ADVERTISEMENT

Bama vs Michigan

In all seriousness the bama coaches tried to put a square peg in a round hole. They had Milroe in the pocket the entire first half. Like SHUUUUUUUUURRRR……. he’s a pocket passer.
He's not a pocket passer and never will be. But he can win allot of games if they keep him rolling out and tuck-and-running it.

In all seriousness the bama coaches tried to put a square peg in a round hole. They had Milroe in the pocket the entire first half. Like SHUUUUUUUUURRRR……. he’s a pocket passer.
He's not a pocket passer and never will be. But he can win allot of games if they keep him rolling out and tuck-and-running it.

No doubt dude is a RB

Last edited:
Based on his posts - yes. Still hasn’t matured.

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

Notice ginge didn’t come online to run his trap much before the UA-Mich game to avoid his incredible jinx powers- I wonder if he’ll predict the Mich-Wash game in his overconfidence, and doom the Wolverines to an ignominious defeat

UM's SOS was like 50th... outside of the one game vs. OSU (which they won by a TD; Penn St maybe?) I didn't think they have seen a stout group of players like you guys have. Easy to look good playing in the Big 2 or whatever it is now.
Then... I thought UTx would handle UW setting up a rematch which Saban always wins those... oh vell.
The 2006-2007 era where the SEC wiped the floor with the Big Ten isn't how these games go anymore. Ohio State outplayed georgia last year in the Peach Bowl up until Marvin harrison Jr got knocked out. They still could've won with a field goal at the end but missed it.

Vegas knew Michigan was the better team and didn't adjust the line even though the majority of the money was coming in via alabama bettors.

UM's SOS was like 50th... outside of the one game vs. OSU (which they won by a TD; Penn St maybe?) I didn't think they have seen a stout group of players like you guys have. Easy to look good playing in the Big 2 or whatever it is now.
Then... I thought UTx would handle UW setting up a rematch which Saban always wins those... oh vell.

I thought the same. It was obvious that Michigan was in a different league than the rest of that shit conference but it was difficult to know how much better they were or how they'd react vs another good team.

Our shit game plan aside, I was impressed by Michigan.

I’d say bamas center helped keep it close

Agree. But fumbled punts and repeatedly fcking up snaps aren't an excuse for losing. It's just shit that happens during the game. Both issues were over-come-able...Michigan overcame theirs, we didn't.

Disputing results because of fumbled punts or palsy snaps only makes sense in the world of people like aw. He's the same dumbass he always was and that's sort of hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Agree. But fumbled punts and repeatedly fcking up snaps aren't an excuse for losing. It's just shit that happens during the game. Both issues were over-come-able...Michigan overcame theirs, we didn't.

Disputing results because of fumbled punts or palsy snaps only makes sense in the world of people like aw. He's the same dumbass he always was and that's sort of hilarious.
Actually, they are perfect excuses for those in the habit of making excuses.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Interesting comparison of MI stats in the Michigan vs Iowa and Michigan vs Alabama

MI’s vs IA. AL
Total Yards. 213. 351
Passing Yds. 147. 221
Rushing Yds. 66. 130
Yd/Ply. 3.3. 5.9

I hate to say it but MI was better prepared and out executed AL.

Interesting comparison of MI stats in the Michigan vs Iowa and Michigan vs Alabama

MI’s vs IA. AL
Total Yards. 213. 351
Passing Yds. 147. 221
Rushing Yds. 66. 130
Yd/Ply. 3.3. 5.9

I hate to say it but MI was better prepared and out executed AL.
Harbaugh is obsessed with the SEC and pulled out all the stops. They will lose to UW. Book it.

Reactions: dhetiger

Michigan throughly handled alabama. The special teams disasters and a midfield “excessive roughness” penalty were what kept the game close. Harbaugh completely outclassed the alabama coaching staff.

You are just so bad at this lol
I know it’s hard to accept the reality that Michigan bullied your team and outclassed them in play calling.

A missed extra point, missed field goal, fumbled punt return gifting a touchdown, 3-4 other botched punt returns resulting in horrific field position, and a garbage midfield “excessive roughness” penalty while Michigan was driving easily with a chance to go up double digits still wasn’t enough to give alabama the edge.

I know it’s hard to accept the reality that Michigan bullied your team and outclassed them in play calling.

A missed extra point, missed field goal, fumbled punt return gifting a touchdown, 3-4 other botched punt returns resulting in horrific field position, and a garbage midfield “excessive roughness” penalty while Michigan was driving easily with a chance to go up double digits still wasn’t enough to give alabama the edge.

Get better at trolling, or be less retarded. Maybe that’s an and instead of an or, but you should try it.

Jim Harbaugh has more career rushing yards than Bo Jackson?

-Things that are true which cannot be true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT