ADVERTISEMENT

As I said... QAnon is becoming a major constituency of the Trumpsky Party

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
I also prophesied that officials in the Trumpsky mafia would encourage armed insurrection.

Once again... you can’t deny the truthiness of my predication. I know you cult folk will ignore actual video because you don’t really want to believe that it’s really happening..... yet deflection and irrational defense will begin in 3, 2 , 1.... MAGA

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Trumpanzees: Love the flag and The Constitution. Hate the actual ideas they are too illiterate to understand. These are the people we are talking about after all. Ironic that these are the people that are white "supremacists" ;)...

I also prophesied that officials in the Trumpsky mafia would encourage armed insurrection.

Once again... you can’t deny the truthiness of my predication. I know you cult folk will ignore actual video because you don’t really want to believe that it’s really happening..... yet deflection and irrational defense will begin in 3, 2 , 1.... MAGA
QAnon people are water heads, just like progressive democrats. Between the two groups, there's enough water between the ears to get the southwest US out of their drought.

That's it... you have convinced me that a demented, babbling, 45+ year lifer do-nothing race-baiting civil servant and pedophile who does not mean tweet and barks executive orders in his sleep is the answer. Sleepy is the man. He has cancer on the ropes and will unite the country.

I think I will go snort some parmesan cheese, wet the hairs down on my legs and watch them stand back up.

Well Gator, if it comes to that it won’t be the first time for our country.
Yeah and I’m betting that you are one of the 28% delusional Q militant fvcks who want civil war with the 72% because a few minor social issues.

Do you believe that there are Satan worshiping cannibal pedophiles in Congress? ( besides Gaetz ;)
Where we go one - we go all !!!!
1776!
MAGA by gawd

Reactions: Konigstiger
Yeah and I’m betting that you are one of the 28% delusional Q militant fvcks who want civil war with the 72% because a few minor social issues.

Do you believe that there are Satan worshiping cannibal pedophiles in Congress? ( besides Gaetz ;)
1776!
MAGA by gawd
Son, stop taking whatever drugs you are on.

1776!
MAGA by gawd
Just for saying that, If I could jump through this internet connection I’d grab you by your scrawny neck and squeeze it until you turned blue….just kidding 🙂

Reactions: David_Dennison
true story
Because some of you people don’t really want to believe that there are dozens of Satan worshiping cannibals in Congress... but you will no doubt vote for someone who does. You in cvnt Q-MTGs district? Would you vote for her?

Because some of you people don’t really want to believe that there are dozens of Satan worshiping cannibals in Congress... but you will no doubt vote for someone who does. You in cvnt Q-MTGs district? Would you vote for her?
She isnt in my district. don’t even know who she defeated. Do know she had to be the lesser of two evils to get elected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT