ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the America Republicans created

Menace Sockeyes

Varsity
Apr 7, 2021
Thanks, guys! You and your blood money tainted leaders helped bring us Sandy Hook, Vegas, El Paso, Stoneman Douglas, etc. etc. etc. and now...

Pat yourselves on the back!

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
ahh yes, a city with some of the strictest gun laws in the country. A liberal city, nonetheless, and its pubs’ fault there was a shooting. Even if they purchased it legally elsewhere, you basically prove Republican’s point that criminals don’t care about gun laws and will find a way regardless, as there’s a very small chance the person was legally able to carry in DC.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ahh yes, a city with some of the strictest gun laws in the country. A liberal city, nonetheless, and its pubs’ fault there was a shooting. Even if they purchased it legally elsewhere, you basically prove Republican’s point that criminals don’t care about gun laws and will find a way regardless, as there’s a very small chance the person was legally able to carry in DC.
That’s why there have to be federal laws. Instead Republicans throw up their hands like there’s nothing they can do while take the gun industry blood money under the table. Your ilk enable this.

• Haha
Won’t follow local laws, but federal laws they’ll all be on board… good
luck with confiscation… it will lead to the civil war we deserve…
Federal laws would make it MUCH harder than just driving across a state line to obtain a gun. But I love your confiscation idea. Q MAGAts can get the Civil War they crave, they can finally live out their Red Dawn fantasies, and the United States military can purge us of all these 2A losers. Nothing of value would be lost. Would be a huge win for America. More realistically would be to institute Japanese style gun laws, and make gun owners limited in what they can purchase while creating a system of safety barriers they must pass before getting a gun permit.

Last edited:
So the Republicans caused the shooting outside of the Nationals park. Were the persons involved the legally registered gun owners or criminals that have them illegally? Federal law will not cause the illegal ownership of guns to diminish. The criminal element will always get their guns and disregard any and all federal laws.

"Washington, DC​

* In 1976, the Washington, D.C. City Council passed a law generally prohibiting residents from possessing handguns and requiring that all firearms in private homes be (1) kept unloaded and (2) rendered temporally inoperable via disassembly or installation of a trigger lock. The law became operative on Sept. 24, 1976.[63] [64]

* On June 26, 2008, the U.S. Supreme Court, in a 5 to 4 ruling, struck down this law as unconstitutional.[65]

* During the periods before, during, and after this law, murder rates in Washington D.C. and the entire United States varied as follows:

Murder Rates in Washington, DC "

Criminals will continue to do criminal shit no matter what state or federal laws are in place. And your ilk applauding mashed tater brains allowing millions of illegals into the country will only result in a rise in illegal gun ownership. Since the number of sexual predators, gang members and criminals continues to rise each day when they flow over the open border.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Federal laws would make it MUCH harder than just driving across a state line to obtain a gun. But I love your confiscation idea. Q MAGAts can get the Civil War they crave, they can finally live out their Red Dawn fantasies, and the United States military can purge us of all these 2A losers. Nothing of value would be lost. Would be a huge win for America. More realistically would be to institute Japanese style gun laws, and make gun owners limited in what they can purchase while creating a system of safety barriers they must pass before getting a gun permit.
😂

You are seriously the stupidest fairy on the planet. How bout we come up with some federal laws to prohibit drugs too, I bet that’ll show those drug dealers who’s boss! It will eliminate illegal drugs!

You racist piece of shit.

😂

You are seriously the stupidest fairy on the planet. How bout we come up with some federal laws to prohibit drugs too, I bet that’ll show those drug dealers who’s boss! It will eliminate illegal drugs!

You racist piece of shit.
Fairy? Are you 12 :D? As far as your painfully simple-minded analogy, the first problem is that drugs are FAR easier to manufacture on one’s own than a gun. Second, when drugs are legalized there IS a spike in use. Even drug liberalization proponents like the ACLU acknowledge this. The idea isn’t that we will completely eliminate gun violence, it’s to curb its use by making it much more difficult to obtain a gun. Gun laws work across the world. I know that’s hard for Conservatives to wrap their juvenile smooth brains around, but it’s the truth.

The idea isn’t that we will completely eliminate gun violence, it’s to curb its use by making it much more difficult to obtain a gun. Gun laws work across the world. I know that’s hard for Conservatives to wrap their juvenile smooth brains around, but it’s the truth.

It is usually criminals that commit the gun violence. And these criminals obtained the guns illegally - so they don't pay attention to any laws much less gun laws.

Suggestion for you - go into the Chicago projects and tell them to give up their guns because they are breaking the law. Let's see how that would work out for you.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Fairy? Are you 12 :D? As far as your painfully simple-minded analogy, the first problem is that drugs are FAR easier to manufacture on one’s own than a gun. Second, when drugs are legalized there IS a spike in use. Even drug liberalization proponents like the ACLU acknowledge this. The idea isn’t that we will completely eliminate gun violence, it’s to curb its use by making it much more difficult to obtain a gun. Gun laws work across the world. I know that’s hard for Conservatives to wrap their juvenile smooth brains around, but it’s the truth.
😂

Look at this fairy. If the guns are illegally obtained by thugs, they don’t give a shit about your laws, you racist piece of shit.

Serious question- is your IQ above 30?

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
😂

Look at this fairy. If the guns are illegally obtained by thugs, they don’t give a shit about your laws, you racist piece of shit.

Serious question- is your IQ above 30?
And with these laws you can crack down harder on thugs having/obtaining guns. I know that I’m arguing with an infantile keyboard warrior man-baby here, but maybe (by some miracle) one day your brain will process this.

And with these laws you can crack down harder on thugs having/obtaining guns. I know that I’m arguing with an infantile keyboard warrior man-baby here, but maybe (by some miracle) one day your brain will process this.
A shitty low rent troll calling someone else a keyboard warrior?!

This is why you should end your charade and find another internet hobby. You suck at this.

It is usually criminals that commit the gun violence. And these criminals obtained the guns illegally - so they don't pay attention to any laws much less gun laws.

Suggestion for you - go into the Chicago projects and tell them to give up their guns because they are breaking the law. Let's see how that would work out for you.
The majority of the residents there would appreciate it. Just like people like me would prefer we raid the white trash and rural meth users of their guns.

That’s why there have to be federal laws. Instead Republicans throw up their hands like there’s nothing they can do while take the gun industry blood money under the table. Your ilk enable this.

Maybe we should just make it illegal to shoot and kill people? While we are it it, we should make coke and heroin illegal as well. Hell, let’s go all in and make it illegal to drink and drive or even run red lights.

dumb ass.

Thanks, guys! You and your blood money tainted leaders helped bring us Sandy Hook, Vegas, El Paso, Stoneman Douglas, etc. etc. etc. and now...

Pat yourselves on the back!

Hey you POS and Trump hating idiot. Liberals are the true walking idiots in society.

You like baseball games? Here is one of your buddies you lousy POS. Remember this one you history ignoring, hypocritical, self righteous idiot liberal POS.

Last edited:
The majority of the residents there would appreciate it. Just like people like me would prefer we raid the white trash and rural meth users of their guns.
Why the preference? Shouldn't "people like you" prefer that, in addition to white trash and rural meth users, black and Hispanic gangbangers have their guns taken too? Is the fact that you would prefer that white people lose their guns actually pointing to your hate of black people? Take guns from whitey as long as blacks can continue to shoot each other? Damn, your racism knows no bounds.

Why the preference? Shouldn't "people like you" prefer that, in addition to white trash and rural meth users, black and Hispanic gangbangers have their guns taken too? Is the fact that you would prefer that white people lose their guns actually pointing to your hate of black people? Take guns from whitey as long as blacks can continue to shoot each other? Damn, your racism knows no bounds.
That loser doesn’t even try to hide it anymore.

Maybe we should just make it illegal to shoot and kill people? While we are it it, we should make coke and heroin illegal as well. Hell, let’s go all in and make it illegal to drink and drive or even run red lights.

dumb ass.
Only country in the world that had this problem and Conservatives are just too dumb to figure out the difference.

That loser doesn’t even try to hide it anymore.
I said both should be aggressively enforced, but I said “White” in there so your hurt feelings made too personally offended to read carefully. Or reading is just hard?

dumb ass.
Proving there is no such thing as Conservative “logic” without the dumbest of analogies. So, question: Do we legalize murder? Legalize cocaine and heroin? If not, why not?

Only country in the world that had this problem and Conservatives are just too dumb to figure out the difference.

I said both should be aggressively enforced, but I said “White” in there so your hurt feelings made too personally offended to read carefully. Or reading is just hard?

Conservative are dumb? Democrats are the best gun salesman on the planet. The idiots threaten to take guns and ammo and then sales of both explode EVERY TIME. Democratic policy is complete insanity... Congratulations on being an award winning gun salesman.

Conservative are dumb? Democrats are the best gun salesman on the planet. The idiots threaten to take guns and ammo and then sales of both explode EVERY TIME. Democratic policy is complete insanity... Congratulations on being an award winning gun salesman.
It’s Democrats fault that Conservatives are scared idiots who buy something that’s statistically FAR more likely to kill them, or their offspring, or their friends than to ever be used for protection? Actually, that’s the one Darwinian bonus of guns.

You said you preferred that whites lose their guns. Don't get pissy because your racism was pointed out again. Just stop being racist.

It’s Democrats fault that Conservatives are scared idiots who buy something that’s statistically FAR more likely to kill them, or their offspring, or their friends than to ever be used for protection? Actually, that’s the one Darwinian bonus of guns.
Democratic governed cities have democrats shooting people in record numbers and it is a Conservatives fault... damn you are a genius

Democratic governed cities have democrats shooting people in record numbers and it is a Conservatives fault... damn you are a genius
The safest cities in America are also Democratic governed. Why? Because cities are Democratic strongholds. You Conservatives need to be fed new material to parrot, because this sheep-brained argument is too easy to counter with facts.

Should we ban cars too? What about motorcycles?

I just bought an AR-10. You know why? Because I wanted to buy one. And you know what you can do about it? Keep playing your piccolo and crying yourself to sleep about us mean ol conservatives lol.

If you need a lesson on how to shoot a gun, or really on how to be a man in general, I can give you some free advice. I can also teach you how to not be racist, you sorry piece of shit.

Should we ban cars too? What about motorcycles?

I just bought an AR-10. You know why? Because I wanted to buy one. And you know what you can do about it? Keep playing your piccolo and crying yourself to sleep about us mean ol conservatives lol.

If you need a lesson on how to shoot a gun, or really on how to be a man in general, I can give you some free advice. I can also teach you how to not be racist, you sorry piece of shit.
Cars and motorcycles are designed and built to transport people, not kill things. You just regurgitate every asinine Republican sheep-brained talking point. If I want advice on how to be an incel, I’ll get ahold of you...if you aren’t a Darwin Award winner soon, that is. You’re a good advertisement of the kind of tiny dicked psychopaths that need their AR’s confiscated.

Proving there is no such thing as Conservative “logic” without the dumbest of analogies. So, question: Do we legalize murder? Legalize cocaine and heroin? If not, why not?
Let me get the crayons out and spell it out for you. All of the things I mentioned are currently against the law, yet continue to happen every single day in this country. Making guns illegal won’t fix the problem. It will only make law abiding gun owners defenseless against the criminals. If you want to outlaw something, figure out a way to outlaw stupid and lack of personal accountability. If you figure that out, I think most would support it.

Let me get the crayons out and spell it out for you. All of the things I mentioned are currently against the law, yet continue to happen every single day in this country. Making guns illegal won’t fix the problem. It will only make law abiding gun owners defenseless against the criminals. If you want to outlaw something, figure out a way to outlaw stupid and lack of personal accountability. If you figure that out, I think most would support it.
By the same token, out,awing stupidity won’t change people like stinkeye and gator the traitor

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT