ADVERTISEMENT

McConnell finally comes to his senses

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
As I said... Trumpsky will destroy the GOP as we know it. . It will officially separate into two factions on the day the Senate votes to impeach and remove.

it is clear now that the traditional GOP will attempt to separate themselves by allowing Trumpsky to be put on trial for his high crimes and misdemeanors. They will let him burn and there are now >20 will vote to convict , remove and bar from federal office . That includes Mitch himself.

There is going to be some amazing shit that will come out without executive privilege and GOP objections.

Based on what I hear from my personal Congressman ( believe it or GFY) The aim is to extract his political power by removing any possibility of running for political office.

Also to allow for any evidence that there was credible cause of action in election fraud (( this will be personally debating to most if you)) This will prevent any future Trump PACs. Trumpism eventually dies but it will still takes 3-4 yrs for his militant faction to be rooted out.
There are also at least 3-4 bulletproof federal charges which are going to be processed for indictment on Jan 21. Obstruction from the Mueller report will now be allowed since he has no protection in Federal Court.

He fvcked over his chance to resign and get Pence to pardon. Trumpsky was willing to let him die on the senate floor.

He can self pardon but it will be set aside by SCOTUS. Fundamental historic law is that no man can his own judge.

He will see Otisville. Ivanka and DJTjr will eventually join him for tax fraud.

Wait for it...

As I said... Trumpsky will destroy the GOP as we know it. . It will officially separate into two factions on the day the Senate votes to impeach and remove.

it is clear now that the traditional GOP will attempt to separate themselves by allowing Trumpsky to be put on trial for his high crimes and misdemeanors. They will let him burn and there are now >20 will vote to convict , remove and bar from federal office . That includes Mitch himself.

There is going to be some amazing shit that will come out without executive privilege and GOP objections.

Based on what I hear from my personal Congressman ( believe it or GFY) The aim is to extract his political power by removing any possibility of running for political office.

Also to allow for any evidence that there was credible cause of action in election fraud (( this will be personally debating to most if you)) This will prevent any future Trump PACs. Trumpism eventually dies but it will still takes 3-4 yrs for his militant faction to be rooted out.
There are also at least 3-4 bulletproof federal charges which are going to be processed for indictment on Jan 21. Obstruction from the Mueller report will now be allowed since he has no protection in Federal Court.

He fvcked over his chance to resign and get Pence to pardon. Trumpsky was willing to let him die on the senate floor.

He can self pardon but it will be set aside by SCOTUS. Fundamental historic law is that no man can his own judge.

Wait for it...
my take...you don’t know shit

How about Mitch McConnell? , Liz Cheney?? 20 others? All RINOs now? I imagine that after most of those folks were curled up in the floor fearing death... they came to the same realization - that the nightmare of Trumpsky needs to be erased.

I don't think GD is saying that he believes nothing is going on with the GOP as far as removing Trump. I think he's remembering how you have said a lot of shit over the years, on a wide variety of things, that were just plain wrong. And, I think he left out that anyone who prefaces a statement with "my personal congressman" sounds like a douchebag. These are just observations. And before you ask, I'm over Trump at this point and I'm ready for the country to move on.

Wait for it...

Never again shall the outsiders dare to challenge the establishment again. Politics are for professional politicians.

You tell 'em BG!!!

Pure baffling (and extremely sad) that people on this board voted for the party that supports those fùcking “squad” idiots, racists like Maxine Waters, and pure invalids like Nadler, Schumer, and Pelosi.

It goes deeper than that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT