ADVERTISEMENT

Truth

Not at all a surprise you agree with this piece of shit. So you’re ok with anyone not convicted if a charge being denied their rights. And just who has the authority to impose such a decision? Typical tactics of the left wing modern gestapo of which you are a willing member. You’re pathetic.

“The clause was designed to operate directly and immediately upon those who betray their oaths to the Constitution, ….by waging war on our government by attempting to overturn a presidential election through a bloodless coup.”
🤔
Sure sounds like the Democrat Party during the Trump presidency to me.
And shame on you KT, agreeing with that TDS afflicted mope.

Last edited:
Reactions: hokiemokie
Not at all a surprise you agree with this piece of shit. So you’re ok with anyone not convicted if a charge being denied their rights. And just who has the authority to impose such a decision? Typical tactics of the left wing modern gestapo of which you are a willing member. You’re pathetic.
I didn’t write the Constitution but can refer to the dudes that did. Take it up with them or their descendants I guess.

I didn’t write the Constitution but can refer to the dudes that did. Take it up with them or their descendants I guess.
Pretty sure due process is part of the 14th amendment. Maybe the people you link should learn basic reading comprehension.

That is funny as hell! Gator you roll me out laughing! You post "10 Facts: The Founding Fathers".... all the original "insurrectionists"

Stop it my sides are hurting!

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT