ADVERTISEMENT

Who has killed more people

I don’t know whether Herschel is telling the truth or not about the alleged abortions. But what differentiates him from a person like Hunter is reconciliation. He has admitted to a deprived lifestyle and professed his transgressions to God, Hunter has not….that I’m aware of but there’s still time. This is how we are all called, to reconcile with God. (some different than others). It is then our responsibility to truly try to “Go and sin no more”.
And the whole Hunter’s dad is the worst, most corrupt, dumbest pile of shit president we’ve ever seen.

Reactions: Reasoned
I don’t know whether Herschel is telling the truth or not about the alleged abortions. But what differentiates him from a person like Hunter is reconciliation. He has admitted to a deprived lifestyle and professed his transgressions to God, Hunter has not….that I’m aware of but there’s still time. This is how we are all called, to reconcile with God. (some different than others). It is then our responsibility to truly try to “Go and sin no more”.
So When EXACTLY did he find Jesus? is there a document? Maybe a baptism certificate? Maybe
Hunter found Jesus too. Maybe he confessed to his priest.( He’s Catholic you know). We don’t know. Maybe the Cult should ask.

This is what we do know absolutely and if you deny it~ you simply prove that you follow the orders of a Cult leader against your OWN sense of morality . PURE CULT MENTALITY and all of are powerless against his order.

If he hadn’t run for office- the public wouldn’t have even known about this sorry ass mf having FOUR newly discovered un-supported children that he has refused to acknowledge. He wanted all of them to have abortions. Would Jesus like that? Y/N?? Trump ( your chosen one) has ZERO problem with it- neither do you- or anyone else on this board.

That doesn’t even take into consideration his established irrational lies, fantasies, violent history, psychopathic tendencies and history. Did Jesus heal him? Recently? Like right after the news broke a couple of months back?

Not to mention that is literally mentally retarded and can’t put together a logical answer to a random question. It is so sad to think that 99% of what used to be the GOP will vote for this sorry mf.

So you have to choose between the teachings of Jesus , God,Moses, Mary, Buddha? Pick one - depending on your denomination- and Trump.

So When EXACTLY did he find Jesus? is there a document? Maybe a baptism certificate? Maybe
Hunter found Jesus too. Maybe he confessed to his priest.( He’s Catholic you know). We don’t know. Maybe the Cult should ask.

This is what we do know absolutely and if you deny it~ you simply prove that you follow the orders of a Cult leader against your OWN sense of morality . PURE CULT MENTALITY and all of are powerless against his order.

If he hadn’t run for office- the public wouldn’t have even known about this sorry ass mf having FOUR newly discovered un-supported children that he has refused to acknowledge. He wanted all of them to have abortions. Would Jesus like that? Y/N?? Trump ( your chosen one) has ZERO problem with it- neither do you- or anyone else on this board.

That doesn’t even take into consideration his established irrational lies, fantasies, violent history, psychopathic tendencies and history. Did Jesus heal him? Recently? Like right after the news broke a couple of months back?

Not to mention that is literally mentally retarded and can’t put together a logical answer to a random question. It is so sad to think that 99% of what used to be the GOP will vote for this sorry mf.

So you have to choose between the teachings of Jesus , God,Moses, Mary, Buddha? Pick one - depending on your denomination- and Trump.
Nurse you realize why no one takes you seriously, don’t you? Say what you want about Herschel but one thing you’ll never hear anyone say about him is that he was cowering “in the rear with the gear” while wearing a nurse outfit in Vietnam.

Nurse you realize why no one takes you seriously, don’t you? Say what you want about Herschel but one thing you’ll never hear anyone say about him is that he was cowering “in the rear with the gear” while wearing a nurse outfit in Vietnam.
Well he was too young for Nam but his ex wife and the Dallas police say he was “combat ready” when he challenged them to a shootout and said he was going to blow her fvcking brains out . T/F?

Would you describe him “cowardly “ for failing to acknowledge or support his 4-6 babies and mama’s ? ( I lose track)
Neither of us can vote in GA… so Take a moment here to declare and to answer the question.
Follow Cult influence ? or condemn a lack of civilized responsibility? Or deflect with typical nonsensical blather. I’m betting on the latter.

Last edited:
You, as a staunch conservative, would prefer Warnock?

Does that even make sense in your head BG?

For some reason he always dodged this question. Here's a list of candidates he's openly rooted for getting elected over a Republican

Hillary Clinton
Joe Biden
Kamala Harris
Doug Jones (x2)
Raphael Warnock

Pretty sure there's a couple I'm leaving out as well.

For some reason he always dodged this question. Here's a list of candidates he's openly rooted for getting elected over a Republican

Hillary Clinton
Joe Biden
Kamala Harris
Doug Jones (x2)
Raphael Warnock

Pretty sure there's a couple I'm leaving out as well.
Would fit right in as the “conservative” token on The View.

Would fit right in as the “conservative” token on The View.
Herschel could be a great guest on Jerry Springer or Maury Povitch…maybe a 20 part series?.. one for each paternity suit and personality.

open the envelope please! YOU ARE THE FATHER
LOLOLOLOL

And …….Theres another summons coming from another baby mama soon I hear for paternity and back child support. He’s coming!!! Run Herschel Run!

Herschel could be a great guest on Jerry Springer or Maury Povitch…maybe a 20 part series?.. one for each paternity suit and personality.

LOLOLOLOL

And …….Theres another summons coming from another baby mama soon I hear for paternity and back child support. He’s coming!!! Run Herschel Run!
^^^ would rather have Warnock in the senate voting for Biden’s agenda ^^^

PS. This is our election, stay on your side of the hooch. Don’t bring your ass over here voting under the name of some dude born in 1906.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Not sure when he had his self proclaimed conversion but is your point he’s irredeemable? Christ doesn’t work that way, even Hunter (the non-practicing Catholic he is) can find redemption with a contrite heart, that’s a primary tenant of Christianity.
It may come as a surprise to your Trump fixated mind but I don’t receive marching orders from him or any human, “but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord”.
Where to start, to be honest I haven’t taken that much time to investigate the allegations against Herschel because I can’t vote for him. Do I support the decision to have an abortion? Of course not. I also do not condem those who do but pray they may reconcile with God for their misguided decision and find peace for their soul through penance and reconciliation.
I have no idea….but through Him all things are possible.
From what I’ve seen, Herschel will never be confused with a rocket scientist BUT if my choice for senator is Herschel or Warlock……are you kidding?
Well let’s see, without getting lost in the ecumenical weeds, Jesus IS God and Mary is the mother of God, Moses is His instrument so they’re all playing on the same team. Buddha? wrong team.

LOLOLOLOL

Has literally nothing to do with you being a hardcore lib, but given your worsening condition I’m not surprised you don’t understand.

Well he was too young for Nam but his ex wife and the Dallas police say he was “combat ready” when he challenged them to a shootout and said he was going to blow her fvcking brains out . T/F?

Would you describe him “cowardly “ for failing to acknowledge or support his 4-6 babies and mama’s ? ( I lose track)
Neither of us can vote in GA… so Take a moment here to declare and to answer the question.
Follow Cult influence ? or condemn a lack of civilized responsibility? Or deflect with typical nonsensical blather. I’m betting on the latter.
You need to fess up and tell the truth about all the lies you’ve e spewed before expecting it of Herschel.
No one in Georgia gives a shit about the lies being told about Herschel. They care more about law and order than abortion bullschit.
Now fess up, Nurse. Everyone will respect you for admitting to your Vietnam lies.

We can assume by your post that you don’t understand how phones operate as weapons at times. You can see by the videos she posted that she was holding it by his face whilst in a mob of people and taunting him and calling him names.

I’m very close to the situation so I will trust what the insiders have told me. Either way, much to your dismay, I don’t condone hitting women or killing a student.

When will Coach Killy strike again? I’ve studied Ted Bundy and watched the Dahmer series. Hard to really dive into someone’s mind like that.
BS. If he swatted the phone and it hit her Saban would have said so. All I’m pointing out is that Saban wasn’t concerned enough to punish a player who he wanted to play that had hit a girl in the head. Just like always. The girl had walked past him and suddenly turned back. my money was he said something to her and she held out the phone and said say it again or something. he may have swung and hit the phone but he hit her in the head and as usual with a good player he punished him internally which as usual he meant he would play. This doesn’t sound like someone who was “The whole thing is BS.afraid”.

BS. If he swatted the phone and it hit her Saban would have said so. All I’m pointing out is that Saban wasn’t concerned enough to punish a player who he wanted to play that had hit a girl in the head. Just like always. The girl had walked past him and suddenly turned back. my money was he said something to her and she held out the phone and said say it again or something. he may have swung and hit the phone but he hit her in the head and as usual with a good player he punished him internally which as usual he meant he would play. This doesn’t sound like someone who was “The whole thing is BS.afraid”.
Had he actually hit her, he’d be charged with assault. It’s a criminal offense, you dolt.

Not shocked at all to find that you only condone striking a woman when the abuser is wearing purple and gold.

@HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA I know you ain’t got no dog in this fight and prefer to stay out of it, but do you suppose if Burton was drunk it would’ve been ok to strangle the female and kick her teeth in as Ed Orgeron does regularly?

Had he actually hit her, he’d be charged with assault. It’s a criminal offense, you dolt.

Not shocked at all to find that you only condone striking a woman when the abuser is wearing purple and gold.

@HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA I know you ain’t got no dog in this fight and prefer to stay out of it, but do you suppose if Burton was drunk it would’ve been ok to strangle the female and kick her teeth in as Ed Orgeron does regularly?
To be clear you are asking how it might be different if “alcohol was involved?”

“Coach O may have bashed her face in but there was alcohol involved.” - @Bill_D (verbatim)

Just because this thread still has potential....

LOL, you Tigger fans and Saban makes me think of this.
anger-hate.gif

Just because this thread still has potential....

Lol Fox News.

Author is a Big 10 hack with a knack for sensationalism (works for Outkick), so I will take his opinion with a grade of slaw.

You need to fess up and tell the truth about all the lies you’ve e spewed before expecting it of Herschel.
No one in Georgia gives a shit about the lies being told about Herschel. They care more about law and order than abortion bullschit.
Now fess up, Nurse. Everyone will respect you for admitting to your Vietnam lies.
Herschel Walker!!! Model for law and order… holy schit you people are stupid

You voted for people who vilify law enforcement all the time. Don't feign some sort of moral high ground here, asshole.
So … You equate that to essentially holding your wife hostage, pistol whipping her and chalking police to shootout.

Dude this really happened… you can see his mug shots. Why are you being so obtuse? ($1 Shawshank )

So … You equate that to essentially holding your wife hostage, pistol whipping her and chalking police to shootout.

Dude this really happened… you can see his mug shots. Why are you being so obtuse? ($1 Shawshank )
Lmfao. There you go stealing my using the obtuse line. You Dems don’t have an original bone in your body. Bunch of thieves.

So, are you saying law enforcement isn't being vilified by the left? Dude, this is really happening. What HW did was absolutely wrong. I'd say that the left's push to defund the police is far worse. Care to talk about crime in this country as a whole?

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
So, ate you saying law enforcement isn't being vilified by the left? Dude, this is really happening. What HW did was absolutely wrong. I'd say that the left's push to defund the police is far worse. Care to talk about crime in this country as a whole?
We could drill it down to the liberal-run shithole cities if you want a smaller set of data.

Are you related to warnok ? The way you try to hang walker in a political race you have no say in suggest you are .

I'd rather respond to a call at HW's house than I would ANY call in Chicago, Seattle, Minneapolis, NYC, Baltimore or DC.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT