ADVERTISEMENT

Bama vs Michigan

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they beat the ever loving snot out of the cheaters (that would be Michigan for you SEC Bama haters 😏). That being said, the odds makers have MI -2 🤷‍♂️

I hope they beat the ever loving snot out of the cheaters (that would be Michigan for you SEC Bama haters 😏). That being said, the odds makers have MI -2 🤷‍♂️
It'll be bama -2 by kickoff. Part of that thought process is going to be bama's run defense and UM's ability to run the ball. If the game was this coming weekend, I'd actually take Michigan because Saban wouldn't have a long prep period to gameplan. Auburn ran for 11 billion yards without any passing threat. But, with a month to get ready, Michigan will lose bigly.

It'll be bama -2 by kickoff. Part of that thought process is going to be bama's run defense and UM's ability to run the ball. If the game was this coming weekend, I'd actually take Michigan because Saban wouldn't have a long prep period to gameplan. Auburn ran for 11 billion yards without any passing threat. But, with a month to get ready, Michigan will lose bigly.
Michigan doesn’t have the passing game many SEC teams have, McCarthy is elusive but hasn’t the size to be a true dual threat. If Bama figures out how to be disciplined and not over play the run game of MI, it could be a long night for MI

Michigan doesn’t have the passing game many SEC teams have, McCarthy is elusive but hasn’t the size to be a true dual threat. If Bama figures out how to be disciplined and not over play the run game of MI, it could be a long night for MI
Auburn has no passing game and ran all over them. But, you just don't bet against Saban with a month to prepare.

Auburn has no passing game and ran all over them. But, you just don't bet against Saban with a month to prepare.

It'll be interesting to see if Michigan can do much against Bama on the ground or if the AU game was a one-off thing. I sat in the stadium and watched Georgia Southern run for 300 yards against the best Bama defense in my lifetime.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
It'll be interesting to see if Michigan can do much against Bama on the ground or if the AU game was a one-off thing. I sat in the stadium and watched Georgia Southern run for 300 yards against the best Bama defense in my lifetime.

I think we beat Michigan relatively comfortably. Their best chance is to run the ball while taking more deep shots (or deepish at least) than they typically have.

Reactions: Reasoned
I think we beat Michigan relatively comfortably. Their best chance is to run the ball while taking more deep shots (or deepish at least) than they typically have.

It'll be fun to see what happens. Michigan has played 4 teams in the top 50 (you read that right). In those 4 games, their total offense has been

Bama has played 8

Depends on their willingness to stay committed to it. This bama D gives up around 125 yards per game on the ground at almost 4 ypc. I know that there's a couple of games that skewed those stats, but some of the teams you played had to pass early, too. From the time Saban got things rolling there, this is the worst run D I've seen from bama. Auburn lined up 4 portal OL against that DL and really dominated them. If Michigan was smart, they'd run their QB on designed runs periodically just to keep the D honest. Michigan's OL is really good, and Corum is legit. I'm sure that Saban will scheme it right, but if bama's D struggles like they did against AU on the run, Michigan will run for 300+.

Reactions: Konigstiger
This is a battle of which one will to the best job of signal stealing.
Take that Bama!
Batman-slapping-Robin-Meme-Blank.jpg

Take that Bama!
Batman-slapping-Robin-Meme-Blank.jpg
Saban’s masret mentor is Bill Belichek of the Patriots. you think Saban has gone thru his schooling with out learning the importance of signal stealing From the Master Signal stealer of all? And Saban was the DB coach? Belichen has been caught and fined 2-3 times by the NFL, one time for $500K. I think he has also been suspended several times For signal stealing.

We could have a battle of hitting and raping women, but LSU has that market nailed down.
Come on. You know AL is the best signal stealer in college football. Others are catching up though.

Last edited:
Come on. You know AL is the best signal stead in college football. Others are catching up though.
I see you chose to ignore your own school's criminal ways and are crying about something else bad Bama has supposedly done. Whose fault will it be when Daniels loses the heisman to the Washington QB? I'm sure you will find some way to try and blame Saban, the SEC offices or the refs.

SI see you chose to ignore your own school's criminal ways and are crying about something else bad Bama has supposedly done. Whose fault will it be when Daniels loses the heisman to the Washington QB? I'm sure you will find some way to try and blame Saban, the SEC offices or the refs.
I Never said anything bad about stealing signals. I just said Bama is probable as expert as Michigan is.everybody does it to some degree. Quit getting your feelings ruffled. IMO
Saban does it very well especially in the first half of games which is legal as long as you don’t do with cameras etc.

You saying this to literally anyone else. 😂🤣😂
Well, they must have been ruffled. He never says hardly anything to me are started coming out with rape and other stuff rather than speaking to Football. Which was the subject. Of course he didn’t mention shooting thru a windshield and killing a young woman.

I really didn’t mean anything bad by my comment that it was a match of sign od sign stealers. I just said that AL was as good at sign stealing as Michigan because Saban learned from Bill Belichek tge greatest sign stealer of them all.

Of course he didn’t mention shooting thru a windshield and killing a young woman.

She was shot through the side window...completely different.

I really didn’t mean anything bad by my comment that it was a match of sign od sign stealers. I just said that AL was as good at sign stealing as Michigan because Saban learned from Bill Belichek tge greatest sign stealer of them all.

My nephew, who was a Graduate Assistant at LSU and who signaled in those signs for LSU from 2016 to 2019, never said they had such issues with Bama.

With him being a diehard LSU graduate and fan, and me being the same for Bama, I think this might have come up if it were true. We do talk a fair amount of trash with one another.

And we did talk about how LSU handled it if they suspected that their signs were being stolen or compromised. He told me a funny story about that...think it was a bowl game.

Reactions: dustinator
Well, they must have been ruffled. He never says hardly anything to me are started coming out with rape and other stuff rather than speaking to Football. Which was the subject. Of course he didn’t mention shooting thru a windshield and killing a young woman.

I really didn’t mean anything bad by my comment that it was a match of sign od sign stealers. I just said that AL was as good at sign stealing as Michigan because Saban learned from Bill Belichek tge greatest sign stealer of them all
Bill - you started with 'Bama stealing signs' fabrications so I returned the favor with the well documented numerous rape allegations and the subsequent cover-up by the two head coaches and the leadership at LSU.

Yes, a woman was shot by someone (not a UofA athlete) and not through a windshield. But don't let that stop you from continuing with your bullshit as truth. Much like a liberal democrat, you must think that if you repeat the bullshit enough it will eventually become truth.

Y'all just let this slide?

OK then...😂
Bill is an LSU homer that will keep repeating his horseshit description of what happened until he believes it is the truth. Same with Coach O beating the shit out of his wife, Will Wade's recording promising players money to come LSU and Brian Killy getting a kid electrocuted.

Talking football is a long way from starting to talk rape or murder.. I really believe Saban does steal signs as much as he can. He is a Bill Belichek protege and he is the master sign stealer of them all. It is not something that he would talk about anyway like paying recruits.

She was shot through the side window...completely different.

My nephew, who was a Graduate Assistant at LSU and who signaled in those signs for LSU from 2016 to 2019, never said they had such issues with Bama.

With him being a diehard LSU graduate and fan, and me being the same for Bama, I think this might have come up if it were true. We do talk a fair amount of trash with one another.

And we did talk about how LSU handled it if they suspected that their signs were being stolen or compromised. He told me a funny story about that...think it was a bowl game.
Since he was there in 1919 he may have told you the story about the NCG with Clemson the DC at Clemson, now the HC at OK was considered a master sign stealer. 3 of the first 4 times LSU went 3 and out. They got a score on a long pass to Chase which was covered and contested but Chase just physically beat THE DB. After another 3 and out Oregeron screames at the people to change the signs and LSU scored the next 6 possessions. The LSU coaches are convinced Clemson had stole their signs,

it may have been different from where the bullet entered but otherwise it was still murder.

This. It really worked out perfectly for bama (always does.) They play the toughest team first - a month to prepare - and then Washington. Easy Peasy.

Reactions: dhetiger
Since he was there in 1919 he may have told you the story about the NCG with Clemson the DC at Clemson, now the HC at OK was considered a master sign stealer. 3 of the first 4 times LSU went 3 and out. They got a score on a long pass to Chase which was covered and contested but Chase just physically beat THE DB. After another 3 and out Oregeron screames at the people to change the signs and LSU scored the next 6 possessions. The LSU coaches are convinced Clemson had stole their signs,

it may have been different from where the bullet entered but otherwise it was still murder.

I talked to him last night and he reminded me that it was Clemson.

But he told me they had changed their signs prior to the game in such a way that it screwed Clemson up because they didn't ditch their signs, they just changed what each sign meant. They knew Clemson had them. So a sign that used to mean a pass play would equal a running play and vice-versa.

He said the only SEC team that they ever suspected of stealing their signs was Arkansas but they were never sure. He clarified that you're FOS on Bama and Saban...go figure...

And yes, I realize that you will now charge ahead with your own version of reality while ignoring all of the above.😂

Reactions: dustinator

But he told me they had changed their signs prior to the game in such a way that it screwed Clemson up because they didn't ditch their signs, they just changed what each sign meant. They knew Clemson had them. So a sign that used to mean a pass play would equal a running play and vice-versa.

He said the only SEC team that they ever suspected of stealing their signs was Arkansas but they were never sure. He clarified that you're FOS on Bama and Saban...go figure...

And yes, I realize that you will now charge ahead with your own version of reality while ignoring all of the above.😂
How has he been a GA for over 100 years??

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

Saban is a good coach and a sharp one. I can’t believe he was a protege of Bill Belichek and he did not learn anything about sign stealing and the use of it, especially since he coached DB. He still talks to Belichek. If I recall correctly Belichek loaned” him an OC once.

Saban is a good coach and a sharp one. I can’t believe he was a protege of Bill Belichek and he did not learn anything about sign stealing and the use of it, especially since he coached DB. He still talks to Belichek. If I recall correctly Belichek loaned” him an OC once.

And I don't believe that Kelly has forgotten how to murder college kids so I understand you completely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT