ADVERTISEMENT

The #1 seed lounge is now open

I didn’t expect you to do the necessary research, but as many people struck by li expected there were 3 people on the federal investigative crew that were Notre Dame grads.
Light
There’s also been some chatter about reopening the investigation, but who am I to tell people Ing ld you he was struck by how to do their jobs.
BS. I presume the chatter is from the same place that told you he was struck by lightning? Or from your LSU staff source?

Last edited:
Kelly clearly should’ve been charged for at least manslaughter. Miller looks clean as snow compared to Kelly’s involvement.

Oh, and also,

1364926607_catching_bass_with_hand.gif
EAAtherho with Daban on this.
You were one of the guys who I respected on this site for being straight, but after that statement….. Miller is a thug running with a bunch of thugs even if he coach didn’t have hands own responsibility. He brought the gun to them, watch them get it out of the car and go confront people in another car while he waited. He may not expected a murder but he knew his ld friends. What do yOU think he expected, a tea party? Lilly white my ass. I go with Saban on this.

Kelly was a HC with about 200 people doing different things, but he took the time to have a coach check out whether or not ND should practice outside or inside that Day Because it was so windy..The laer told him outside was okay. The accident happened when the wind increased from around 25 Mph to a sudden gust over 55MPH.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
You were one of the guys who I respected on this site for being straight, but after that statement….. Miller is a thug running with a bunch of thugs even if he coach didn’t have hands own responsibility. He brought the gun to them, watch them get it out of the car and go confront people in another car while he waited. He may not expected a murder but he knew his ld friends. What do yOU think he expected, a tea party? Lilly white my ass. I go with Saban on this.

Kelly was a HC with about 200 people doing different things, but he took the time to have a coach check out whether or not ND should practice outside or inside that Day Because it was so windy..The laer told him outside was okay. The accident happened when the wind increased from around 25 Mph to a sudden gust over 55MPH.

Good lord Bill, I even put the fishing gif in that very post. The only reason the Brian Kelly stuff is ever brought up is because you can’t take a joke if it involves LSU.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
BS. I presume the chatter is from the same place that told you he was struck by lightning? Or from your LSU staff source?
I only deal with facts and people I trust that are always, and I repeat ALWAYS, close to the situation.

As we know, things may be static right now but with very little movement can become current. ⚡️

Good lord Bill, I even put the fishing gif in that very post. The only reason the Brian Kelly stuff is ever brought up is because you can’t take a joke if it involves LSU.
You think calling someone a murder or even guilty of manslaughter is a joke? IMO that is serious stuff.

The other stuff t set don’t bother me. Heck, I’m 92 yearsl old and I’m not bothered by anything else much. Like I said many times I support every SEC school except when playing LSU. I don’t start any threads that have stuff like that or the Miller threads though I do comment on them, but I’m serious aboutsomething like that. I’m not trolling.

Another thing is you people also don’t like it when I say something about a situation like the Miller thing just like you accuse me. I have had some very uncomplementary personal remarks thrown my way over what I said on the Miller thing. This is what you accuse me Of doing.

As far as the GIFs I see them but I don’t pay much attention to them. In fact I just see them, I don’t try to interpret them. what did the fish thing mean?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT