ADVERTISEMENT

So......

saban praises his coaches after “the prayer in Jordan hare 2.0” then, quite naturally, he blames the players - “execution” - for that stooooopid call on 4th and 3.

Just a guess but I also don't think that's how the play was drawn up. I'm not claiming that it was a good call but perhaps it was supposed to be slightly less shitty than how it turned out.

I think it was supposed to be more of a draw rather than a straight up dive. Shitty snap (go figure) and Milroe panicked. Again, just my hunch.

Just a guess but I also don't think that's how the play was drawn up. I'm not claiming that it was a good call but perhaps it was supposed to be slightly less shitty than how it turned out.

I think it was supposed to be more of a draw rather than a straight up dive. Shitty snap (go figure) and Milroe panicked. Again, just my hunch.
Almost looked like the low snap cause Millroe to panic so he did what he typically does, run for it. He had someone in the left flats but dont know how covered that player was. Looked all alone from what I saw.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Almost looked like the low snap cause Millroe to panic so he did what he typically does, run for it. He had someone in the left flats but dont know how covered that player was. Looked all alone from what I saw.
That was the design. Quick screen to the back out of the backfield. 2 defenders were both blocked on the edge, and the LB’er that had the RB was late getting over there. RB had the angle and would have walked in if A) the snap had been worth a damn or B) Milton hadn’t panicked and tried to run it right up the middle.

They had a better play drawn up but Michigan called the timeout and forced them into a new play leading to the QB draw. . . against the best front in CFB.

Maybe Saban thought Meatchicken would not believe it would be a QB draw even if they stole the sign?

I tortured myself and watched the replay multiple times.

Watch our RG (Roberts) pull to the left and seal the edge. Milroe (naturally) only saw the MLB or safety, can’t tell which, pick up Williams out of the backfield so he ran it up the middle like a fcking mongoloid.

If he follows Roberts, he scores. The other defenders overpursued.

Anyway, time to go sit in the garage with my truck on and a hose from my exhaust to my cracked window. Godspeed.

I tortured myself and watched the replay multiple times.

Watch our RG (Roberts) pull to the left and seal the edge. Milroe (naturally) only saw the MLB or safety, can’t tell which, pick up Williams out of the backfield so he ran it up the middle like a fcking mongoloid.

If he follows Roberts, he scores. The other defenders overpursued.

Anyway, time to go sit in the garage with my truck on and a hose from my exhaust to my cracked window. Godspeed.
And Georgia lost to this.

All these FSU fans bitching, but Georgia is the team that got jobbed.

The shit is way more about when you lose than anything else. And y’all dropped 5 spots losing by 3 to the #6 team or whatever we were? Dumb.
Chin up bro we could be under a “freeze warning”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT