ADVERTISEMENT

Humper Briben

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
Humper should just buy a shotgun like Briben told everyone to do. Doing drugs, buying guns, not paying taxes, impregnating strippers and then dumping the baby…. Humper needs to sell more “art” to keep up this pace.

Gator, did you buy a signed Humper oil painting? Come on dude… help a fellow worthless democrat out.

Humper troubles

Humper should just buy a shotgun like Briben told everyone to do. Doing drugs, buying guns, not paying taxes, impregnating strippers and then dumping the baby…. Humper needs to sell more “art” to keep up this pace.

Gator, did you buy a signed Humper oil painting? Come on dude… help a fellow worthless democrat out.

Humper troubles
I would buy a HunterBiden painting for sure and parade in front of Trump followers for trolling purchases. I would consider it ALMOST as valuable as my slice of the Toomer Oak. It is priceless. If you’d like a picture I’ll email it to you.

Humper troubles
Doesn’t your idol fvck strippers and pay them more than Hunter gets for paintings or consulting fees? ( using an alias ??) Y/N easy answer —> ______

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT