ADVERTISEMENT

AL.com still carrying the water...

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
These fvkers will find a way... no matter what the instance is to somehow make a black eye for spuat turn around and drag Auburn into the mud as well. It really is funny, sad, and frankly a SMDH on how they find a way to do it.

It's like us asking gator how is the weather, and you know the answer will wind up being 'Orangeman is BAD'!!

Bama Player arrested

Like most walk-ons, Ross came from within the state.

He was listed in Alabama football’s 2023 media guide as “Tonio Ross” a 6-foot-2, 180-pound freshman wide receiver. His roster page was removed from the Alabama Athletics website and returned a 404 error code when accessed on Tuesday morning.

Ross had been committed to Liberty under then-head coach Hugh Freeze, but Ross reopened his recruitment once Freeze accepted the job at Auburn.

Why even mention this? Just LMAO....🤣🤣

See, the problem here is you SEC blokes pay your players way too much, you need to starve them like we do in Iowa, then all you have to worry about is how much they’re gambling 😏

See, the problem here is you SEC blokes pay your players way too much, you need to starve them like we do in Iowa, then all you have to worry about is how much they’re gambling 😏
See @Reasoned this is one of the most dog-eared pages in the Goober Fan handbook. Play the victim card.

You'll see more of it this year now that they have some fire back in their belly.

See @Reasoned this is one of the most dog-eared pages in the Goober Fan handbook. Play the victim card.
You'll see more of it this year now that they have some fire back in their belly.
Even a dyed in the wool bammer like you has to admit this is true for the University of AL.combama. There’s not a single reason to go back in time to bring this up. Not one. Unless, you have to throw a dig at AU to keep in good graces w/ spuat.

I guarantee you if the situation was reversed no one would know this kid ever was recruited by saban.

Last edited:
Al.com likes to rile up their readers.

This is the same Al.com that has employed the likes of Josh Moon, Kevin Scarbinsky, Joseph Goodman, etc.

I wouldn’t wipe my ass with Al.com material.

Al.com likes to rile up their readers.

This is the same Al.com that has employed the likes of Josh Moon, Kevin Scarbinsky, Joseph Goodman, etc.

I wouldn’t wipe my ass with Al.com material.
How could you?

Even a dyed in the wool bammer like you has to admit this is true for the University of AL.combama. There’s not a single reason to go back in time to bring this up. Not one. Unless, you have to throw a dig at AU to keep in good graces w/ spuat.

I guarantee you if the situation was reversed no one would know this kid ever was recruited by saban.
It’s just a way to rile you goobers up. Looks like it worked too. Never mind it’s a bammer player in the hot seat. Y’all still gonna play the violin.

Ross had been committed to Liberty under then-head coach Hugh Freeze, but Ross reopened his recruitment once Freeze accepted the job at Auburn.

Sounds relevant to me. 😂

Seriously though, it does. I'd have no fvcks to give if the roles were reversed. Those were facts...doesn't mean that Hugh was wrong to offer a scholarship to a kid who would later get arrested for committing a crime.

And I'd say it was included because of the irony and the "what are the odds" value more than somehow being a slight towards Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT