ADVERTISEMENT

Who will make it to the dome??

No way to know for sure since we have no idea which teams are going to face each other in the second round and quarterfinals. Match ups are a huge factor and we don't know what those will be.

Originally posted by tm33_08:
No way to know for sure since we have no idea which teams are going to face each other in the second round and quarterfinals. Match ups are a huge factor and we don't know what those will be.
Agree 100% The way that the state is controlling the match-ups, the whole thing is a crapshoot. Now, we all could guess our pick for the 4 best teams, or the teams that should be there, but who knows how teams are going to be matched.

I would guess that Coon Rapids and Glidden-Ralston will meet up again at some point before the dome, though. I'll take Coon Rapids in that one if it comes to pass. They ran into a buzz saw in the first half of the regular season matchup, but they nearly came back in the second half and I don't see such a slow start coming from them again.

I wonder especially in the round of 16 and quarter final if you are going to get better match ups. Yeah will have the 125 mile rule in there but changing who you play each round could give you better games.

Really hard to see without a bracket. I think Bosco will pry be there. I bet the state will make it so bosco meets up with central elkader in the dome rather than the qtrs. I also think Fremont mills will obviously be there. I think there is a huge cluster with CRB, Glidden, and Exira. Well pry see a CRB vs Glidden qtr final game. Possible exira vs Glidden in round 2 or maybe they send exira to play Fremont in round 2. Then 3 teams that have been forgotten about all season is GTRA MMC and WBM. WBM ended up winning D2 and I believe they could be a tough game for anybody. I see them making it to the QTRs possibly. MMC and GTRA play in round 1. Winner of that game should have a lot of momentum to go along with an already talented roster. Idk if it will happen but how bout a WBM vs MMC/GTRA Quarterfinal match up. If I had to take a random guess on the 4 dome teams I'd have to say Bosco, central elkader, Freeomnt mills and Glidden. That's my random guess. Don't rule out MMC, CRB, Exira and WBM. I really hope they make bosco play elkader in the quarter finals. That would open up a dome spot for one of those teams.

Ill say Don Bosco, Glidden, Coon, Janesville. My predictions to get to the dome yes I know we have no idea what match ups will be. I just feel Coon and Glidden will not meet I think Glidden goes North and coon goes south and both make it. Coon goes North for round 2 as does Glidden then Coon heads south to play Fremont Mills and Glidden plays whoever is left up north or a EHK team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT