ADVERTISEMENT

The #1 seed lounge is now open

Since when have you given a rat's ass about basketball? Oh, wait, muh bama's number one
FYI you old coot.. I was a huge BBall fan as a student 76-77. Never missed a game. We had probably the best team in the nation that year with Leon Douglas, Mule King and TR Dunn. Played Indiana down to the wire but Douglas fouled out on 2-3 bad calls. Tennessee had the Bernie and Ernie Show. And we split those games.

The last time I actually GAS about BBall was the 92ish team with Horry and Sprewell. The games vs Arkansas and LSU Shaq Attack were classics. I expected them to get further into the tournament but like this current team -had one “bad shooting night”.

FYI you old coot.. I was a huge BBall fan as a student 76-77. Never missed a game. We had probably the best team in the nation that year with Leon Douglas, Mule King and TR Dunn. Played Indiana down to the wire but Douglas fouled out on 2-3 bad calls. Tennessee had the Bernie and Ernie Show. And we split those games.

The last time I actually GAS about BBall was the 92ish team with Horry and Sprewell. The games vs Arkansas and LSU Shaq Attack were classics. I expected them to get further into the tournament but like this current team -had one “bad shooting night”.
Plus you had a WR out that day.

LOL at your 2-3 bad calls excuse. You always have one ready.

Wow someone actually dusted out this lounge…

Hands off the Pappy until you actually hit the Final Four. Feet off the coffee table, and put the cigar lighter back where you found it. The cigar cutter hangs from Ole Smokies tail…. Tennessee ain’t ever moving it.

Bammers, act like you’ve been here before, even though you haven’t

PS. Thanks for not being the it’s 1 seed to not advance….. that shite is not allowed.

And yes, that leprechaun is with me

Wow someone actually dusted out this lounge…

Hands off the Pappy until you actually hit the Final Four. Feet off the coffee table, and put the cigar lighter back where you found it. The cigar cutter hangs from Ole Smokies tail…. Tennessee ain’t ever moving it.

Bammers, act like you’ve been here before, even though you haven’t

PS. Thanks for not being the it’s 1 seed to not advance….. that shite is not allowed.

And yes, that leprechaun is with me

The fvck is a final four?

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
BTW, did anyone take a bad beat on that final buzzer beater against Bama?

We were up 24 and then that kid threw up that miracle meaning we didn't cover. I cringed as I watched thinking someone took it in the shorts.

BTW, did anyone take a bad beat on that final buzzer beater against Bama?

We were up 24 and then that kid threw up that miracle meaning we didn't cover. I cringed as I watched thinking someone took it in the shorts.
Helped me cover the second half over. So I will take you to Arby’s next time I’m up your way.

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I had a Boston terrier when I was a kid. Sometimes he would go wandering (probably to the pasture across the creek) and would come back stinking so bad I had to immediately give him a bath or my Mom wouldn't let either of us in the house.
Mine are labs. Thankfully they don’t get that nasty.

Especially intended for IPD ;)
Sigh….. I thought maybe Bammer fans might understand the whole concept of “acting like you’ve been here before”….. but obviously you’re TDS has spread to every lobe of your obviously challenged and logic deficient brain.

When you can tell a UK fan your program has double digit number of #1 seeds, then maybe your squawking has meaning, otherwise shut the eff up around your betters

In the spirit of “Equity and Inclusion”……this lounge is open to the women as well 😉

clark.jpg

How many you have this season? The undefeated in football was the same. I think you brought your ass in that room. So here I is.
Testy….. just ribbing, and I believe I stayed away from the undefeated thread for the most part after UK got ass handed…. Maybe I posted once - don’t remember

And it’s basketball season…… if a UK fan can’t strut their has-been last century dusty-azzed program around like Bill with a grudge, when the fook can I?!!?!??

😎

I’ll catch grief for it, but Bama went up 9 then got absolutely butt fvcked by the refs over the next 6-7 minutes of game time. Should’ve been mentally tough enough to overcome it, but multiple awful calls resulted in immediate points for SDSU.

Basketball is a stupid sport

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT