ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the America Republicans created

Cars and motorcycles are designed and built to transport people, not kill things. You just regurgitate every asinine Republican sheep-brained talking point. If I want advice on how to be an incel, I’ll get ahold of you...if you aren’t a Darwin Award winner soon, that is. You’re a good advertisement of the kind of tiny dicked psychopaths that need their AR’s confiscated.

How about babies 8-9 months in their mothers body that can live outside of the womb…..I take it you’re good with murdering them

Cars and motorcycles are designed and built to transport people, not kill things. You just regurgitate every asinine Republican sheep-brained talking point. If I want advice on how to be an incel, I’ll get ahold of you...if you aren’t a Darwin Award winner soon, that is. You’re a good advertisement of the kind of tiny dicked psychopaths that need their AR’s confiscated.
Calm down, bucko.

I shot my new gun today, and it felt amazing. I can only assume that you don’t get that same feeling when you’re deciding which outfit you want Barbie to wear.

Other than the free advice that I offered you on how to be a man, you couldn’t afford me.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Thanks, guys! You and your blood money tainted leaders helped bring us Sandy Hook, Vegas, El Paso, Stoneman Douglas, etc. etc. etc. and now...

Pat yourselves on the back!
Are you nuts? Republicans don’t shoot anybody. It. Most of the shooters vote democratic. Besides it is the Founding Father’s who set of the gun rights long before there was a Republican Party. You need to take a lesson in history.

Calm down, bucko.

I shot my new gun today, and it felt amazing. I can only assume that you don’t get that same feeling when you’re deciding which outfit you want Barbie to wear.

Other than the free advice that I offered you on how to be a man, you couldn’t afford me.
If you can afford to shoot an AR-10 you’re doing well for yourself. 7.62 ammo is expensive as shit.

If you can afford to shoot an AR-10 you’re doing well for yourself. 7.62 ammo is expensive as shit.
AR-10 is .308 much more expensive than 7.62. But it all getting less expensive than a few months back. AR-10 makes a big ole hole !! I have a couple along with the other two safe full of weapons in my arsenal. Suckeye wouldn't like me !!

Are you nuts? Republicans don’t shoot anybody. It. Most of the shooters vote democratic. Besides it is the Founding Father’s who set of the gun rights long before there was a Republican Party. You need to take a lesson in history.
These are your people. Not all Republicans are psychopaths, and not all psychopaths are Republicans, but most are...
180215-weill-white-supremacist-tease_vor96c

021618-maga-1280x720_38927472_ver1.0.jpg

_108182975_b421fee6-fb76-4b14-b7d6-e7b72083f7f1.jpg

screen_shot_2019-08-03_at_6.38.38_pm.png

2fc135d2-d943-11e8-a41d-3d2712b32637_image_hires_083250.png

dylan_roof_alt_right_crop1480951369647.jpg

...the losers that are the Trump cult.

Let me get the crayons out and spell it out for you. All of the things I mentioned are currently against the law, yet continue to happen every single day in this country. Making guns illegal won’t fix the problem. It will only make law abiding gun owners defenseless against the criminals. If you want to outlaw something, figure out a way to outlaw stupid and lack of personal accountability. If you figure that out, I think most would support it.
Artful dodging of the question. I’ll ask again slower for you: Why not make murder legal then? Why not heroin? Don’t be a pussy, answer those questions.

By the same token, out,awing stupidity won’t change people like stinkeye and gator the traitor
Don’t bring me into a 2A argument. I probably own more guns than you.

I just hate the corrupt Hitler wannabe Trumpsky. Otherwise no issues with traditional GOP policy.

Don’t bring me into a 2A argument. I probably own more guns than you.

I just hate the corrupt Hitler wannabe Trumpsky. Otherwise no issues with traditional GOP policy.

When you say Hitler wannabe it makes you look like a bigger dumbass than usual

(That’s a lot)

The safest cities in America are also Democratic governed. Why? Because cities are Democratic strongholds. You Conservatives need to be fed new material to parrot, because this sheep-brained argument is too easy to counter with facts.

You are as full of sh@t as the streets of democrat San Fransisco. What a sh@thole of a city. Go live there... the sh@t flows in the liberal streets.

Dementia says buy a gun and fire at will in the air. Listen to your leader you damn idiot.

you have got to be kidding me - good Lord man, you are out of your freaking mind if believe this

You are as full of sh@t as the streets of democrat San Fransisco. What a sh@thole of a city. Go live there... the sh@t flows in the liberal streets.
Research must be a foreign concept for the “Democratic cities DERP!” Crowd. So I did it for you. Of the following 10 safest cities’ leaders, 9 are Democratic and 1 is Republican. You have to dig for the ones that are non-partisan offices, but feel free to double-check! I know. Shocking that urban areas are nearly all Democratic...

Research must be a foreign concept for the “Democratic cities DERP!” Crowd. So I did it for you. Of the following 10 safest cities’ leaders, 9 are Democratic and 1 is Republican. You have to dig for the ones that are non-partisan offices, but feel free to double-check! I know. Shocking that urban areas are nearly all Democratic...

How cute. Now do the ten most dangerous. And while you’re at it, you racist pile of shit, post the shooting statistics from Chicago from last weekend.

I bet your parent hates you.

Where will we put all of these illegal gun owners after your political masters close all the prisons? Wait...are re-education camps prisons? Is that where we will send them?

These are your people. Not all Republicans are psychopaths, and not all psychopaths are Republicans, but most are...
180215-weill-white-supremacist-tease_vor96c

021618-maga-1280x720_38927472_ver1.0.jpg

_108182975_b421fee6-fb76-4b14-b7d6-e7b72083f7f1.jpg

screen_shot_2019-08-03_at_6.38.38_pm.png

2fc135d2-d943-11e8-a41d-3d2712b32637_image_hires_083250.png

dylan_roof_alt_right_crop1480951369647.jpg

...the losers that are the Trump cult.
If you think Republican constituents are shooting more people than people who call themselves Democrats you are the one deluded. All the dope cartels and gangs who create most of the violence favor the Democratic Party. They also do a nearly all of the killing and violence against their own people. Check the prisons violent offender. As you pointed pointed you show a few wackos and claim Republican are like them. Not near as bad as Demos.

If you think Republican constituents are shooting more people than people who call themselves Democrats you are the one deluded. All the dope cartels and gangs who create most of the violence favor the Democratic Party. They also do a nearly all of the killing and violence against their own people. Check the prisons violent offender. As you pointed pointed you show a few wackos and claim Republican are like them. Not near as bad as Demos.
It’s the same racist pile of shit that goofily claims lib-run cities are safer than the rest.

Baltimore, Atlanta, NYC, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Portland… l o f’ing l.

Libs are such trash.

It’s the same racist pile of shit that goofily claims lib-run cities are safer than the rest.

Baltimore, Atlanta, NYC, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Portland… l o f’ing l.

Libs are such trash.

I bet Peenace would love to live off MLK in Memphis

He can preach about pubs there in complete safety

Yes, those politically active street gangs! Hahahahaha!!! You can’t make this stuff up! 😂🤣😂🤣😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT