ADVERTISEMENT

Drug OD rates up in 2020

Last edited:

Gee, that’s a surprise 🙄

Joe could OD on Prevagen any day now... he is just trying to remember his own name.
Look how bad things got in 2020. OP blasted the mental health and drug issues in this country by Trump’s final year and you get on Joe? Look in the mirror.

^ No, their side doesn’t “think”, they feel, hence all the problems we are currently saddled with.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Apparently, according to your side, we should also abolish prisons and jails.

Do you ever think before you type? If so, WTF do you think about? Like butterflies and shit?
Straw Man.
^ No, their side doesn’t “think”, they feel, hence all the problems we are currently saddled with.
Projection
I feel like peenace is a dumbass.

...but I think my feelings are dead on balls accurate.
Any comment on OP’s article showing the deterioration of the mental health and the drug abuse epidemic getting worse under Trump? Got nothing, Champ?

Straw Man.

That absolutely wasn't a straw man argument. It was entirely logical based on your reply to @GwinnettDawg

If you insist that my reply to you was a straw man, then your reply to @GwinnettDawg was one as well....genius.

Projection

Many libs even recognize that you guys go more off your feels, dork. In no way was he projecting.

Any comment on OP’s article showing the deterioration of the mental health and the drug abuse epidemic getting worse under Trump? Got nothing, Champ?

Nope...if I decide to read it I'll let you know though. Would his article somehow change my feelings on your dumbassery?

Reactions: dhetiger
That absolutely wasn't a straw man argument. It was entirely logical based on your reply to @GwinnettDawg

If you insist that my reply to you was a straw man, then your reply to @GwinnettDawg was one as well....genius.

Many libs even recognize that you guys go more off your feels, dork. In no way was he projecting.

Nope...if I decide to read it I'll let you know though. Would his article somehow change my feelings on your dumbassery?
I should have known better than to post something for you that might both educate you take more than a 30 second attention span ;). Cliff Notes: Trump’s final year was a disaster on the drug overdose front.

I should have known better than to post something for you that might both educate you take more than a 30 second attention span ;). Cliff Notes: Trump’s final year was a disaster on the drug overdose front.

I don't read every article posted on this board or any other board.

Neither do you. So excellent point again, dumbass.

Reactions: dhetiger
Again, you don’t suppose the pandemic had anything at all to do with this????
You'll note the data did not say drug use hit an all time record in 2017, 2018, or 2019.

Why just the "last year of Trump's term" when we had a once a centrality pandemic?

The "everything is Trump's fault" line of thinking is simple minded, Vanity Fair level reasoning.

Again, you don’t suppose the pandemic had anything at all to do with this????

You'll note the data did not say drug use hit an all time record in 2017, 2018, or 2019.

Why just the "last year of Trump's term" when we had a once a centrality pandemic?

The "everything is Trump's fault" line of thinking is simple minded, Vanity Fair level reasoning.
Exactly my original point to @Sanctions Stand and every simple-minded idiot here that cries “Biden” like a little bitch from everything to gas prices to who is voted Miss Nevada USA. You’re right, and thank you!

Exactly my original point to @Sanctions Stand and every simple-minded idiot here that cries “Biden” like a little bitch from everything to gas prices to who is voted Miss Nevada USA. You’re right, and thank you!
Biden is just another symptom of the pvssification of America. You already know that though, hence your constant defense of the Sleepy Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Biden is just another symptom of the pvssification of America. You already know that though, hence your constant defense of the Sleepy Joe.
He’s a symptom of having an opponent that was the most corrupt buffoon and failure ever to hold the office (for his one term). Sorry that daddy lost, bitch.

Oh, and overdose deaths have (sadly) gone up year after year since the start of the new millennium:

ODR2020Slide1.jpeg

He’s a symptom of having an opponent that was the most corrupt buffoon and failure ever to hold the office (for his one term). Sorry that daddy lost, bitch.
Oooooh, mean words! That's VIOLENCE in 2021! Somebody cancel this guy!

Really not that big of a Trump fan, just think Biden is a lifetime loser. Likely will end up as the Jimmy Carter of the 21st century.

Oooooh, mean words! That's VIOLENCE in 2021! Somebody cancel this guy!

Really not that big of a Trump fan, just think Biden is a lifetime loser. Likely will end up as the Jimmy Carter of the 21st century.
We just had Nixon, Carter, and Mussolini rolled into one in the last President, but keep jerking it to your Biden fantasies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT