ADVERTISEMENT

Hey goobers, for whatever reason, the CFP Trophy

UFO004.jpg

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I don't drink a lot of beer, but when I do it's Smithwicks, Killians, New Castle Brown Ale, or Corona Premier.

Have yet to drink an IPA that I could not get past 1/2 can... seriously TOO HOPPY. Finally, I'm no fan of the Chinese, but they make a damn fine beer in Yuengling... 😋👍

I don't drink a lot of beer, but when I do it's Smithwicks, Killians, New Castle Brown Ale, or Corona Premier.

Have yet to drink an IPA that I could not get past 1/2 can... seriously TOO HOPPY. Finally, I'm no fan of the Chinese, but they make a damn fine beer in Yuengling... 😋👍
Im a Yuengling guy all the way

I bought some of that a while back thinking what’s the difference, I drank a shit ton of it in college. Theres a difference.
I wouldn’t even drink it for most of college. By sophomore year, I realized it was better to spend a few bucks more than suffer through that shit.

Life's too short to drink crappy beer.
I enjoy the New England style IPAs. I especially like Hefeweizens and some of the farmhouse ales (Saisons).

Reactions: BKHusky

IPA's are just freaking nasty imo.

Worst beer I've ever had came from Kroger when I was in college. Yellow can that had "BEER" written on it in block print.

I finished the case...almost out of spite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT