ADVERTISEMENT

Bama vs Michigan

It's also rained like 4 of the last 5 days in that area too. Not a ton of rain, but I don't know how the drainage and such there works.

The way things went and seemed in the first half, AL should feel good about being down by only 3.

The way things went and seemed in the first half, AL should feel good about being down by only 3.

I was coming to post about this same thing. Played a pretty bad half, only down by 3. This team has been really good with adjustments all year, hopefully today will be more of that.

It's also rained like 4 of the last 5 days in that area too. Not a ton of rain, but I don't know how the drainage and such there works.
This is the "rainy season" for them, so it would make sense that the Rose Bowl would, historically, see field conditions like this.

I had kinda accepted that Bama wasn’t going to score on that last play, but that play call? After the complete fvck-up of a game plan Rees had called all night?

Castrate him (so that no future generations have to watch a game called by a Rees) then fire him.
I told my son just before the play that a low snap was about to happen.

Calumet Farms 16y here... extremely smooth bourbon. Every. Time.

I've been thinking for weeks this was spuat's game to lose, but thought they would win a close one.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Agree. There's always the shit the bed option but barring that, I think we dominate.
Vegas knows. All the money was coming in on alabama yet they didn't change the line. Michigan outgunned alabama in nearly every category. The special teams fiasco was the only thing that kept it close.

Calumet Farms 16y here... extremely smooth bourbon. Every. Time.

I've been thinking for weeks this was spuat's game to lose, but thought they would win a close one.

I figured that we'd win by 7-10. I knew Michigan had a good OL and a good D but I was very impressed by their secondary.

We never adjusted to Michigan not running with two TE's. As though it was somehow baffling.

I figured that we'd win by 7-10. I knew Michigan had a good OL and a good D but I was very impressed by their secondary.

We never adjusted to Michigan not running with two TE's. As though it was somehow baffling.
"There's always the shit the bed option but barring that, I think we dominate."

If anyone shit the bed it was Michigan with the horrific special teams. The alabama football program isn't what it once was and got pushed around again.

"There's always the shit the bed option but barring that, I think we dominate."

If anyone shit the bed it was Michigan with the horrific special teams. The alabama football program isn't what it once was and got pushed around again.

Even when you take time away from the board, you come back just as big an idiot as when you left.

Congrats on your #2 team finally winning a game that matters.

Even when you take time away from the board, you come back just as big an idiot as when you left.

Congrats on your #2 team finally winning a game that matters.
It’s the only reason our prepubescent troll is back. Soon the barn will do something stupid again and he will go back into hiding.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
UM's SOS was like 50th... outside of the one game vs. OSU (which they won by a TD; Penn St maybe?) I didn't think they have seen a stout group of players like you guys have. Easy to look good playing in the Big 2 or whatever it is now.
Then... I thought UTx would handle UW setting up a rematch which Saban always wins those... oh vell.

I told my son just before the play that a low snap was about to happen.

I bet the low snapper is a hell of a bowler in his free time.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT