Brian Kelly

Let’s discuss.
The 2008 Florida Gayters team

images

OJ

Dahmer

Brian Kelly

Let’s discuss.
Since abortion is murder - Herschel Walker has killed two … that we know of.
His denial of a voice mail was very Trumpy.

I have wondered why I was off on my 4.5 Over / under on the appearance uf unknown baby mamas. Now I know why. Herschel Walker forced women to kill their babies.

Is he pro-life? yes / no?

run Herschel Run!!

I have wondered why I was off on my 4.5 Over / under on the appearance uf unknown baby mamas. Now I know why. Herschel Walker forced women to kill their babies.

run Herschel Run!!
Ah yes, the 2022 DNC strategy. Deflect and distract. Keep campaigning hard gator. Less than two weeks till Election Day. Puddin pants Joe is counting on you!

Yes, but I don’t answer stupid post like the opening post. By the way Pops why didn’t you answer my post on the the WR who hit the girl at TN?
I’m on record as saying I don’t condone ever laying hands on a woman (and the WR didn’t touch her, only smacked her phone).

You have one coach that viciously electrocuted a student to death and a former coach that tried to use his hands as wrecking balls on women’s faces, so you are accustomed to this behavior, but again I will never condone it.

I’m on record as saying I don’t condone ever laying hands on a woman (and the WR didn’t touch her, only smacked her phone).

You have one coach that viciously electrocuted a student to death and a former coach that tried to use his hands as wrecking balls on women’s faces, so you are accustomed to this behavior, but again I will never condone it.
Ouch!

Poor @Bill_D

Yes, but I don’t answer stupid post like the opening post. By the way Pops why didn’t you answer my post on the the WR who hit the girl at TN?
Disregard my earlier post about Brian Kelly murdering a kid at Notre Dame.

How about some trivia:

Did you know that the unquestioned greatest football program of all-time has won more games at Tiger Stadium than LSU has won in the ENTIRE series against BAMA?

Reactions: dustinator

How about some trivia:

Did you know that the unquestioned greatest football program of all-time has won more games at Tiger Stadium than LSU has won in the ENTIRE series against BAMA?
Wow.

How about some trivia:

Unpossible! They have the corridor!

even Saban didn’t say he hit a telephone. He smacked her in the head. A girl. His purpose wasn’t to hit her phone. You know but still condone it, evidently. The guy was scared of a telephone? Hah. Also as far as Coach O he is on record as only hitting one woman and she was armed with a gensu knife. You have more reason to be afraid of that than some girl talking on the phone.

Last edited:
even Saban didn’t say he hit a telephone. He smacked her in the head. A girl. His purpose wasn’t to hit her phone. You know but still condone it, evidently. The guy was scared of a telephone? Hah. Also as far as Coach O he is on record as only hitting one woman and she was armed with a gensu knife. You have more reason to be afraid of that than some girl talking on the phone.
We can assume by your post that you don’t understand how phones operate as weapons at times. You can see by the videos she posted that she was holding it by his face whilst in a mob of people and taunting him and calling him names.

I’m very close to the situation so I will trust what the insiders have told me. Either way, much to your dismay, I don’t condone hitting women or killing a student.

When will Coach Killy strike again? I’ve studied Ted Bundy and watched the Dahmer series. Hard to really dive into someone’s mind like that.

We can assume by your post that you don’t understand how phones operate as weapons at times. You can see by the videos she posted that she was holding it by his face whilst in a mob of people and taunting him and calling him names.

I’m very close to the situation so I will trust what the insiders have told me. Either way, much to your dismay, I don’t condone hitting women or killing a student.

When will Coach Killy strike again? I’ve studied Ted Bundy and watched the Dahmer series. Hard to really dive into someone’s mind like that.
Just watch, @Bill_D
Oh and here’s a turkey sandwich. I made it for you. Just eat it.

Also as far as Coach O he is on record as only hitting one woman and she was armed with a gensu knife. You have more reason to be afraid of that than some girl talking on the phone.
Why did you omit the “alcohol was involved” explanation? That one has become a mainstay in the Honk household and easily my favorite excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

run Herschel Run!!
Win Herschel, Win!

Ah yes, the 2022 DNC strategy. Deflect and distract. Keep campaigning hard gator. Less than two weeks till Election Day. Puddin pants Joe is counting on you!
So is Herschel pro life? He probably flashed that toy badge at the abortion clinic to get her in. I think Herschel may get more skank honky pussy that than his leader. The difference is Trumpsky is smart enough to at least pay them.
ots a low down sorry mf that knocks up women , doesn’t support baby mana if she doesn’t agree to an abortion? Probably a baby for each personality?

that’s what you MAGAts have lowered yourselves to support- every damn one of you. Any other man who did the same thing you would say is sorry as fvck. That’s a fact. He is Hunter without a laptop.

I don’t know whether Herschel is telling the truth or not about the alleged abortions. But what differentiates him from a person like Hunter is reconciliation. He has admitted to a deprived lifestyle and professed his transgressions to God, Hunter has not….that I’m aware of but there’s still time. This is how we are all called, to reconcile with God. (some different than others). It is then our responsibility to truly try to “Go and sin no more”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT