Rec./TE Mavrick Decker * Glenwood So.
Rec./TE Dillion Sears Harlan Jr.
Rec./TE Keaton Means DCG Sr.
Linemen Caleb Sanders * Glenwood So.
Linemen Trevor Downing * Creston-OM So.
Linemen Max Langenfeld Harlan Sr.
Linemen Garret Gibson DCG Sr.
Linemen Cody Tanner Creston-OM Jr.
Offensive At-Large Kolton Wilwerding Glenwood Jr.
Offensive At-Large Kyle Juhl Harlan Sr.
Kicker Ethan Knudson * Harlan Sr.
* unanimous selection

Second Team
RB Brad Benshoof Winterset Jr.
RB Anthony Jacobsen DCG Sr.
Rec./TE Sam McCartney ADM Jr.
Rec./TE Brendan Holmes Atlantic Sr.
Rec./TE Dan Finnegan ADM Sr.
Linemen Quin Baker Glenwood Sr.
Linemen Justin Keating Winterset Sr.
Linemen Alex Assmann Harlan Sr.
Linemen Hunter Gibson ADM Sr.
Linemen Devon Peterson Creston-OM Jr.
Offensive At- Large Nathan Brown DCG Jr.
Offensive At- Large Blake Sevier Creston-OM So.

Honorable Mention
Coty Lemon DCG Fr.
Logan Peters Harlan Sr.
Jon Stavas Glenwood Jr.
Chris Dillinger Winterset Sr.
Cameron Leith Creston-OM Sr.
Devin Siedlik Atlantic Jr.
Nathan Heath ADM Sr.
Reagan McFarlin Glenwood Sr.
Bryant Clapper DCG Sr.
Lance Marean Winterset Sr.
Curtis Schnack Harlan Sr.
Chris Foster Creston- OM Sr.
Dillon Sonntag Atlantic So.
Frank Weiland ADM Sr.

Defense
First Team
Linemen Jacob Hardy * ADM Sr.
Linemen Gavin Hawthorne * DCG Sr.
Linemen Jonathon Bieker * Harlan Sr.
Linemen Cole Loeffelbein * Glenwood Jr.
LB Will Lansman Harlan Sr.
LB Carter VonEssen Glenwood Sr.
LB Seth Maitlen Creston-OM Sr.
LB Logan Buck DCG Sr,
DB Josh Kleower Harlan Sr.
DB Trey Washington DCG Jr.
DB Jack Barker Winterset Sr.
DB Andrew Blum Glenwood So.
Defensive At-Large Matt Baur Winterset Sr.
Punter Colton Bolinger Creston-OM Jr.

Second Team
Linemen Kadon Hulett Creston-OM Jr.
Linemen Trey Chumbley DCG Sr.
Linemen Sam McLaughlin Harlan Sr.
LB Drake Roller Atlantic Jr.
LB Zac Stork Atlantic Jr.
LB Nate Osborn DCG Sr.
LB Kade Overton ADM Jr.
LB Kolby Tomas Creston-OM So.
DB Aaron Bertini Glenwood Sr.
DB Levi Preston Harlan Sr.
DB Kyle Nelson Atlantic Sr.
DB David Howard ADM Sr.
Defensive At-Large Caleb Grose Winterset Sr.
Punter Ethan Knudson Harlan Sr.

No other way to do these picks either. Politics play to big a part in youth and high school sports these days. Congrats to all of these players on a great season.

No other way to do these picks either. Politics play to big a part in youth and high school sports these days. Congrats to all of these players on a great season.
What are you trying to say??? Politics are definitely involved but I believe more at the state selection level.

What are your complaints about the all district selections

Politics in many aspects of the process. I have seen a 1st team All State, District Lineman of the year get 2nd team All District because he was a Junior and coaches wanted to get some seniors on the 1st team. The lineman of the year was a separate vote. It happens at the district and state level.

Politics in many aspects of the process. I have seen a 1st team All State, District Lineman of the year get 2nd team All District because he was a Junior and coaches wanted to get some seniors on the 1st team. The lineman of the year was a separate vote. It happens at the district and state level.

I agree 100%. I am just curious about this one...Is this a lack of DCG or other guys or guys that don't belong??? Not doing my usual taunts here just seeing what was intended by this. I agree 100% with the unanimous selections except 1. I see a few second teamers that should be first.

oonfoofoo, I am not saying that anyone of these athletes do not belong on here. They all had good seasons. I felt DCG was represented very well. I felt with the amount of skill players that made it from DCG that the O- line deserved more credit than what they got. The line was pretty dominate for most if not all of the district games. I do not want to attack the kids, It isn't their fault. I do know that coaches do not always agree or like the other coaches at other schools and you know what that means. I can cry about it all I want but we all know it will be the same thing year in and year out. To be honest also, I am basing this on my opinion but also my knowledge of the game and from obviously watching certain players each and every game. Im just bitching,

Found this in the DSM Register Sports Roundup. They list one or so everyday.

IOWA HIGH SCHOOL

CLASS 3A ALL-DISTRICT

DISTRICT 7

Chariton—T.J. Hockenson, Aaron Cain, ,Chase Altenhofen, Trevin Nance, Bradley Krutsinger; Carlisle—Andrew Burnett, Brian Robertson, Dallas Wright, Andrew Hill, Anthony Hanson, Peyton Stephens, Joe Crowley; Norwalk—Sonny Onken, Logan Foetisch, Brady Brandsfield, Will Fraser, Tyler Schamel, A.J. Tabatabai, Devin Pirkle, Zach Kreider; Pella—Noah Clayberg, Nathan Henry, Austin Hill, James Krall, Carter Terpstra, Payson Vande Lune, Zach Vande Weerd, Tyson Wassenaar, Will Warner; Oskaloosa—Bennett Spry, Peyton Crouse, Blake VanVeldhuizen, Blake Howard, Matt Presley; Knoxville—Brock Caviness, Cooper Kendall, Dalton Hall, Connor Bailey, Blane Pearson; Saydel—Trevor Sprague, Devin Porter, Ben Holmes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT