ADVERTISEMENT

As I said.. Trumpsky fires first shot to split GOP

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
The lemming Cult and Freedom Caucus is enabling him to control who will be the GOP nominee.

Imagine that.. The only POTUS who has ever lost the House Senate and WH in a two year period. I’d say he’s on to something.

this will include house and senate primaries for royal family members... Lara, DJr and Ivanka.

Are you people OK with the dictatorship move? By gobbling his balls the Q-America First party has cornered about 30% of the right wing voters but will need moderates to win back majorities and WH.

At this point, I'd like to see him go away. He will Ross Perot the next couple of election cycles at this rate.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I’d think as a she/her liberal you’d be happy with Trump on this one
Actually I’m hoping for some formal opposition from McConnell to declare rational leaders of the traditional wing from Kitzenger, Romney, Cheney, Haley etc.
Trumpsky and Q-CPAC have already declared everyone else to be RINOs... so WTF? Diversion of fundraising away from RNC is an active declaration to secede and separate.

Actually I’m hoping for some formal opposition from McConnell to declare rational leaders of the traditional wing from Kitzenger, Romney, Cheney, Haley etc.
Trumpsky and Q-CPAC have already declared everyone else to be RINOs... so WTF? Diversion of fundraising away from RNC is an active declaration to secede and separate.

If you don’t think Romney is a RINO you need more help than I had previously thought

Btw ....I’d still vote for all those over a democrat like Biden or Carmelo . I don’t want the far left agenda

of course, I’m not a dumbass like you

If you don’t think Romney is a RINO you need more help than I had previously thought
Trumpsky is the RINO... he is a lifelong supporter of liberal politics in NY .that includes millions to the Cuomos and Clinton Foundation. No one would have connected him to the GOP 6 yrs ago. You have just forgotten that inconvenient fact. He has zero value for the GOP and is aiming to rebrand it. Congratulations. You have a dictator.

Trumpsky is the RINO... he is a lifelong supporter of liberal politics in NY .that includes millions to the Cuomos and Clinton Foundation. No one would have connected him to the GOP 6 yrs ago. You have just forgotten that inconvenient fact. He has zero value for the GOP and is aiming to rebrand it. Congratulations. You have a dictator.
No arguments with the first part of your post, I was skeptical of Trump for the same reasons, hence the saying, “actions speak louder than words”, (i.e., he DID what he said he’d do) and was more conservative on many issues than any Republican since Reagan. As for your last two sentences, rubbish...as is the preposterous notion I support the “Q” folks. Hell, I never even heard of them (or Proud Boys for that matter) until it came up in the debates.

Last edited:
As an additional thought, the “Q” people are said to point to “satan worshipping pedophiles” in the “deep state” trying to “undermine Trump”? Well, we certainly know of MANY people who tried to “undermine” Trump. We also learned there is a well organized and powerful bureaucratic “deep state” (think swamp) alive and well in DC and with the likes of John Weaver (of Lincoln Project fame) the pedophile moniker isn’t a long stretch. As for satan worshippers?, although that might be a bit fanciful, secular modernists and “Nones” (those with no religious affiliation) are sadly probably the majority now in DC.

Do dictators give up power after elections?

Help me there

Dumbass

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Btw ....I’d still vote for all those over a democrat like Biden or Carmelo . I don’t want the far left agenda

of course, I’m not a dumbass like you
What part of the far left agenda do you think I want?? The GOP has always advocated constitutional purity, fiscal conservatism , strong military, limited entitlements and free trade. What happened to that?

I just happen to hate aan obnoxious , childish RINO reality show host who has failed in every aspect of life and business. I’m not alone . That’s why 80MM Americans - many in red states were happy to see the lying corrupt MF go down in flames.

What part of the far left agenda do you think I want?? The GOP has always advocated constitutional purity, fiscal conservatism , strong military, limited entitlements and free trade. What happened to that?

Which of those attributes are being accomplished by a Dem President House and Senate?

Dumbass....Party of 1

This way to your table Mr Gator

I just happen to hate aan obnoxious , childish RINO reality show host who has failed in every aspect of life and business. I’m not alone . That’s why 80MM Americans - many in red states were happy to see the lying corrupt MF go down in flames.

can you honestly say, with a straight face,that you really believe 80mm people voted for that brain dead mouth breather?

can you honestly say, with a straight face,that you really believe 80mm people voted for that brain dead mouth breather?
100% positive... according to all levels of authority... even those with GOP election officials an state government control, 1-60 in lawsuits and appeals all the way to a Trump controlled SCOTUS. Everyone knows it excepting Trumpsky core lemmings.

Now it goes to the 4 most expensive libel cases in world history. CNN , Kraken woman, spastic Tudy, OANN, Pirto, pillow guy?? , How do you think that will go??

Ask Lou Dobbs what he thinks now? Read his attempt at retraction. All are going to go down HUGE... because like you -they believed the big lie without one fvcking thread of evidence. That’s fine.... you at least have the QAnon prophesies to hang onto.

Buy Dominion stock ... and yeah you can wait for it... 101%

As an additional thought, the “Q” people are said to point to “satan worshipping pedophiles” in the “deep state” trying to “undermine Trump”? Well, we certainly know of MANY people who tried to “undermine” Trump. We also learned there is a well organized and powerful bureaucratic “deep state” (think swamp) alive and well in DC and with the likes of John Weaver (of Lincoln Project fame) the pedophile moniker isn’t a long stretch. As for satan worshippers?, although that might be a bit fanciful, secular modernists and “Nones” (those with no religious affiliation) are sadly probably the majority now in DC.
Sounds like you're trying to talk yourself into it.

Hardly

Yep, RINO...in addition to accused pedophile.
The “confusion” comes from feeble Joe and self loathing RINO’s.
Does pedophile include those who sneak in the dressing rooms of naked juvenile beauty pageant contestants ? That should be an easy question.

You are the one determining moderates? Lol. Ok. You do know that people like Crenshaw have agreed with Trump before, right? Thoughts on him?
Voting record is one thing... rationality , civility and integrity are another.. Cheney voted for Trump agenda 95% and is considered more l conservative than her father. She has been labeled a RINO by a corrupt former Democrat. That should have been the signal to most Republicans that Trumpsky had lost his marbles.

Voting record is one thing... rationality , civility and integrity are another.. Cheney voted for Trump agenda 95% and is considered more l conservative than her father. She has been labeled a RINO by a corrupt former Democrat. That should have been the signal to most Republicans that Trumpsky had lost his marbles.

Desantis agrees with most of Trump's views but you said you support him. Interesting.

Do dictators give up power after elections?

Help me there

Dumbass
So you think Trumpsky has given up power??? Seriously? Who do you think speaks for the former Republican ( now America First Qtrumpublican party?)? Did you see the cheesy golden statue at QPAC? Greene says “it’s Trumpsky s party now”. Send her a tweet if you disagree ( you don’t).

Desantis agrees with most of Trump's views but you said you support him. Interesting.
I wasn’t including him in national congressional leadership. I’ll list governors later. SO IYO Is Desantis closer to Cheney or Greene in ideology??

So you think Trumpsky has given up power??? Seriously? Who do you think speaks for the former Republican ( now America First Qtrumpublican party?)? Did you see the cheesy golden statue at QPAC? Greene says “it’s Trumpsky s party now”. Send her a tweet if you disagree ( you don’t).

can he order an air strike? Sign an executive order?

yes gator, you dumbass, he gave up presidential power

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT