolling in again.

Humper Biden has bills to pay. Crack and whores ain't cheap. Baby daddy child support bills are still rolling in. I think we will see nude photos on TMZ of Humper with M&Ms on his pecker soon. TMZ will pay good money for those photos off Humper's laptop.

damn those Trump kids are bad.

What are the chances we get a response from Gator ITT that doesn’t mention Trump or his family?
I don’t GAS anymore. It’s obviously ok for Trumpsky children to publish books, influence foreign governments for loans, trade marks and patents

You have absolutely no problem with it- even though the windfall could be 100x greater so GFY

I don’t GAS anymore. It’s obviously ok for Trumpsky children to publish books, influence foreign governments for loans, trade marks and patents

You have absolutely no problem with it- even though the windfall could be 100x greater so GFY

Literally impossible to criticize Biden or bring up Trump

17o6bn.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT