ADVERTISEMENT

As I said.. Trumpsky fires first shot to split GOP

That highlights part of the TDS problem which has infected the Democrat Party, the left was fantasizing about Trump not leaving office on his own accord. Do a search, there are pages of articles and dozens of videos whimsically dreaming of such an event. An example of Feeble Joe getting in on it:

It never ceases to amaze me how this man continues to fvck with your psyche and your ability to reason.

Agree, he's a dick for what he has done to you.
I’d really like an answer to the pediphilia concept. Let’s say Voyeurism of teenage girls. This isn’t a rumor. You have a teenage daughter I think? So your opinion ?

I wasn’t including him in national congressional leadership. I’ll list governors later. SO IYO Is Desantis closer to Cheney or Greene in ideology??

I'm sorry....I failed to answer your question. I'm going to need a little more information on DeSantis in order to properly break this down. What are his thoughts on being in a threesome with Greene and Boebert? This is important because I once posted that I'd like to be the meat in a Greene-Boebert sandwich, and you took huge liberties with that and basically called me a card carrying member of QAnon. So, let me know if he thinks it would be cool to bang those crazy bitches at the same time so I know how to properly address you.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Trumpsky is the RINO... he is a lifelong supporter of liberal politics in NY .that includes millions to the Cuomos and Clinton Foundation. No one would have connected him to the GOP 6 yrs ago. You have just forgotten that inconvenient fact. He has zero value for the GOP and is aiming to rebrand it. Congratulations. You have a dictator.
Your boy is averaging more EOs per year than any president in US history

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT