ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the America Republicans created

Wtf are you babbling about, troll?

He is saying that gang members aren't politically active. He is dismissing the fact that crime, and indeed the very gangs that he is referring to, are FAR more prevalent in Dem controlled cities and even states.

Yes, those politically active street gangs! Hahahahaha!!! You can’t make this stuff up! 😂🤣😂🤣😂

yes, bussed into Democrat held cities to phuck shit up, and getting paid. The BLM sponsored and paid these people to go from city to city - like Louisville for the Breanna Taylor ruling, where the paid agitators arrived in a painted high vis bus, but they had low profile azz munches driving around with a truck lift dropping pallets of bricks in strategic locations of the city

you Democrat Progressive commies are vile
Worthless phucktards

He is saying that gang members aren't politically active. He is dismissing the fact that crime, and indeed the very gangs that he is referring to, are FAR more prevalent in Dem controlled cities and even states.
What is the approximate demographic breakdown of violent crime in Jefferson, Mobile and Montgomery Counties? I’ll hang up and listen.

What is the approximate demographic breakdown of violent crime in Jefferson, Mobile and Montgomery Counties? I’ll hang up and listen.

No idea but you do realize that Montgomery has a Dem mayor, right? I'd be stunned if Birmingham didn't have a Dem mayor as well. No idea about Mobile but the assumption seems reasonable.

I say all that to say this...WTF was your point again?

FTR...

Montgomery Dem
Birmingham Dem
Mobile Republican

And Mobile is clearly the least shitty of the 3. Probably a coincidence.
Wow. Black citizens kept in third world conditions in a deep red state that was committing acts of terrorism and mass murder against them a few decades ago. I’m shocked!

And LOL about any place in bum**** Alabama not being “shitty”. Decades of inbreeding, bro. 🤣

Our Republican gun utopia strikes again. The weapons, and ease with which you guys want nutjobs to get this type of arsenal, is frightening to good, decent, and rational Americans...

Wow. Black citizens kept in third world conditions in a deep red state that was committing acts of terrorism and mass murder against them a few decades ago. I’m shocked!

And LOL about any place in bum**** Alabama not being “shitty”. Decades of inbreeding, bro. 🤣
Who keeps the black citizens in third world conditions? The Democratic fed gov't via welfare. I would venture to say that you have never been to a predominantly black urban area and have seen the different housing / job situations. I travel and meet clients in Birmingham and Montgomery daily. There are about 50% of the population that want to be productive, have a nice house and cars and be left to live a happy life while being left alone. These persons work to make their lives better.
The other 50% live in squalor, spend their walking up and down the street to the liquor store, throwing trash on the side of the road, etc.. All of the Pastors I meet with say the same thing about Black America - the lack of fathers in the homes, the lack of education (and the fact that if a black child makes good grades- the kids in the neighborhood chastise him and often beat them up) and have an overall 'don't give a shit' attitude is what is holding them back, nit white people. It's themselves.

America affords everyone the same opportunity - it's up to the individual to make the most of it. Ask Ben Carson (from the ghetto to a MD to the head of HUD) if he made the most of his opportunity.

BTW - care to come down to Alabama and make that last comment? I have some good ole boys that will give your racist ass a cranial rectal inversion.

Who keeps the black citizens in third world conditions? The Democratic fed gov't via welfare. I would venture to say that you have never been to a predominantly black urban area and have seen the different housing / job situations. I travel and meet clients in Birmingham and Montgomery daily. There are about 50% of the population that want to be productive, have a nice house and cars and be left to live a happy life while being left alone. These persons work to make their lives better.
The other 50% live in squalor, spend their walking up and down the street to the liquor store, throwing trash on the side of the road, etc.. All of the Pastors I meet with say the same thing about Black America - the lack of fathers in the homes, the lack of education (and the fact that if a black child makes good grades- the kids in the neighborhood chastise him and often beat them up) and have an overall 'don't give a shit' attitude is what is holding them back, nit white people. It's themselves.

America affords everyone the same opportunity - it's up to the individual to make the most of it. Ask Ben Carson (from the ghetto to a MD to the head of HUD) if he made the most of his opportunity.

BTW - care to come down to Alabama and make that last comment? I have some good ole boys that will give your racist ass a cranial rectal inversion.
That’s what I thought. Blacks are just inferior in greater numbers than white people are. No other reasons. Thanks for enlightening us.

And I’m totally surprised some Alabama inbred mob would perpetrate physical violence. Not much has changed since the Civil Rights Era, eh?

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Here’s the difference: I’m not dumb enough to attribute such a centuries long national ill to one political party. That’s simple-minded rhetoric and propaganda.
You have done that with every post you have made here. You took offense because the party that was being addressed in the video is your party. You condemn the "other party" all of the time and blame them for everything. So, your post is bullshit.

That’s what I thought. Blacks are just inferior in greater numbers than white people are. No other reasons. Thanks for enlightening us.
Well I tried to have a civil discussion with a flaming lib. and I should have known better. I said nothing of the sort but your ****** ass wants to cry about the pubs. holding the black community down. So you can try to esuck gator's dick some more and GFY.

You have done that with every post you have made here. You took offense because the party that was being addressed in the video is your party. You condemn the "other party" all of the time and blame them for everything. So, your post is bullshit.
I hold Republicans accountable for issues like gun control that we have control over, and for their do-nothing attitude. Not for centuries long problems that they refuse to work to fix.
Well I tried to have a civil discussion with a flaming lib. and I should have known better. I said nothing of the sort but your ****** ass wants to cry about the pubs. holding the black community down. So you can try to esuck gator's dick some more and GFY.
That’s what you implied. Or, rather than throwing a hissy fit, explain to me why half of blacks are as useless as you claim.

I hold Republicans accountable for issues like gun control that we have control over, and for their do-nothing attitude. Not for centuries long problems that they refuse to work to fix.

That’s what you implied. Or, rather than throwing a hissy fit, explain to me why half of blacks are as useless as you claim.

Lol. So, racism isn't a century's long problem that can't be fixed? Because you damn sure have tried to attribute that to Republicans. I'll give you credit, however, for not saying something incredibly racist about the guys in the video being "tokens" like you have done with others. Personal growth for you. Congrats.

Here’s the difference: I’m not dumb enough to attribute such a centuries long national ill to one political party. That’s simple-minded rhetoric and propaganda.
You’re dumb enough to be a pussy white male trying to tell blacks how to think. Libs are good at that.

Still happy to teach you some actual life lessons. Your racism knows no bounds.

Poor Democrats...even when they have leadership, those mean old Republicans won't let them find utopia.

And FFS man, you're from Iowa. Decent chance you're here today because your dad fvcked his sister in a cornfield while on a meth binge. Iowa is super hoity-toity imo.

Reactions: dhetiger
Our Republican gun utopia strikes again. The weapons, and ease with which you guys want nutjobs to get this type of arsenal, is frightening to good, decent, and rational Americans...

Ummm...Mr Genco sounds more like one of yours bro...involuntarily celibate.

Yes, those politically active street gangs! Hahahahaha!!! You can’t make this stuff up! 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Those guys are nothing compared to the ones I mentioned. You are baying at the moon, but I don’t know why tell you. You either already know it or if you don’t you never will and are a useless project who shoukd be discussing something like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT