ADVERTISEMENT

800% increase April over April of fentanyl

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005
800% increase April over April of the amount of fentanyl that has been apprehended by the Texas Department of Public Safety. We have obtained enough fentanyl coming across the border to kill every single person in the state of New York.

800% increase April over April of the amount of fentanyl that has been apprehended by the Texas Department of Public Safety. We have obtained enough fentanyl coming across the border to kill every single person in the state of New York.

thats what killed Colt Brennan this week.

Sounds to me like the Biden CBP is doing a lot better job than the previous administration by sieving more illegal drugs.

Criticize lifetime traditional ultra conservative GOP members and express support to conspiracy kooks and pedophile criminals like the Trumpublican you are.

mittens is ultra conservative?

😂

pedophile?...😂

s2qxbda-gif.562785

• Angry
Reactions: BamaFan1137

I guess, Abbott, the Governor of Texas is trying figure out a use for the fentanyl the police have seized.

What a shame, I actually like McConaughey as an actor.
He’s pretty popular up at U of Tx Austin. He is on the TX sidelines a lot. He was there when the much discussed “3rd and 17” play in 2019 happened. He had been jumping up and down and clapping before the play. It was good to see the pain on his face when LSU scored a TD on the play.

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT