ADVERTISEMENT

Who has killed more people

I'd rather respond to a call at HW's house than I would ANY call in Chicago, Seattle, Minneapolis, NYC, Baltimore or DC.
Sounds like a pretty unique endorsement for a US Senator!!

. Too bad he won’t get any of his chilluns or baby mama votes. That says a lot. They agree with me and most of Merica. That makes them Libs ? Or just abandoned ??

Run Herschel Run!!

Had he actually hit her, he’d be charged with assault. It’s a criminal offense, you dolt.

Not shocked at all to find that you only condone striking a woman when the abuser is wearing purple and gold.

@HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA I know you ain’t got no dog in this fight and prefer to stay out of it, but do you suppose if Burton was drunk it would’ve been ok to strangle the female and kick her teeth in as Ed Orgeron does regularly?
I don’t condone hitting a woman at any time and have never said so. It is quite obvious that the player started the incident with her by saying something to her. That why she held out the phone. No matter what he hit it wound ip with him hitting her in some manner. It also wound up with the famous ”handle internally” which essentially means no punishment. the fact that he started the incident belies the “I was afraid crap.” as a false excuse. Dolt.

I don’t condone hitting a woman at any time and have never said so. It is quite obvious that the player started the incident with her by saying something to her. That why she held out the phone. No matter what he hit it wound ip with him hitting her in some manner. It also wound up with the famous ”handle internally” which essentially means no punishment. the fact that he started the incident belies the “I was afraid crap.” as a false excuse. Dolt.

I'm just glad he didn't Ogeron her jaw and put her in the hospital.

Shit, he white knights for a senile retard who should've been put down with one of Kevorkian's machines years ago. Of course he's going to endorse one of the progressive democRATS over anyone running against them.
How did that senile retard destroy the dictator in three consecutive face time face debates? - no teleprompters. Watch the highlights again… who looks unhinged??

I picked least retarded.

Vote for less retarded / senile nominees.

How did that senile retard destroy the dictator in three consecutive face time face debates? - no teleprompters. Watch the highlights again… who looks unhinged??

I picked least retarded.

No...no you didn't.

Your guys own party is about to remove your guy due to his cognitive decline.

You fvcked up. We don't need you to acknowledge that.

I picked least retarded.

Keep trying to convince yourself of that

Thank you, I couldn't find that gif.
Sure thing. Here’s another that’s a favorite

frustrated.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT