ADVERTISEMENT

Continuing the March to Marxism

^ I will tell you, this is without doubt one of the most egregious, intrusive and anti American proposals ever concocted, these Marxists must be defeated! Again, may I remind those of you who may not remember the infamous (now retired) IRS attorney Lois Lerner and her zealous purging of conservative tax exempt groups.

Last edited:
I wonder just how many new employees banks will have to add to the payrolls, hell, I write dozens of checks over $600 monthly . I would venture most of you do as well !

its not the government’s business how I spend my money

big brother may appeal to the stupid amongst us (peenace) but not me

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I hate to interrupt this circle jerk of dumbfukkery, but there already were measures in place for the government to be alerted on $1000 dollar transactions. So its completely free trade capitalism, until moving the number down $400 becomes "Marxism"...to be able to monitor the movement of money in a free market economy. You doofuses don't understand your own boogeyman buzzwords.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I hate to interrupt this circle jerk of dumbfukkery, but there already were measures in place for the government to be alerted on $1000 dollar transactions. So its completely free trade capitalism, until moving the number down $400 becomes "Marxism"...to be able to monitor the movement of money in a free market economy. You doofuses don't understand your own boogeyman buzzwords.

It’s $10,000 dumbass….not $1000

It’s $10,000 dumbass….not $1000
Holy crap are you stupid. The FDIC says so, from the list of grounds for alerting them on non-accredited agencies, to combat money laundering...

Non-bank financial institutions or agents thereof (this definition includes telegraph companies, and money services businesses [currency exchange, check casher, or issuer of monetary instruments in an amount greater than $1,000 to any person in one day.

Cash payment report helps government combat money laundering​

More In News​

FS-2019-1, February 2019
Federal law requires a person to report cash transactions of more than $10,000 by filing IRS Form 8300 PDF, Report of Cash Payments Over $10,000 Received in a Trade or Business. The information on the form helps law enforcement combat money laundering, tax evasion, drug dealing, terrorist financing and other criminal activities.

IRS Rules for Depositing More Than $10,000 Cash in a Bank Account​

Learn the laws and bank rules for depositing more than $10,000 in cash. Find out whether these transactions will be reported to the IRS for suspicious activity.
Bio photo for Paul Sisolak

By Paul Sisolak
Updated: Aug 26, 2021

IRS Rules for Depositing More Than $10,000 Cash in a Bank Account​

Learn the laws and bank rules for depositing more than $10,000 in cash. Find out whether these transactions will be reported to the IRS for suspicious activity.
Bio photo for Paul Sisolak

By Paul Sisolak
Updated: Aug 26, 2021
That is correct, banks have to report any transaction over $10,000 . Friend of mine was fired from a bank for not completing the forms on her fathers transactions. he would have many any given week and she would only report a partial list. She said the forms were a bitch to complete .

That is correct, banks have to report any transaction over $10,000 . Friend of mine was fired from a bank for not completing the forms on her fathers transactions. he would have many any given week and she would only report a partial list. She said the forms were a bitch to complete .
Used to work in financial services industry. Even if you didn’t touch the $ every employee had to take mandatory compliance training for FINRA/SEC compliance. $10k was the threshold. They also warned about multiple transactions under $10k that people might use to skirt the reg. There was also an automatic hold on any deposit over $10k.

Banks may reserve the right to put a hold on deposits over a certain threshold below $10k that’s more for overdraft/risk protection vs regulatory compliance.

Knowing you’ve never dealt with $10,000 transactions, I understand how you could be so stupid

You can tag me or quote me, coward. Let me help you: They are both on the books. Yours is for banks only. Mine is for all other financial institutions.

Used to work in financial services industry. Even if you didn’t touch the $ every employee had to take mandatory compliance training for FINRA/SEC compliance. $10k was the threshold. They also warned about multiple transactions under $10k that people might use to skirt the reg. There was also an automatic hold on any deposit over $10k.

Banks may reserve the right to put a hold on deposits over a certain threshold below $10k that’s more for overdraft/risk protection vs regulatory compliance.
As an executive in the financial services industry I would say this is correct as it pertains to “currency transactions” hence the currency transaction report (CTR), multiple transactions are considered “structuring” which is prohibited. The proposals being considered by our American Marxist’s are not ONLY currency transactions over $600 but ALL transactions over $600.

As an executive in the financial services industry I would say this is correct as it pertains to “currency transactions” hence the currency transaction report (CTR), multiple transactions are considered “structuring” which is prohibited. The proposals being considered by our American Marxist’s are not ONLY currency transactions over $600 but ALL transactions over $600.
Exactly.

Holy crap are you stupid. The FDIC says so, from the list of grounds for alerting them on non-accredited agencies, to combat money laundering...

Non-bank financial institutions or agents thereof (this definition includes telegraph companies, and money services businesses [currency exchange, check casher, or issuer of monetary instruments in an amount greater than $1,000 to any person in one day.

LOL...you just moved the goal posts.

The IRS wants to know about $600 moving from accredited bank to accredited bank. As @Orange_N_White just told you, currently that number is $10,000.

You bring up unaccredited institutions as though it is relevant to this conversation. It isn't.

Stupid or just intellectually dishonest? No one GAF...just stfu already.

LOL...you just moved the goal posts.

The IRS wants to know about $600 moving from accredited bank to accredited bank. As @Orange_N_White just told you, currently that number is $10,000.

You bring up unaccredited institutions as though it is relevant to this conversation. It isn't.

Stupid or just intellectually dishonest? No one GAF...just stfu already.

He really is stupid

Reactions: BamaFan1137
He really is stupid
I remember back in high school there was this little bitch kid that played baseball for our rival, and he would always talk shit from the bench. When he got his opportunity to get in the game, he’d wave his bat around like he was Barry Bonds (looked and acted more like Barry Manilow).

Anyway, the very last time we played them he started the game (batted last of course), and I got to pitch. Much like I do with @Menace Sockeyes on a daily basis, I made it clear who was boss. That weak little puke batted 3 times in that game, and naturally I pegged the shit out of him all three times.

Lesson: Talking out of your ass doesn’t get you any respect. I will break you.

I remember back in high school there was this little bitch kid that played baseball for our rival, and he would always talk shit from the bench. When he got his opportunity to get in the game, he’d wave his bat around like he was Barry Bonds (looked and acted more like Barry Manilow).

Anyway, the very last time we played them he started the game (batted last of course), and I got to pitch. Much like I do with @Menace Sockeyes on a daily basis, I made it clear who was boss. That weak little puke batted 3 times in that game, and naturally I pegged the shit out of him all three times.

Lesson: Talking out of your ass doesn’t get you any respect. I will break you.
The mouthy ones are always the ones that suck the most. Great story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT