ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Doom, “It’s possible we’ll be wearing masks in 2022”.

WTF is 80% herd mentality?

Sounds like something made up on the Interwebz.
You are familiar with the senile old fvcker Trumpsky word salad where he fumbled the expression in a press conference? Yeah you were in the Fox bubble. I’ll help you catch up. The world is still LOLing about that and valley forge airfields in another dementia episode.

You need a Dr. degree and decades of experience to tell the world that you do not have a clue. It just sounds better if you are educated. Follow the science.

You are familiar with the senile old fvcker Trumpsky word salad where he fumbled the expression in a press conference? Yeah you were in the Fox bubble. I’ll help you catch up. The world is still LOLing about that and valley forge airfields in another dementia episode.

senile fvcker... the one that said hundreds of thousands of vaccines will be given to 300 people?

Your defense of Joe Biden is hilarious. You voted for this imbecile. Let that sink in. And the people that told you to vote for him encourage and promote kid diddlers. You’re good with that?

“But I’m a Republican I tell ya!” 😂

Your defense of Joe Biden is hilarious. You voted for this imbecile. Let that sink in. And the people that told you to vote for him encourage and promote kid diddlers. You’re good with that?

“But I’m a Republican I tell ya!” 😂
I'd cut BG a lot of slack if his take was "I have x,y,z problem with Trump and just can't vote for him. I really hate that I have to vote for/support/allow by abstaining Joe Biden to become President, because I think he's a useless sack of shit, but in this election I'm dissatisfied with the options and have to make a choice."

That would be a reasonable thought process. Instead we have orange man bad rhetoric that makes Rachel Maddow wet with anticipation of a good deep dyking.

I'd cut BG a lot of slack if his take was "I have x,y,z problem with Trump and just can't vote for him. I really hate that I have to vote for/support/allow by abstaining Joe Biden to become President, because I think he's a useless sack of shit, but in this election I'm dissatisfied with the options and have to make a choice."

That would be a reasonable thought process. Instead we have orange man bad rhetoric that makes Rachel Maddow wet with anticipation of a good deep dyking.
Your memory is shorter than Trumpskys orange dick ( according to his stripper whores) . I have always been a huge supporter of Romney.. and McCain before him. I’d support Pence, Sasse, Haley for 2024.
Unfortunately there were no good choices for this election so I voted for the least worst. Trumpsky was a deranged corrupt lunatic and had to go.

I’m hopeful that some of younger moderate GOP can survive the Trumsky militant wing takeover of the party and reestablish some order before it splits into two parties ( as I predicated) .

Your memory is shorter than Trumpskys orange dick ( according to his stripper whores) . I have always been a huge supporter of Romney.. and McCain before him. I’d support Pence, Sasse, Haley for 2024.
Unfortunately there were no good choices for this election so I voted for the least worst. Trumpsky was a deranged corrupt lunatic and had to go.

I’m hopeful that some of younger moderate GOP can survive the Trumsky militant wing takeover of the party and reestablish some order before it splits into two parties ( as I predicated) .
Based on your response my memory is pretty good. Lol

😂

Dr. Doom is reminding me more and more of Al Gore. I think Al said the world would be doomed by global warming by now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT