ADVERTISEMENT

The #1 seed lounge is now open

I’ll catch grief for it, but Bama went up 9 then got absolutely butt fvcked by the refs over the next 6-7 minutes of game time. Should’ve been mentally tough enough to overcome it, but multiple awful calls resulted in immediate points for SDSU.

Basketball is a stupid sport
No, SDSU whipped bammer ass. They were tougher physically and mentally.

Reactions: dhetiger
I’ll catch grief for it, but Bama went up 9 then got absolutely butt fvcked by the refs over the next 6-7 minutes of game time. Should’ve been mentally tough enough to overcome it, but multiple awful calls resulted in immediate points for SDSU.

Basketball is a stupid sport

Yeah…us too

• Haha
I posted about that goon Plavsic, he’s a POS on court.

Kinda want you worthless fvcked a to win one or two more.

Edit: second half was supposed to be in past tense. I’m gonna be skiing powder hungover tomorrow
Skiing....snorting....whatever

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

Boy that #1 seed lounge emptied fast.
It’s about as lonely as the lounge for schools that employ coaches who are wife beaters or coaches that get student assistants killed because “video is important” when there are 40mph winds on the practice field.

As a gesture of good faith I’ll send a snack tray over to that lounge. Pickins might be a little slim. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
That was my reaction too.

This also means the rings are placed under the curse of the seal. The ring recipient then dips their ring in water from the President's fountain which removes the curse, but leaves the Auburn spirit behind to live on in the ring and in the heart of its owner forevermore.Oct 27, 2021

Just busting balls in return. 😉
Sounds like a cult to me.

Worship trees and cleanse spirits from rings. 🤣🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137

This also means the rings are placed under the curse of the seal. The ring recipient then dips their ring in water from the President's fountain which removes the curse, but leaves the Auburn spirit behind to live on in the ring and in the heart of its owner forevermore.Oct 27, 2021

Never heard of it?

It’s about as lonely as the lounge for schools that employs coaches who are wife beaters or coaches that get student assistants killed because “video is important” when there are 40mph winds on the practice field.

As a gesture of good faith I’ll send a snack tray over to that loungerpund of the SEC. Pickins might be a little slim. 🤣L
LSU was not eliminated the first round of the SEC tournament,though I was surprised they were not.

To what I was reffing was that all four #1 seeds were eliminated, not just AL.

You seem pretty bitter.bitter.

Sounds like some bullshite @derek_tiger expects from anyone using his beach condo.

• Haha
LSU was not eliminated the first round of the SEC tournament,though I was surprised they were not.

To what I was reffing was that all four #1 seeds were eliminated, not just AL.

You seem pretty bitter.bitter.
Nah just extending some courtesy to programs that hire wire beaters and coaches get student assistants killed. You’ve denied that applies to LSU, so not sure why you’re being so defensive. 🤔

Ted t. Nah just extending some courtesy to programs that hire wire beaters and coaches get student assistants killed. You’ve deniedernesd that applies to LSU, so not sure why you’re being so defensive. 🤔.
I am not defensive except a charge of murder against Kelly shows how little you know about the incident. There were many investigations and nothing indicated B K murdered anyone so I am defensive about nothing. On the other hand your bitterness leads to repeating lies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT