ADVERTISEMENT

Sooooo what’s next in Climate Control.....

Bill_D

Varsity
Jun 26, 2001
I heard that that someone even talked about a bill to eliminate wood and other types of fire places that actually burn something, production of charcoal, barbecuing with wood or charcoal, and even evaluating the making of steel from iron ore. All of these activities result in increased risk from CO2.

I wonder what they are going to do about that volcano in the Congo that released so much CO2 in it eruption last week. It has a different kind of lava. It contains only an extremely low amount of Silica which makes it more fluid and it actually flow so easily it get up to 40 miles per hour coming down the mountain. You can see the CO2 bubbling out of it like air out of water when there is air trapped in flowing water. It looks Like a cloud.

The CO2 is considered a very dangerous part of the eruption. There is so much CO2 in it and it bubbles out so fast, that being heavier than air it fills small valleys pushing the air up. It doesn’t have time to dissipate. It has actually suffocated people to death. People are warned to clear out of low spots when it erupts.

I presume the Paris group and Biden climate control people are working on a plan to cap this and other volcanos around the world to control their CO2 emissions. They also have a lot of other gases such as methane and various sulfide gases that also damage the climate. Good luck cappping this one. It’s on the East African Rift which is a crack in the Earth down to magma more than several thousand miles long.

Then what really makes you wonder as there is a lot of respected scientists and science around that says in no way can the increase in CO2 from man activities over the last 400 years be responsible for the increase in temperature occurring. Some scientists feel it is mainly due to a big increase in water vapor in the upper atmosphere. Beginning of an ice age anyone? It’s about time due to their frequency. That’s is how they start. Running your cars is not going to stop it, though it will take about 30,000 year before ice will b.e down to the northern part of New Mexico or northern TN.

Damn I’m sorry I’m so old. I sure would like to see the end of this debate.

Unfortunately Bill, as long as the globalist Marxist’s have any power this debate will not end. There’s too much power and control at stake to let this faux “crisis” go to waste. You bring up some excellent points but sadly common sense has been absent from this topic since its inception.

I heard that that someone even talked about a bill to eliminate wood and other types of fire places that actually burn something, production of charcoal, barbecuing with wood or charcoal, and even evaluating the making of steel from iron ore. All of these activities result in increased risk from CO2.

I wonder what they are going to do about that volcano in the Congo that released so much CO2 in it eruption last week. It has a different kind of lava. It contains only an extremely low amount of Silica which makes it more fluid and it actually flow so easily it get up to 40 miles per hour coming down the mountain. You can see the CO2 bubbling out of it like air out of water when there is air trapped in flowing water. It looks Like a cloud.

The CO2 is considered a very dangerous part of the eruption. There is so much CO2 in it and it bubbles out so fast, that being heavier than air it fills small valleys pushing the air up. It doesn’t have time to dissipate. It has actually suffocated people to death. People are warned to clear out of low spots when it erupts.

I presume the Paris group and Biden climate control people are working on a plan to cap this and other volcanos around the world to control their CO2 emissions. They also have a lot of other gases such as methane and various sulfide gases that also damage the climate. Good luck cappping this one. It’s on the East African Rift which is a crack in the Earth down to magma more than several thousand miles long.

Then what really makes you wonder as there is a lot of respected scientists and science around that says in no way can the increase in CO2 from man activities over the last 400 years be responsible for the increase in temperature occurring. Some scientists feel it is mainly due to a big increase in water vapor in the upper atmosphere. Beginning of an ice age anyone? It’s about time due to their frequency. That’s is how they start. Running your cars is not going to stop it, though it will take about 30,000 year before ice will b.e down to the northern part of New Mexico or northern TN.

Good sources you provided. Facebook memes?
Unfortunately Bill, as long as the globalist Marxist’s have any power this debate will not end. There’s too much power and control at stake to let this faux “crisis” go to waste. You bring up some excellent points but sadly common sense has been absent from this topic since its inception.
Oh, here's a real PhD weighing in! Doctor, please tell us how much smarter than NASA and the NOAA you are (you know, those are the scientists who contend that man-made global climate crisis is real). But I bet you want this to go away. Republicans have only fallen on their faces on this, and been consistently proven wrong, for a few decades. But we can't even get Cons to understand how Jesus didn't walk with dinosaurs, so this might be a lost cause.

Oh, here's a real PhD weighing in! Doctor, please tell us how much smarter than NASA and the NOAA you are (you know, those are the scientists who contend that man-made global climate crisis is real). But I bet you want this to go away. Republicans have only fallen on their faces on this, and been consistently proven wrong, for a few decades. But we can't even get Cons to understand how Jesus didn't walk with dinosaurs, so this might be a lost cause.

We came out of an ice age 10,000 or so years ago. The ice sheets and glaciers that covered much of North America receded way up nearer the pole. There were very few people on earth at that time to be blamed for the end of an ice age. What are your thoughts? Mammoth and Mastodon farts? If you like you can phone a friend... maybe Greta Thunberg... follow the science my young grasshopper

We came out of an ice age 10,000 or so years ago. The ice sheets and glaciers that covered much of North America receded way up nearer the pole. There were very few people on earth at that time to be blamed for the end of an ice age. What are your thoughts? Mammoth and Mastodon farts? If you like you can phone a friend... maybe Greta Thunberg... follow the science my young grasshopper
I'll phone the science, and the best research paper on this subject.

Researchers have largely put to rest a long debate on the underlying mechanism that has caused periodic ice ages on Earth for the past 2.5 million years – they are ultimately linked to slight shifts in solar radiation caused by predictable changes in Earth's rotation and axis.

Yet, NASA says this is not what is happening now. Instead it is rising greenhouse/carbon emissions caused by man's activity on Earth. But I'm sure they haven't looked into that change in our planet's rotation or axis. Better go educate them, professor.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Embarrassing. As pitiful as a twice impeached Orange desecration EPA appointment.

I'll phone the science, and the best research paper on this subject.

Researchers have largely put to rest a long debate on the underlying mechanism that has caused periodic ice ages on Earth for the past 2.5 million years – they are ultimately linked to slight shifts in solar radiation caused by predictable changes in Earth's rotation and axis.

Yet, NASA says this is not what is happening now. Instead it is rising greenhouse/carbon emissions caused by man's activity on Earth. But I'm sure they haven't looked into that change in our planet's rotation or axis. Better go educate them, professor.

So you are saying that many factors are causing climate change and many are not even related to humans? Interesting, did you call Greta?

So you are saying that many factors are causing climate change and many are not even related to humans? Interesting, did you call Greta?
Reading: It's FUNdamental! Let me help by quoting myself since you were a little slow to pick this up...

Instead it is rising greenhouse/carbon emissions caused by man's activity on Earth

So no. Our modern, hyper-speed warming and climate crisis is not from a shift in the Earth's axis or rotation. Painfully hard to comprehend, I know.

Reading: It's FUNdamental! Let me help by quoting myself since you were a little slow to pick this up...

Instead it is rising greenhouse/carbon emissions caused by man's activity on Earth

So no. Our modern, hyper-speed warming and climate crisis is not from a shift in the Earth's axis or rotation. Painfully hard to comprehend, I know.

Ahhh grasshopper.... so science says that climate change is caused by greenhouse/carbon emissions... and all these greenhouse/carbon emissions are caused by humans?

I am following the science... much like Dr. Fauci... sometimes I wear no mask and sometimes I wear an entire box of masks... it is about the science.

Embarrassing. As pitiful as a twice impeached Orange desecration EPA appointment.

Brilliant! I pray Dementia Joe makes you head of the EPA as you follow the science and wear a box of masks and several jock straps. We are in good hands! Tell Greta I said hello.

Ahhh grasshopper.... so science says that climate change is caused by greenhouse/carbon emissions... and all these greenhouse/carbon emissions are caused by humans?

I am following the science... much like Dr. Fauci... sometimes I wear no mask and sometimes I wear an entire box of masks... it is about the science.
Let me help you by turning to NASA...

International Academies: Joint Statement​

"Climate change is real. There will always be uncertainty in understanding a system as complex as the world’s climate. However there is now strong evidence that significant global warming is occurring. The evidence comes from direct measurements of rising surface air temperatures and subsurface ocean temperatures and from phenomena such as increases in average global sea levels, retreating glaciers, and changes to many physical and biological systems. It is likely that most of the warming in recent decades can be attributed to human activities.”

• U.S. National Academy of Sciences
    "Scientists have known for some time, from multiple lines of evidence, that humans are changing Earth’s climate, primarily through greenhouse gas emissions."11

U.S. GOVERNMENT AGENCIES​

• USGCRP emblem

U.S. Global Change Research Program
    "Earth’s climate is now changing faster than at any point in the history of modern civilization, primarily as a result of human activities." (2018, 13 U.S. government departments and agencies)12

INTERGOVERNMENTAL BODIES​

• IPCC emblem

Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
    “Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, many of the observed changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia. The atmosphere and ocean have warmed, the amounts of snow and ice have diminished, and sea level has risen.”13

OTHER RESOURCES​

List of Worldwide Scientific Organizations​

The following page lists the nearly 200 worldwide scientific organizations that hold the position that climate change has been caused by human action.
    http://www.opr.ca.gov/facts/list-of-scientific-organizations.html

U.S. Agencies​

The following page contains information on what federal agencies are doing to adapt to climate change.
    https://www.c2es.org/site/assets/up...daptation-what-federal-agencies-are-doing.pdf

Milankovitch cycles, genius. Educate yourself.

Let me help you by turning to NASA...

International Academies: Joint Statement​

"Climate change is real. There will always be uncertainty in understanding a system as complex as the world’s climate. However there is now strong evidence that significant global warming is occurring. The evidence comes from direct measurements of rising surface air temperatures and subsurface ocean temperatures and from phenomena such as increases in average global sea levels, retreating glaciers, and changes to many physical and biological systems. It is likely that most of the warming in recent decades can be attributed to human activities.”

• U.S. National Academy of Sciences
    "Scientists have known for some time, from multiple lines of evidence, that humans are changing Earth’s climate, primarily through greenhouse gas emissions."11

U.S. GOVERNMENT AGENCIES​

• USGCRP emblem

U.S. Global Change Research Program
    "Earth’s climate is now changing faster than at any point in the history of modern civilization, primarily as a result of human activities." (2018, 13 U.S. government departments and agencies)12

INTERGOVERNMENTAL BODIES​

• IPCC emblem

Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
    “Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, many of the observed changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia. The atmosphere and ocean have warmed, the amounts of snow and ice have diminished, and sea level has risen.”13

OTHER RESOURCES​

List of Worldwide Scientific Organizations​

The following page lists the nearly 200 worldwide scientific organizations that hold the position that climate change has been caused by human action.
    http://www.opr.ca.gov/facts/list-of-scientific-organizations.html

U.S. Agencies​

The following page contains information on what federal agencies are doing to adapt to climate change.
    https://www.c2es.org/site/assets/up...daptation-what-federal-agencies-are-doing.pdf

Interesting...

A scientifically informed US political leader in 2009 said "The North Pole will be ice-free in the summer by 2013 because of man-made global warming. "

Have you and Greta traveled to said North Pole to give it a look see?

I typed this wearing 3 masks this time just to keep things real and scientific.

Last edited:
Interesting...

A scientifically informed US political leader in 2009 said "The North Pole will be ice-free in the summer by 2013 because of man-made global warming. "

Have you and Greta traveled to said North Pole to give it a look see?

I typed this wearing 3 masks this time just to keep things real and scientific.
Haha! You’ve thoroughly embarrassed yourself enough here. But the good news is that now we know your obsession with teenage girls goes beyond just courting them sexually to take your virginity.

Haha! You’ve thoroughly embarrassed yourself enough here. But the good news is that now we know your obsession with teenage girls goes beyond just courting them sexually to take your virginity.

Look dude... you have had your eye on Greta forever. Follow the science man.

You do realize that even IF “climate change” is a result of human activities (primarily the burning of fossil fuels), that whatever the US and other western industrialized nations do to reduce their output, the Chinese will far more than offset, they have no interest in reducing.

No PhD, just intelligence guided by experience… Do you believe in Jesus, if so, at least it’s a start.

The problem with climate change, much like what evolved with COVID, is that it is about 5% science and 95% politics.

Regardless of whether NASA/NOAA are correct or not, to gain support of the broader public (and not just the support of those that wear a mask in their car by themselves), feasible solutions with a large measurable impact are going to have to be brought to the table. So far that hasn’t happened. Until that happens, it’s all just political noise.

The few volcano explosions we see each year put out more CO2 than all of man made emissions combined.

Last edited:
The problem with climate change, much like what evolved with COVID, is that it is about 5% science and 95% politics.

Regardless of whether NASA/NOAA are correct or not, to gain support of the broader public (and not just the support of those that wear a mask in their car by themselves), feasible solutions with a large measurable impact are going to have to be brought to the table. So far that hasn’t happened. Until that happens, it’s all just political noise.

Especially considering that scientists who don't toe their line are outed, silenced and canceled.

Is it any wonder that such a vast number of scientists parrot MAN MADE global warming? Their very careers depend on it.

Here's another tell...how often do you get this percentage of scientists to agree....on anything? That fact alone should cause pause...but it's their religion so doubt is not tolerated.

Reactions: Reasoned

Have they let you out of lockdown yet?

Especially considering that scientists who don't toe their line are outed, silenced and canceled.

Is it any wonder that such a vast number of scientists parrot MAN MADE global warming? Their very careers depend on it.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Yes, tell us more how you know more about global atmospheres than NASA scientists, Professor Short Bus! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂

Well, I will go for the PHD’s who are the head of the departments that covers weather and climate at MIT and Princeton. They have both made independent studies and concluded that it is the amount of water vapor that has accumulated in recent years in the upper atmosphere. They say that the amount of CO2 increase man has caused in the atmosphere can in no way cause the temperature increase that occurred. These guys can be either Dems or

It also a fact that the scientist who created the term global warming says he wishes he had never said it because “the idiots have got ahold of it” or a something to that effect. He will not associate himself with the Paris group. He’s a top scientist.

I have never specifically seen anything NASA has ever said about CO2 and Global warming.

All of this reminds me of another famous meeting in Switzerland on a the increase in heart disease and obesity in the world. It was awhile back like in the 1960s I believe but not sure. Since the United States was the leader in the increase some DR presented a paper on it. The US was the biggest eater of animal flesh and animal fat in the world though it was increasing in other countries. So the conclusion was, “Quit eating animal flesh and animal fat.” Butter is an animal fat.

It became the watchword. The Doctors, the therapists, the dietitians, etc. all over the world jumped all over this. It actually caused a financial crisis in dairy farming. People actually boycotted MCDonald’s for using animal lard when they Cooked their fries. Everybody changed to vegetable oil and art for less beef. (Except me. I liked my steak too well).

About 30 years later somebody did another study and found out that it wasn’t the animal fat per ce at all that was causing it. The obesity didn’t stop. The vegetable oils were much more lethal because they contained lentils which which negatively affect the digestive tract and cause obesity. Then along came carbs. Don’t eat white bread. Eat whole grain bread they are loaded with lentils. When white flour was made the lentils were removed. Less obesity.

I don’t give a f*k for scientific opinion until the solution is proven. Some scientists f*ked up the entire world diet as much as they could in one fell swoop. What was happening was people were eating too much and entered an age of unusual stress. This also increased the eating. It was “comfort” to eat. People had got comfort out of it for 100s of thousand years. That what they needed to say. Well, now everybody is back to eating butter.

The climate changes sometimes dramatically, anyway. In the 1700s there were several years world wide temperatures fell an average of over 2 Degrees F. This caused much colder winters. In New England where the maples trees have sap more than other trees the sap froze in the trees for a couple of years, causing them to explode. I am glad there were not any climatologists around then. They would have probably said set the woods on fire.

You know the earth has had ice age cycles about every 40,000-50,000 years. This is the way it starts. It doesn’t mean that it will happen in a hurry. It start with an excess of water vapor accumulating in the upper atmosphere and a gradual temperature increase. But it takes a long time maybe 20,000. Years before the ice will start to advance. But this could be the close to the end of the period when the ice stops shrinking. But one year more water will fall on the poles and create more ice than the summer sun can melt. For another 20-30000 years that will happen. Then one day the ice is so big it can’t do that anymore and the ice starts to recede. An old, old story. Ask you Scientist friends. They will tell you I’m correct. There’s evidence everywhere.

I am not against lowering the CO2 in the atmosphere. The processes that create it also creates other bad things. I just wish that this was all not directed against the carbon fuel based US Economy and Western Europe economies. Somehow I feel that’s also a major objective of climate control as espoused. I don’t think China or the Soviet Union are reducing carbon fuel use proportionately to th3 US. But we will find it out in 30 years. Hmmmm.

Have they let you out of lockdown yet?
Oh yeah. I have been vaccinated since February and I do what ever I want. I am not sure my DNA could get it anyway, but I wasn’t going to take chances.

Only one of my Father and Mother’s descendants has had it though many of them have been exposed many times. The one that had it was only sick less than a day, but he did test positive. I had one grandchild who had 2 roommates in a condo who both got it and were very ill. They had their own bedroom has and bath but they associated with each other all the time. They eat together, watched TV together, dated together, etc. He didn’t even have the antibodies like he might have had it, but no symptoms. He was closely exposed several other times, also, and tested because of it.

But I kept safe anyway.

Well, I will go for the PHD’s who are the head of the departments that covers weather and climate at MIT and Princeton. They have both made independent studies and concluded that it is the amount of water vapor that has accumulated in recent years in the upper atmosphere. They say that the amount of CO2 increase man has caused in the atmosphere can in no way cause the temperature increase that occurred. These guys can be either Dems or

It also a fact that the scientist who created the term global warming says he wishes he had never said it because “the idiots have got ahold of it” or a something to that effect. He will not associate himself with the Paris group. He’s a top scientist.

I have never specifically seen anything NASA has ever said about CO2 and Global warming.

All of this reminds me of another famous meeting in Switzerland on a the increase in heart disease and obesity in the world. It was awhile back like in the 1960s I believe but not sure. Since the United States was the leader in the increase some DR presented a paper on it. The US was the biggest eater of animal flesh and animal fat in the world though it was increasing in other countries. So the conclusion was, “Quit eating animal flesh and animal fat.” Butter is an animal fat.

It became the watchword. The Doctors, the therapists, the dietitians, etc. all over the world jumped all over this. It actually caused a financial crisis in dairy farming. People actually boycotted MCDonald’s for using animal lard when they Cooked their fries. Everybody changed to vegetable oil and art for less beef. (Except me. I liked my steak too well).

About 30 years later somebody did another study and found out that it wasn’t the animal fat per ce at all that was causing it. The obesity didn’t stop. The vegetable oils were much more lethal because they contained lentils which which negatively affect the digestive tract and cause obesity. Then along came carbs. Don’t eat white bread. Eat whole grain bread they are loaded with lentils. When white flour was made the lentils were removed. Less obesity.

I don’t give a f*k for scientific opinion until the solution is proven. Some scientists f*ked up the entire world diet as much as they could in one fell swoop. What was happening was people were eating too much and entered an age of unusual stress. This also increased the eating. It was “comfort” to eat. People had got comfort out of it for 100s of thousand years. That what they needed to say. Well, now everybody is back to eating butter.

The climate changes sometimes dramatically, anyway. In the 1700s there were several years world wide temperatures fell an average of over 2 Degrees F. This caused much colder winters. In New England where the maples trees have sap more than other trees the sap froze in the trees for a couple of years, causing them to explode. I am glad there were not any climatologists around then. They would have probably said set the woods on fire.

You know the earth has had ice age cycles about every 40,000-50,000 years. This is the way it starts. It doesn’t mean that it will happen in a hurry. It start with an excess of water vapor accumulating in the upper atmosphere and a gradual temperature increase. But it takes a long time maybe 20,000. Years before the ice will start to advance. But this could be the close to the end of the period when the ice stops shrinking. But one year more water will fall on the poles and create more ice than the summer sun can melt. For another 20-30000 years that will happen. Then one day the ice is so big it can’t do that anymore and the ice starts to recede. An old, old story. Ask you Scientist friends. They will tell you I’m correct. There’s evidence everywhere.

I am not against lowering the CO2 in the atmosphere. The processes that create it also creates other bad things. I just wish that this was all not directed against the carbon fuel based US Economy and Western Europe economies. Somehow I feel that’s also a major objective of climate control as espoused. I don’t think China or the Soviet Union are reducing carbon fuel use proportionately to th3 US. But we will find it out in 30 years. Hmmmm.
I linked NASA’s website on it in this very thread! Please link these so-called “top scientists” claims from a reputable source. Thank you in advance...

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Yes, tell us more how you know more about global atmospheres than NASA scientists, Professor Short Bus! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂

Those who will not read have no advantage over those who cannot read.

Kindly point me to the portion of my post where I said that I know more about climate than NASA scientists. If you can't, would you be willing to punch yourself in the face?

At some point I will get you to agree to this.

FTR, I do know, through my father, a former NASA scientist who was forced out because he didn't agree, completely, that man was responsible for global warming.

Those who will not read have no advantage over those who cannot read.

Kindly point me to the portion of my post where I said that I know more about climate than NASA scientists. If you can't, would you be willing to punch yourself in the face?

At some point I will get you to agree to this.

FTR, I do know, through my father, a former NASA scientist who was forced out because he didn't agree, completely, that man was responsible for global warming.

He's spinning. I never said a word about knowing more about climate science than NASA. He didn't have a viable response...so, we got that response instead.
I’m still waiting for these fantastic sources. Climate Science department of Trump U?

And sorry your father suffered as serious a cognitive decline as you exhibit now. Ts and Ps.

Hot damn @Bill_D brining some heat today.

I’m still waiting for these fantastic sources. Climate Science department of Trump U?

And sorry your father suffered as serious a cognitive decline as you exhibit now. Ts and Ps.
I’m sure he’s just happy to have had a father that raised him right.

Unlike most libs, whose fathers either don’t exist or wish they’d pulled out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT