ADVERTISEMENT

Bama vs Michigan

And I don't believe that Kelly has forgotten how to murder college kids so I understand you completely.
giphy.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137
And I don't believe that Kelly has forgotten how to murder college kids so I understand you completely.
It would be bad enough if he murdered anybody, but he didn’t. I’m surprised at you using that crap as a last tesort

I’m staying out of this one but it’s common knowledge that he killed him in cold blood.
Who the phuck sends a child to climb up a 100 foot tall sailing mast holding a lightning rod in 180 MPh winds and enough lightning bolts to power the west coast ?

Killy would have been more merciful if’n he just blew the kids brains out with a .44 magnum

Who the phuck sends a child to climb up a 100 foot tall sailing mast holding a lightning rod in 180 MPh winds and enough lightning bolts to power the west coast ?

Killy would have been more merciful if’n he just blew the kids brains out with a .44 magnum

It's being suppressed but that sailing mast was mounted in the middle of a 900 gigawatt substation for some reason.

I’m staying out of this one but it’s common knowledge that he killed him in cold blood.
Hate to add insult to injury (or death in this case), but there are reports that Coach Killy studied the works of President Ben Franklin.

President Franklin invented and later tried to patent electricity, and Killy knew the risks and possible outcomes of putting a student in the way of electrical circuit.

I simply can’t grasp this reckless and abhorrent behavior.

I know you guys think its funny. I dont. I think it’s disrespectful to me and a little demeaning to you if that’s all you can say. if you guys don’t want me on your board just say so. This sh*t ceased to be funny a couple of years ago, especially since it’s not true.

I know you guys think its funny. I dont. I think it’s disrespectful to me and a little demeaning to you if that’s all you can say. if you guys don’t want me on your board just say so. This sh*t ceased to be funny a couple of years ago, especially since it’s not true.
Don’t go anywhere and please don’t take everything so seriously, Bill. We love you like an old grandad.

That's always been your problem Bill. You can take shots at others but you can't take one yourself. If you talk shit, and you do, people will respond in kind.

No one's asking you to leave ffs.

Bill, you've been around this bunch of misfits for probably 20 years and know as well as anybody that every single one of us has had shots thrown their way but you are the only one that gets their panties in a wad. Hell man, you do the same as anybody here with the shots. Just go with the flow man and all will be OK. Reminds me of a flock of turkeys, when one shows weakness all the others have to get their pecks in on that one.

Remember your mom telling you that when your friends find something they think bothers you, they'll keep needling you about it. It's when they figure out you don't care, they quit.

I went to pick up my 8th grade date for the school dance one week early (oh yeah... boutonniere, corsage, dad limo me to her home, all of it). Her mom told me she was outside playing... and it was next week . All my buds found out when I came home early (none of them were going) and were laughing, calling me stupid, you name it...

Mom said 'you know, they will never let you forget it if you go out there and get mad, or try to fight, or defend yourself... just laugh with them, call yourself a dope, and they'll forget it by tomorrow... Damn, she was right again!

Bill, you've been around this bunch of misfits for probably 20 years and know as well as anybody that every single one of us has had shots thrown their way but you are the only one that gets their panties in a wad. Hell man, you do the same as anybody here with the shots. Just go with the flow man and all will be OK. Reminds me of a flock of turkeys, when one shows weakness all the others have to get their pecks in on that one.
I don’t get my panties in a wad about much other than the kelly thing which is an outright lie. I can’t remembering taking a shot at you. Well I take one. Why are you cozying up to Honk? You want something? or is that you fit his peer intellect level? Now thats a shot at both of you. Incidentally I’m not mad at either of you.

I don’t get my panties in a wad about much other than the kelly thing which is an outright lie. I can’t remembering taking a shot at you. Well I take one. Why are you cozying up to Honk? You want something? or is that you fit his peer intellect level? Now thats a shot at both of you. Incidentally I’m not mad at either of you.
Bill, you just won the internet with that post.

There you go bud, that's the way it's done.

Lot of people talk about how good of a defense Michigan has. Looking at the stats, it’s not hard to see why their defensive numbers are so good.

Power 5 offenses each team played (in total offense)

Alabama - 1, 8, 9, 15, 17, 53, 91, 100, 104, 108
Michigan - 37, 59, 61, 69, 101, 117, 123, 125, 128, 133

Lot of people talk about how good of a defense Michigan has. Looking at the stats, it’s not hard to see why their defensive numbers are so good.

Power 5 offenses each team played (in total offense)

Alabama - 1, 8, 9, 15, 17, 53, 91, 100, 104, 108
Michigan - 37, 59, 61, 69, 101, 117, 123, 125, 128, 133

Bama will beat the ever loving shat out of Michigan if they play as good as they are capable of

I know you can only tell so much from a bowl game, but Ole Miss is picking apart this super impressive Penn St defense.

Ole Miss has more yards with 5 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter than Michigan managed on this team in 4 quarters.

I know you can only tell so much from a bowl game, but Ole Miss is picking apart this super impressive Penn St defense.

Ole Miss has more yards with 5 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter than Michigan managed on this team in 4 quarters.

Sans Pete Golding's defense, this is a blowout.

I see penn state has 3 defensive players sitting out, so I’m sure that affects their defense to some extent.

UGA had several out too not to mention Bowers and Mews play if they make the playoffs.

FSU wasn't missing 60 points worth of players.
Between the portal and injuries, we were missing 23 players. FSU had their full team, minus Travis, when they squeaked by Louisville 13-3. Like you said, they weren’t missing 60 points worth of players

MI is playing much better than I would have thought. They are using tons of motion and it seems to be confusing Bama just enough.

MI is playing much better than I would have thought. They are using tons of motion and it seems to be confusing Bama just enough.

Also just being more physical on both sides of the ball. Bama’s offensive playcalling hasn’t had any creativity so far, but getting beat at the LOS makes that difficult too.

Also just being more physical on both sides of the ball. Bama’s offensive playcalling hasn’t had any creativity so far, but getting beat at the LOS makes that difficult too.
Proctor got stepped on in practice this week and almost didn’t start. Take that for what it’s worth.

Is it just me or does the turf seem messed up? It’s like they either had a ton of rain or overwatered it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT