ADVERTISEMENT

2A --Week 5

usfhawk

All District
Jul 13, 2006
1.) CLGLR - 4-0 - Defending champs still unbeaten. Another big win against Sheldon. Cherokee will be their toughest game of the year, but would still put the line at -21.5
2.) Van Meter - 4-0 - Impressive win against Clarinda. Van Meter will cruise the rest of district play.
3.) West Lyon - 4-0 - WL took it took Unity in less than 2 quarters of football. Big GAME this week against Western Christian. Best game this week!
4.) Western Christian - 4-0 - Close win over solid Cherokee team. D1 will get really interesting over the next few weeks.
5.) Osage - 3-1 - Big win over New Hampton.
6.) Spirit Lake - 3-1 - BIG win over Forest City. Will cruise throught the rest of district play.
7.) Cherokee Washington - 3-1 - Lost a close one to Western Christian. Cherokee is for real.
8.) Greene County - 3-1 - Tough schedule to start the year with 3 straight 3A teams.
9.) Carroll Kuemper - 2-2 - Battled back to .500 after two tough losses.
10.) Clarinda - 2-2 - Drops another big to Van Meter.

Best games this week.

West Lyon @ Western Christian is the game of the week.
CLGLR @ Cherokee
Kuemper @ Greene County

do any of the 2a teams in western iowa get online streaming on friday nights...i can watch many 3a and 4a teams on the internet on fridays

do any of the 2a teams in western iowa get online streaming on friday nights...i can watch many 3a and 4a teams on the internet on fridays
Many teams. If you look at games on Bound Iowa they sometimes have the link to the streaming options. I know Central Lyon Broadcasting has CLGLR games. Sioux Center has one, I watched Cherokee and Western on YouTube last week, Spirit Lake I can usually find, Unity has a channel, OABCIG, Lemars. Its hard because there's a lot of bogus streams out there. I find the best luck searching 1 of the schools by name only and finding their streaming channel.

Not western Iowa, but Mediapolis uses Hudl Fan now. There’s an app and you can search schools.

Start times have been adjusted up here in the NW corner. WL vs Western, Sheldon vs Unity, kickoff at 5. RVBH vs Srgnt Bluff kicks at 4 and CLGLR vs Cherokee kicks at 6. just an FYI.

Yes, most of the SW corner at least does. Clarinda does on Youtube. KMA also does a great job with two or three (or four!) a week on their X-Stream. kmaland.com It looks like this week is the following:

X: High School Football — Underwood at Treynor, 7:00 PM (Trevor Maeder & Keith Christensen)

X: High School Football - Shenandoah at Red Oak, 7:00 PM (Ethan Hewett & TJ Young)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT